Why

I'm very conservative but I dont see how you guys can like Trump? The guy is a complete sociopath.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqdc7y7_w3k
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we only like him because he makes normies upset. we think his presidency is gonna be a disaster. except there are a few people on here that actually fell for the trump meme and think he's gonna be a good president. TOP KEK!

He riled up all the anti establishment people. Plus it didn't help that hillary literally built her own case against herself

Why you post Gandaulf the Gay?

trump's coming for your kind too c u c k

>I'm very conservative but I dont see how you guys can like Trump?

Okay shill, listen.
We don't like Trump, because he is conservative. We like him because he challanges your insane idea that somehow you are the moral authority of society, and your concerns should come first no matter what.

Sage.

He makes for funny events.

I don't like that he's in power of my country, buuut, it's hilarious.

Spoken like a true Hung Aryan.

No, you're a faggot. And also sage.

Trump is a "sociopath" for wanting to enforce the basic concept of borders and national sovereignty?

If Trump is a sociopath, then Hillary is a fucking genocidal, warmongering maniac.

he maek libral upset

Sociopath? Trump comes across as quite emotional and cares deeply about Americans. That's pretty much the opposite of sociopath.

>"very conservative"
>trump is mean he deport people :(((

Neck yourself.

That's unfortunatly what they idiots like. They are sociopaths themselves but complete losers so they like to masturbate that they are Trump and if he does something "they" win.

50% of pol will probably off itself by age 50 when the fun loving liberals they hate so much go on to have their own families and startups regardless of their efforts (aka people they can't abuse like the immigrants) and they continue to be in the same place despite their faith in the big leader.

>mfw I'm "white" and well endowed

sometimes you need a sociopath to fix the things that normal politians break and never have the courage to bring up because it is not politically correct.

>the ruminations of a liberal loser

I love this timeline :)

Well, to be fair, sociopaths tend to copy emotion from others or fake it in order to garner sympathy or support. They lie. This happens with politicians all the time.
But I agree that Trump isn't a sociopath.

Personally, everything that get normies triggered is uplifting. You can love Trump like you love a funny cartoon character, liking doesn't require respect. Pence is impressive on the other hand, some1 still got that electrified pick of him?
All modern presidents are servants to 0,01% richest and there's nothing we can do about it, so who gives a fuck anyway, might as well get comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mqdc7y7_w3k

Q: How do you guys reconcile the fact that Trump is setting the cross hairs on China,* North Korea and Iran*?

*obvious establishment enemies

I liked him since his announcement speech.

Choo Choo

Had doubts that he was going to win sometime, felt sad! But thankfully, he prevailed.

>we only like him because he makes normies upset. we think his presidency is gonna be a disaster
>we
You're not fooling anyone faggot

>fun loving liberals
Top kek, is that in between protests?

>sociopath
Then why is he but mad about Nordstrom picking on his little girl?

>leftists can't into family
How sad.

Former trump voter here

The chinks can go to hell

Iran is a more interesting case. Trump has been largely quiet after imposing the few slap on the wrist sanctions despite Iran trying to provoke him by launching more missiles. They also said they'd release a list of Americans funding ISIS. Meanwhile Trump wants to partner with Russia, and obvious Iran ally.

On the other hand, while he has nice words for Iran's enemy, Israel, he also supports the two-state solution. I'm not sure what his game is here, but if you ask me, the sanctions seem like a ploy to get the establishment on his side, though to what end is unclear

Share Blue is sliding tonight. Let's find out why

See, already triggered. How can this not be fun?

Trump was simply the best choice in this election.
If I could choose the President, I would anoint David Duke to the role.

>The guy is a complete sociopath.

That's what I love about him.

Sincerely

Wayne Lambright

>when the fun loving liberals they hate so much go on to have their own families and startups
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yea they are launching startups and making huge accomplishments in between protests

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

Link very fucking related.

>Then why is he but mad about Nordstrom picking on his little girl?
I actually think that was intentionally and a distraction. You realize that this president knows that the media hates him, and they have an agenda....

While they are busy trying to cover this tweet, other things are going on....I doubt they will give a damn in the next few days. I think that this is just a pointless distraction...Basically a low quality bait that the media bit on.

Keep them feeding on this, while mass deportations are going on.....

>the sanctions seem like a ploy to get the establishment on his side
Why is it always something other than the obvious which was that Trump was full of shit and lied to everyone like every other presidential candidate? The guy sucks Israeli cock and even covered up for them with the whole "dancing Muslims" bit when it was really dancing Israelis during the 9/11 attacks.

Iran was one of the main targets of neocons (Rebuilding America's Defenses) and China is the new threat for both the west and orthodox civilization (Russia) which explains the new buddy-buddy friendship.

t. Carroll Quigley

You guys took their bait hook, line and sinker ffs.

He basically has to act like he does to get shit done. Imagine for a moment that Bernie Sanders won the election. Notwithstanding what you think of his politics, do you actually think for a second he would ever get anything that he wanted done? You have to be either unpredictable and bold, or incredibly corrupt to make any sort of change.

>it's funny letting out nation go to shit

Sup Forums logic

>implying Sup Forums is conservative

>Why is it always something other than the obvious
Because in this case, you'd absolutely expect Trump to respond to the provocations, but he did not. I expect both you and I can agree that Trump is a man that has very thin skin, causing him to constantly rage against anyone who does anything he doesn't like

That and supporting the two-state solution and cooperating with Russia on ISIS in Syria are two of the most anti-Israel positions any President has taken in decades.

Granted, he may really just hate Iran and is waiting for the right time to show it, but I can't rule out other possibilities here.

Also, China is a Russian ally, you knob

>he still thinks countries act like 10 year olds on the playground
>"we friends so don't hurt, m'kay?"
You remember how the Soviets were allies during the largest global war and then became the greatest enemy for how many decades?

>This diffusion of pressure outward from the western European core of Western Civilization can contribute a great deal toward a richer understanding of the period 1850-2000. It helps to explain the Anglo-French rivalry about 1850, the Anglo-French alliance based on fear of Germany after 1900, the free-world alliance based on fear of Soviet Russia after 1950, and the danger to both Western Civilization and Soviet Civilization from Asiatic pressure by 2000.

Check it, nub. Shit changes. All it would take for those alliances to break or change is a sneeze. Trump was the bringing in of the western establishments agendas. Why else does he talk about China every 3 seconds if he isn't programming people?

You guys actually think Clinton, "Mrs. Married to the biggest establishment puppet," shot herself in the foot and by default gave the victory to Trump, don't you?

Fuck off kike.

/r/ing that pic of all the aid Clinton had from the establishment, media, and donors and still lost. It's almost... unbelievable XD

You're suggesting that Trump will succeed in shifting Russia from its established alliances. I doubt he will be able to, as the rest of the West is full of anti-Russian sentiment and the Kremlin has no reason to trust anyone. Although they also have little reason to trust the Chinese other than the fact that the two find common ground in the UN

Trump's foreign policy indeed is very neocon-ish in many aspects, which is why I have a hard time figuring out what he's trying to do by calling for alliance with Russia in one area while undermining them in others.

>sociopath

I'm afraid you have no idea what that word means, friend.

Hillary is a confirmed sociopath, pretending to care about the "needs of the people" while only caring about power and money.

Trump gave up being a billionaire business owner to be mocked daily just so he can try and fix a fucked nation.

So, I strongly suggest your dipshit liberal ass pick up a dictionary, or, some quality books on mental disorders, and actually learn what a sociopath is. The cunt who lost is definitely one, the man who won is not, but since you're a fucking leftist scumfuck, I'm guessing this will go right over your head.

Not seeing an argument there.

>I'm very conservative
so you mean to say youre a homosexual and the natsocs didnt accept you?

get the fuck off my board, normie

People unironically think trump is a god and think other people are brainwashed.
I guess people have to feel like someone is in control.

>constant need of praise is one.
Saying Hillary is shit (she is) doesn't make trump gold.

>You're suggesting that Trump will succeed in shifting Russia from its established alliances
Put it this way:

Russia is allied with Syria because it gives it a foot in the door of the ME and the nature of civilizations is to expand, giving it space to do so in that region. Between expansion and the real possible annihilation from a growing threat (China), which would you choose in that situation? Take into consideration that Russia has its own problems and is stagnating a bit while China is on the up and up (in general) as a society with a developing military force, technology, manpower and area to expand.

>Trump's foreign policy indeed is very neocon-ish in many aspects, which is why I have a hard time figuring out what he's trying to do by calling for alliance with Russia in one area while undermining them in others.
Because it's already in the cards. It has been for decades. We are watching theater, shadows on the wall. Everyone really knows that Russia is no longer the massive threat it was during the Cold War and that China will be the next major threat. That's why they made the Democrats look like a bunch of paranoid retards by thinking Russia was rigging the election and was using Trump as a puppet. It discredits the old Soviet phobia. You're literally watching the transition as it happens.

Time will tell if I am right.