ICE Protests

Anyone have livestreams?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/bravenewfilms/videos/vb.7035457015/10154110384942016/?type=3&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=EDQztM1iONA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That banner with the yellow refugee family logo is the same one from the european protests. These are fucking funded and sourced.

>tip

Let them protest. Soon there won't be any of them left once ICE is done with them.

no joke, they're starting. There was a wave of 100 deportations in LA today, there's another thread saying there's going to be 10,000 deportations nation wide tomorrow, I'm so excited for them to start. It's going to be glorious

kikebook.com/bravenewfilms/videos/vb.7035457015/10154110384942016/?type=3&theater

SoCal reporting in. THANK GOD THIS IS HAPPENING

deport them too. they're obstructing justice. probably Soros minions anyways

It's pretty low energy. Lots of idiot chanting.

Fuck da poleebs

(((spur)))
yeah right, it's funded by soros.

they've all been pretty low energy lately. (((he))) must be planning something

Ditto brother.
Beaners get the fuck out of my once red state! Reeeeee

you're right, that's the one that was parodied for rapefugees memes

>Dozens of people block an onramp.

This protest is low energy.

Nope. There are just bigots everywhere you go in this world and good people standing up to them.

Funny thing is, they're not even being deported, they are being detained until a court hearing in front of an immigration judge.

Soros motherfucker

>know your rights!

If you're an illegal immigrant it is not your right to stay. GTFOH

ROUND THEM UP

>undocumented
>know your rights

youtube.com/watch?v=EDQztM1iONA

It's okay because some of those bigots are kicking rounded up and kicked out of the country.

What the fuck is this bullshit?

>When ICE agents conduct home raids, residents are not required to open the door if the person they are looking for is not home.

>(((undocumented)))
>know your rights!
Illegals have no right to stay here #youhavetogo ack

>illegals
>KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!
topkek only citizens have rights.

Is it as pathetic las last night ? What state ?

I'm suspicious of any claim of ICE activity from the left. The other day they were getting absolutely hysterical about some ICE road block at a major intersection...that I was going through as a passenger in a car at the time. No roadblock, no ICE, no anything out of the ordinary. I feel like some faggot ass leftists are trying to rile up their compadres with false claims.

>Austin
Thank fucking christ. They need to send the Nigger in Houston back to New Orleans while they're at it

Find the bus
end the fuss

Oh man, I wandered into East Austin once. It was like I crossed the goddamned border.

Well they still have right to due process. Gotta prove they're undocumented before shipping them out, I imagine. That's probably why they're only detained.

what does ICE stand for?

get comfy boys, monitor all channels. I want to witness the happenings.

kek willing a nice one tonight.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement

>Know your rights

Counterintuitively, they need to do as many as possible at the same time. If people have one story they care about it. But people quickly become apathetic when the numbers rise.

Or ((he)) overestimated the resolve of useful idiots
Wonder if Soros has read rules for radicals, he's clearly using the playbook but fails to see that this "revolution" has already failed by the books definition

LMFAO

Ima cunt eater

I realize Hispanics are a huge amount of illegals, but what about the Euros and Asians who overstay their visas?

ROUND 'EM UP

LOCK 'EM UP

>blocking traffic in your own shitty liberal city

What does that accomplish, besides pissing off your neighbors with JOBS and places to be? The rest of the country literally doesn't care, we aren't affected.

>ICE

Let them do their god damn job

Why are Western liberals so brain dead they can't see they will never implement their dreamed utopia economic world (free health care, 15+ wage, vacation, etc...) when corporate world can easily under cut them by importing 3rd world labor?

First the Mexicans, next the blacks go back to Africa, Middle Easterns goes into the ground while deporting the unwanted and we're golden!

Asian can stay I love a yellow chick

If they miss the illegals, they should join them.

>spur protests

More like Soros's goons realized a threat to globalism and sent "rapid response teams".

>(((ACLU)))

yea I think they try and have them catch on until it turns into some DAPL pipeline bullshit

>What does that accomplish
These people have never had a job in their lives. They suckle the teat of government assistance every single day. They don't know what it is to inconvenience others, because they themselves have never had to be somewhere to work.

Same problem. They need to follow the law.

> Reporting ICE

top kek

>you have rights

very important. everyone needs to know exactly what the police can and cannot do when they ring your doorbell

Paid for by George Soros

post pic of the euro banner

>information in english

man, these people are idiots

can't wait for the purge of violent mexishits. might be better than the dindu riots in /comfiness/

Why do they block streets? Do only evil nazi racist people use that road?

Non-US citizens have no rights.

Priorties user, the beaners go back first.

>good people standing up to them
Only brainwashed idiots in white countries love to cuck themselves.

Japan, for instance, restricts immigration heavily, and Japs don't give a single shit when gaijin get deported. Ethnocentrism creates the most stable societies.

We should flood them with false reports so they have no idea what ICE is up to.

Yes paint a larger target on your back.

I miss raiding ICC in WotLk

>tfw (((they))) stole my favorite color

We must gas every last one of those bastards

There will be better food

>pro-illegal immigrant rally

>ice just targets the rally

hueheueheuheuheuehuehuheu

Link?

illegals don't fucking HAVE ANY RIGHTS GOD FUCKING DAMN THAT'S WHAT CITIZENSHIP IS FOR

Constitution doesn't apply to non-citizens. Sucks to suck.

anybody know what font this is?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

>soon

>report ICE raids

Everybody call and tell them that the Empire is attacking Hoth, describe the events from the movie, do it in a very serious tone.

I swear you motherfuckers must have a binder of talking points because you all sound exactly the same.

How long until ICE deports them by helicopter?

This is telling illegal immigrants how to avoid getting deported if ICE shows up to legally deport them.

LA is a sanctuary city.

Does that mean that ICE is working on tips, since California is not giving them the information?

united states law enforcement offers have a mandate not to forcibly enter a private residence without a signed warrant, period. learn you rights before you trade them away because "muh spics"

>ask for an interpreter if you need one

If they need an interpreter, how the fuck are they supposed to read this?

No, it's telling spics how to get their doors kicked in thinking they know shit about warrants.

Figured it out!

>implying these people have lawyers
Also the "muh lawyer" is just a meme for retards who can't follow the law