>>111906252

>entire history of europe can be reduced to 'aw fuck what's germany done to fuck everything up'
>roman empire - 'aw fuck here come the germans'
>Franks - 'aw fuck east francia is gradually dissolving into a set of barborous little shitty villages so they can continue their traditional state of perpetual warfare'
>Investiture controversy - 'aw fuck german emperor isn't happy about not having absolute power over everything, tries to overthrow head of church'
>italy - 'aw fuck germans keep fucking up our city states by being fucking barbarians'
>Martin Luther - 'aw fuck germany just invented a meme religion that surprisingly instantly dissolves into thousands of small shitty religions and causes insanely bloody wars for hundreds of years'
>French Revolution - 'aw fuck germany keeps declaring war
>napoleon - 'aw fuck germany doesn't want to have a coherent federation of states because it wants to be a collection of miniscule, constantly warring principalities
>later half of 19th century - 'aw fuck germany is either autistically trying to unite or starting horribly aggressive wars'
>unification - 'aw fuck germany is run by a fucking autocrat with a military fetish and the entire budget is just the army OH I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN'
>ww1- 'aw fuck germany has inevitably declared war on entire world apart from other meme empires and opened hostilities by attacking neutral country with millions
>ww2 - 'aw fuck germany has autismed another bloody, pointless war for no reason.'
> ww2-1991 - 'aw fuck even though germany is split in half the part that has it's barbarous instincts less restrained (west) is still producing crazy fucks like RAF that are murdering industrialists'
> present - 'aw fuck germany is importing the only people to match it's subhuman thirst for innocent blood'
>accuses others of throwing fits
>is literally epilepsy:the country

Germans are genetically destined to oppress, subjugate and otherwise turn the lives of the "lessers" into a living hell. It's just the ideology that changes from each instance.

english people are germans pretending to not be speaking french

Thank god Merkel has enriched my country with a flood of diversity.

You Drumpfkins would do good to get some too.

I can't wait for us civilized countries to kick kraut ass again.

I've been continually saying this. Krauts are the cancer of the world.

>says the incoherent spawn of our convicts that we abandoned in the 'literally everything is poison' desert.

>the Anglo says as the Jew fucks his wife

>implyimg we have anything close to the number of jews you have
>implying we sacrifice the flesh of our sons to our jewish overlords because we are so culturally cucked.

>Implying the holocaust didn't give Jews the right to do whatever cause "muh six gorillian"
If it wasn't for Hitler is Israel wouldn't exist and Jews would still be getting kicked out I countries

Yeah, if Hitler didn't come to power the communists would have. To bad that didn't happen, an alliance with the Soviet Union and then a World War against the Allies.

if knives were legal on that shitty, perpetually gloomy isle you call home you'd be one of the first free of foreskin
the empire was a white supremacist organization, apologize

Oh right the crusades
>'aw fuck barbarossa has autistically raised an army so big he can't travel by ship to the holy land'
>'aw fuck he's just rampaging through various christian countries'
>'aw fuck now he's dead and it's all degenerated into bloodthirsty chaos without a supreme overlord.'

T. bad at history
All of Europe history is anglos, French and Polish fucking with the Germans. Then you fuckers get all salty asshurt about WW2

>'aw fuck germany is commie'
>'oh no wait it's collapsed in on itself and formed the Holy Roman league of Soviets'
>'aw fuck it's somehow declared war on everyone again, including itself.'

>spends 200 years systematically wiping out native americans and creating the most ruthless/sophisticated system of slavery ever known.
>hurr durr u were white supremacist though

Good bants.

Someone shop the muslim moon into the mexican flag please.

I've just now noticed that you guys have the same flag like Italy.

Here. This is the mexican flag photoshopped on the mexican flag. Why? Because mexico's problem is mexicans.

The eternal hun.

>Be Brit
>pic related are the most beautiful women your country can buy for money
>Fuck a different passed out drunk coalburner whale every weekend
>Make a shit tier bait thread about your betters to feel a second of enjoyment in you life
>Realize nothing can lessen the sting of being genetic diarreah from a depressing island without culture or future
>Kill self

>be kraut
>post picture of french girls and say they are british
>this is because you are still lusting with bloodyminded fixation over french women and clay.

Brits have very attractive women. Take Hermione from that film, for example...

>brits
fucking yank shill detected

can see i hit a raw nerve there
funny to me is that you don't see the irony:
you insult the germans and yet you are literally german yourself

We're your mother-country, moron. That means you're some breed of sunburnt, cork on the end of string hat wearing kraut

Nice try kike

- Rome was the kingdom of white slavery, not a single one of these bastards should have been alloewd to escape to UK.
- Frensh revolution was fucking masons, brainwashed by kikes to fight their own benevolant governments
- Napoleon was a mason puppet, financed by (((them))) who convinced Germany to give equal rights to the jews
- WW1 was organized by UK to destroy their only economic competitor -> Berlin-Baghdad railroad. UK sold Israel to (((them))) in exchange for bringing the USA into the war, causing much more dead gentiles
- WW2 would never have started if the UK would have accepted Germany's peace offer in 1939. All they wanted, was a autobahn to danzig

I wonder why (((you))) are trying to throw smoke grenades?

Krauts defend your country and culture against foreign invaders, or become Germanistan. Schultz and Merkel are 2 sides of the same Shekel.

>All of Europe history is anglos, French and Polish fucking with the Germans
bless your silly heart, canada

fuck krautcucks, god damned steppe niggers need to go back.

XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #CuCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD

DELET THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

LELELELELE MARVELFAGS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE KINO LIEK LE DC PISS ASS FART xD ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

*LE FEMALE ANIME FACE OF CONDESCENSION

MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
BABABUI
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

POO IN LOO

BANE? HES A BIG GUY FOR YOU
Hothead? Hothead

What did he mean by this?
Faggot :3 :3

ITT: People don't realize the crescent + moon is a secular symbol of (arguably) "pagan" origins.

It's only been used in 14th or 15th century by Muslims. Most of the flags before used by dynasties in Muslim world were single color. Star+crescent is no cross or star of david.

The early oart of german history was violent...but so was Gaul and the islands.

Germany wanted what the Brits Franks and Spaniards had but unfortunately they are geographically fucked. Landlocked with a poor coastal placement. No need to hate on them...who has the empire? You're punching down.

This

>"you're punching down"
FUCKING KRAUTKEKS
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP