US courts admited that refugee should be welcomed in western civilized society

>US courts admited that refugee should be welcomed in western civilized society.
>Japan got 10901 refugee application
>only accepted 28.

HOLY SHIT this fucking intolerant nation.

Our government want to seem us bad???

In first world civilized nation, it is duty to help poor people who need helps. right?

What the fuck this country. I hate it now!

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan is in the East, therefore is the most non-western society.

Japan is just following US rules. The more to the west, the more refugees you have to take.

>In first world civilized nation, it is duty to help poor people who need helps. right?

Exactly, which is why Japan doesn't take any refugees.
To be civilised is to be western, Mikado.

long live

b-but we are not fucking disgusting east asian.

We are not same as chinese or koreans

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>We are not same as chinese or koreans

But you are all asians right? I mean, can it really be that different? You all have pointy eyes and talk funny and have weird drawn letters and are short with small dicks.

You are all the same bro. How can you say you are not the same as Koreans and each have its own Girls Generation?

Is it weird that Nips have fucked with the West the most of any of the Asians and yet most Westerners share this affinity for them? I read somewhere that Shinto and Christian culture are somewhat compatible, and this could be why.

fuck off you are korean!!!

Japanese is special race not same with korean or chinese

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank god Merkel has enriched my country with a flood of diversity.

You Drumpfkins would do good to get some too.

Of course a white English teacher would be all for the destruction of everything that makes Japan great

you cuck

If I were korean I would actually be good at online games and not the TOP SHIT in the online world.

Come on Japan. Embrace your dog eating brothers you frog eating degenerate.

We all love you still.

Sorry nip, the Yamato are just chinks. Show my a DNA test with over 50% Jomon blood and we can talk.

Fuck off Leaf, go blow a dog.

You do all look the same, but I believe the samurai is above the dog-eater clans.

If you need some enrichment, just leave the email. Going to Kyoto in a week. I hope your girlfriend is at ten, cuck

J-Pop > K-pop

Koreans are all scum desu

Latin, Aryan and Japanese herrenvolks

fuck off korean shill.

Japanese is special group. not like you disugsting korean cunts

Fuck off mate, go fight a Kangeroo, or start a war against Emo you subhuman.

Dating a Japanese girl. At the beginning she was like a fun-loving easy going girl that put up a challenge and always seemed like she sees through. Over the year she became more controlling: throws away alcohol from our flat, always bitches and advises hairdresser over reading some book in a barbershop, messes with my wardrobe. Funny thing that my French pal with a Nip girl had the same experience. Onibaba. Not even once

I just praised you nips over them, but okay I guess I eat dog too then.

Japan is a Western country

Serious question:

Is it possible to relocate and live in Japan? I don't mind the "Japanese/Non-Japenese" dichotomy as long as I live in a country without Muslims and a government that wants to cull its citizens.

All I need is social cohesion and security to leave my wallet in a bar unattended for 15+ seconds.

please come here and enrich us.

Cultural diversity is always welcomed.

Won't be accepted much my man, but some folks love our aesthetics

>it is duty to help poor people who need helps. right?
WRONG

It's horrible! Japan will remain a boring monotonous place that preserve the Japanese people and their culture. Never will Japan face the eventual replacement or dilution of its people and culture with others that are for some reason preferable to their own. There will be no pleasure from having immigrant ghettos, burgeoning crime rates and unemployments, or the occasional terror attack. They will remain a sad country, a people that knows non self-hate.

Ivan, what makes you think Sven over there isn't a Muhammed?

They would likely respect you, being a westerner

Maybe the part that implied I don't want Muhammeds in my close proximity.

But I could be behind 7 VPN's for all you know.

Nips hate outsiders. They'll think you're a yankee just for being white.

You'll get massive amount of shit especially if you don't know the language. But if you're fluent and your favourite book is hagakure and you can read it in the original language, I don't really see why you'd have any problems.

More likely that I'm.
t. 20% islam country

Hi David

My question is more about things like is buying properties is allowed, citizenship/visa status, etc.

No clue, Karl

davido-kun so kawaii

shut up Jemns, your students are already in class waiting for your fat american ass

kys Private Smith

>every time this thread is made
i love you

You can't get Japanese citizenship unless you are genetically Japanese. Even if you're born in Japan, if you're not actually Japanese you don't get citizenship. You could become a permanent resident. There are no requirements for owning property either.

why does japan care what US court says?

t. rapefugee

stop trying to ruin Europe you faggot

Japan! Send all the unwanted immigrants here!

Wouldn't immigration completely destroy Japanese culture, seeing as all the men are cucks?

most likely
[spoiler]lest they awaken the samurai[/spoiler]

Completely. I enriched Japan a lot.

In Hawaii, Japan is more Western than rest of the US.

You can apply for citizenship if you've held permanent residency status for 5 years. Doing so requires you to denounce your current citizenship, and this applies to anyone. Get your facts straight.

The Samurai was too good... they've all killed themselves out of honor, removing the best of the Japanese DNA to be had.

Now, all Japan will be remembered for is its pedophilic nature of the sexless betas and anime.

Fucking anime.

Japan is not a western society
/Thread.

No.

>United States ex rel. Knauff v. Shaughnessy, 338 US 537 - Supreme Court 1950
"At the outset we wish to point out that an alien who seeks admission to this country may not do so under any claim of right. Admission of aliens to the United States is a privilege granted by the sovereign United States Government." ... "Thus the decision to admit or to exclude an alien may be lawfully placed with the President, who may in turn delegate the carrying out of this function to a responsible executive officer of the sovereign, such as the Attorney General."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

That's only acceptable because they are too busy playing anime tentacle games to give their women attention.

kek

>tfw you're one of the 28 that got accepted
>tfw you're about to enrich some prime japanese pussy

>Japanese holy men have to accept a baka gaijin into their midst

>Entire country is thrown into chaos and uncertainty unless he comes home, since he's their strongest wild-flower.

>The alive Japanese are so butthurt that this is the case they refuse-and slowly watch as their country gets destroyed.

Kill yourself.

Emu, and checked

wtf Japan loses its face on the international stage. quick commit seppoku in order to limit the damage