OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK

Shut it down!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law#Dual_citizenship
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.770915
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OY VEY ITS ANDDUH SHOAH!!!!!111!!!!

> fucking anti-semitic frog. i bet she didnt even perform her state-mandated prayer this morning for the 6gorillion

she is full of shit like Trump.

What are you doing goyim

le pen wins, everyone hates kikes

Thank Kek that it is his will that she will win the presidency.

THIS
FUCKING
TIMELINE

I wish we'd do it.

No dual citizenship, you're a US citizen, or you arent.

I'm glad you've come to agree that there is no such thing as an illegal human. Now do your fucking civic duty and impeach your orange Frumpf

A fucking leaf. Complete nonsequitur.

>ban dual citizenship with non European countries
>but what about the gods choosen peace be uppon them Israel loyal Jews living and destroying France with cucking from within with dual citizenship for Israel?
>Yes they will be treated equally
>FUCKING RACIST ANTISEMIT!

The US doesn't legally recognize dual citizenship. You're considered a US citizen and that's it.

you got doubles

and you also got doubles

holy shit i googled this and she also said she would outlaw the wearing of yarmulkes in public

is she trying to lose or is this actually popular in france? cuz anti-israel sentiment is cool?

This is great. It's either going to push the kikes out or force them to assimilate with the French white collective. I imagine she will implement laws that give hiring precedent to Native Frenchmen over non-whites, so no more (((nepotism))) from Moshe either.

how do you even 'give up' your citizenship ? do you have to go to countries embassy and tell them you no longer want to be a citizen lol

you do this after you win. now she doesn't have a chance

Wtf is she doing. Say this after the election. Wtf is she doing. Is she legit retarded

I have no idea. I bet she got paid by the kikes to throw the election

she wants muslim voters duh

Or maybe you underestimate hidden anti-semitism in the public

>No one has ever won an election by not being PC, this is a disaster!

Good. No dual loyalties

Oy Vey!

Get ready to see every (((media))) organization (((coincidentally))) do hit pieces about her and FN you filthy goyim.

Trump never named the jew and even if he wanted, is still not yet in a good position to.

Jews can infinitely fund opposition and buy/rig votes. You can not win a war with them until they are disarmed of their weapon of choice - currency.

Dianne Feinstein and half the Senate disagrees with you stupid fucking goy.

1/10 man. that was weak and impotent, a low-t insult if i've ever seen one.

lel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law#Dual_citizenship
>Based on the U.S. Department of State regulation on dual citizenship (7 SENPAI 1162), the Supreme Court of the United States has stated that dual citizenship is a "status long recognized in the law" and that "a person may have and exercise rights of nationality in two countries and be subject to the responsibilities of both. The mere fact he asserts the rights of one citizenship does not, without more, mean that he renounces the other", Kawakita v. U.S., 343 U.S. 717 (1952). In Schneider v. Rusk, 377 U.S. 163 (1964), the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that a naturalized U.S. citizen has the right to return to his native country and to resume his former citizenship, and also to remain a U.S. citizen even if he never returns to the United States.

>A U.S. citizen may lose his or her dual citizenship by obtaining naturalization in a foreign state, by taking an oath or making an affirmation or other formal declaration of allegiance to a foreign state or political subdivision thereof, by serving in the armed forces of a foreign state, or by performing certain other acts, but only if the act was performed "voluntarily and with the intention to relinquish U.S. nationality".

>Live in Frogistan, 3rd state of the European Caliphate
>Live in New Zion

Gee what a hard decision.

I am one m8

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.770915

>marine le pen said she would not allow dual citizenship with non European countries
>when asked specifically about Israel, Le Pen responded "Israel is not a member of the EU and doesn't consider itself as such"

Marine Le pen confirmed leading the charge toward white nationalism. Who wants to bet she's getting help behind the scenes from trumps team

Did I get doubles?

They've been doing that for 40 years already so..

WHACYA DOIN RABBI?

that is exactly what you do...

IT'S HAPPENING!

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Wait, she's a dual citizen?

Is this real? Did Are Nige stop by /hwndu/?

Reddit get out. You fuckers are the worst

I have no issues with normal citizens having dual citizenship. What truly needs to stop is congress people, senators, honestly anyone in public service having dual citizenship. If you work for the federal government you need to renounce your other citizenships.

I'll let you guess which nation has been privileged to enjoy several American congressmen and senators as citizens.

>full of shit
>like trump
HHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHA
Say that to paco who's on his way back.

Based!!!!!! America should do the same

WRONG

t. dual leafburger citizen with two passports

Wait... But what of us veterans of the meme wars that fought for the side of whiteiousness?