Oh god

Oh god

They're saying Trump got angry and started 'hectoring' Putin in a phone call while discussing nuclear weapons

They're saying this is a leaker who said this. Is this actually true? Have these leaks of conversations been proven true?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/09/trump-putin-call-nuclear-deal-new-start-treaty
youtube.com/watch?v=awWAd-jdwDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/09/trump-putin-call-nuclear-deal-new-start-treaty

source is the guardian, a left-wing newspaper

>Have these leaks of conversations been proven true?

literally none. carry on.

the white house denies all of the leaks, they always do
but they're all confirmed by multiple sources before being reported

I hope it's true. Based.

Fake news.
That is all....

bathrobegate is going to have a fucking picture, eventually

Good.

One thing that disgusts liberals like me is how Trump behaves like Putin's bitch. (and let's not even talk about how inferior the bitches of a bitch are, aka pol).

Trump finally making the thoughts "why should I value the guy whose country is a smaller economy than Italy" is precisely the thoughts we want him to make, rather than constantly behave as if he wants to de-construct the west.

Putin ought to be lead long ago. And all of Russia would have been better, and wealthier for it.

b-but d-drumpf is a p-putin p-p-p-plant

Does putin even know a usable amount of english?
I doubt trump knows russian other than the typical nagging of a woman.

I really dont think these two are physically capable of having a 1 on 1 conversation about nuclear arms.

do you know what a translator is

youtube.com/watch?v=awWAd-jdwDg
dude he was a kgb spy stationed in America
he probably can speak some english with an American accent...but that probably doesn't look good in the russian press

>ably can speak some english with an American accent...but that probably doesn't look good in the russian p
that looks greenscreen as fuck

You can't hug your children with nuclear arms

that youtube video? who cares? I was just showing that he speaks english

this is not proofs

Please no bully little Russia.

>(((they)))

You certainly can give them a warm embrace

Reliable sources told me you like to brush your teeth with dog cum. You deny the allegation, but my reliable sources have confirmed it.

Speak English Muhammad wtf are you trying to say?

You haven't been paying attention have you, perhaps smoking too much of that imported Moroccan hash?

And you cant hug your children when pedro cuts off your arms
#nuke mexico

You forgot to post a sad frog to make it more believable.