Should school uniforms be mandatory?

Should school uniforms be mandatory?

No.

no

no, students should attend school naked

Yes, just to give niggers and preppy bitches something to bitch about.

Absolutely fucking yes.
Sex-segregated schools should also be mandatory.

Schools should be privatized and the administrators should have the right to run their educational business the way they want

sure, why not.

My elementary school had mandatory school uniforms. Not coincidentally, it had the fewest students but best funding and best test scores in the district.

I'm starting to think mixed gender education is a mistake

Damn. Crown me King Arthur fellas.

I prefered uniforms..

Yes. Canings and paddles too

Women should be required to be naked and present themselves in front of me to decide if they're worthy of coitus.

>men wore khakis, ocbd, and a tie
>girls wore and ocbd and blackwatch tartan skirt
it made the girls hotter

Organized education has been the downfall of Western society.

Yes, otherwise girls will feel pressured by the three popular sluts to dress like absolute skanks. On the male side the nerds will dress like retards and auto-segregate based entirely on appearance.

Uniforms level the playing field and get rid of a lot of distractions. You're not in school to play dress up and gain street cred.

No women shouldn't go to school.
Problem solved.

Yes, it teaches discipline and professionalism from a young age and also teaches some self respect.

It is. It's definitely a major distraction on your studies. Would much rather have been homeschooled or a sent to a segregated private school. Wasn't getting laid anyways so I was just a frustrated boy looking at ass all day.

I'm tempted to agree

hard to suck dick if you ain't got no dicks around

This

Agreed.

>Never nuke the same country twice.

10/10 wud berry

Id say yes, they help the kids whose families cant afford to buy tons of cloths to be less marginalized.

School uniforms are more sexy then that so no.

This. Also, czech em.

only in america

One issue is the fact that schools are taught in a way that benefits girls, and fucks over boys.

Life isn't anime you fucking leaf

This for once leaf is right.

PLEASE WE NEED UNIFORMS
Ass and tits are distracting they really are even in uni

Yes.

yes but only if its british style.
Would be welcome to stylized dress though, given certain parameters like it being a button up of certain fabric (not flannel, unless its fall/winter etc)

No

if my taxes pay for the poor niggers and spics uniforms, then no.