Should women be allowed to wear makeup? I feel like it is cheating by making uggos passable

Should women be allowed to wear makeup? I feel like it is cheating by making uggos passable.

They should be allowed to but it should also be socially acceptable for men to wear makeup as well.

She looks fine in both. Her face is clearly not busted.

I've noticed 90% of chicks without makeup look like they have downs. Idc but sure. Just so they stfu about how they look.

All women are ugly. Makeup makes them passable.

Men don't have to.

Makeup only exists to add sexual value to a woman by making her look younger/better. Men's sexual value goes up with money and status. Makeup for men is absolutely pointless.

no. thats fuckin gay

Usually they age like twice as a man because of that and they regret it

Yeah, nah, you're wrong.
It's not just money and status that can get you girls.
That isn't to say money and status WON'T get you girls, but there are other ways.

A chiselled jaw and confidence can do the same thing. Hence why so many betas grow that stupid thin beard along their jawline.
Makeup can give that effect.

I wouldn't wear it anyway, since I'm fucking lazy, but men should be able to if they want.

God dammit, no. I don't want to have to put stuff on my face. I probably wouldn't bother desu, but still.
That's why women do it. It's because all the other women are doing it.
I'm sure the cosmetics industry would love it if men started doing the same thing.

>All women are ugly.
this

Off to the rehab camps with you boys. Take 'em away Mike

The right looks better. That's too much makeup jesus christ. Truck loads of makeup, high heels, and fake tits are the trashiest shit ever and kill my boner so hard.

Women with makeup should be sent to Mexico.

Women need to be controlled or they do shit like this

Yeah, why shouldn't they, also literally like 60 percent of women look like complete shit without makeup.

>but it should also be socially acceptable for men to wear makeup as well
t. faggot

>She looks fine in both.
Do you have some sort of fat fetish or are you a virgin with literal 0 standards? That landwhale is ugly as hell.

I find makeup really unattractive so it really doesn't matter if they do or don't, because if I see someone caked with it I can tell they're probably just as bad underneath.

women's lives are about nothing but deception.

makeup to appear as though they are in sexual arousal mode.
heels to appear taller.
certain lines in clothing to appear slimmer.
push up bras to enhance boob size.
fake nails.
fake hair color.
fake eye color with contacts.

and to maintain all this bullshit, what do they need? a fucking bag. that's why purses are so godddamn important to these whores. it's to store small versions of all their articles of deception, always including some hand sanitizer so they can spritz the cock before a blowjob in a bathroom or an alley.

fucking despicable sluts, all of them. fake fucking whores.

>Yeah, why shouldn't they, also literally like 60 percent of women look like complete shit without makeup.

Makeup is fucking horrible for your pores. Its a catch 22, have acne=put makeup on=makes acne worse.

without all the makeup white women aren't really more attractive on average than the other races

Good looking women don't need makeup, it just ruins their beauty. Ugly women don't look any better with makeup.

if you see the bitch on the left and can't tell she's covered in make-up, there's no hope for you anyway

Her face isn't busted, but the scale is.

What are you going to do, stop us from wearing makeup? Why do you even care honestly? Most girls don't wear that much make up, some cake it on and totally distort their actual image, but most just put a little bit on to feel better about themselves.

It exists for you guys anyways, women do it to make themselves look better for men. This isn't a hard concept to understand

Can't hide awful genes with make up.

Remember this one girl who had a huge nose, you could tell she spent most of her make up on trying to make it look smaller.

>All women are ugly.
Only 3D ones.

>women do it to make themselves look better for men
FOR CHAAAAAAAAAAAD REEEEEEE

who cares? If you're too fucking dumb to tell if a woman's wearing makeup or not, you don't deserve an attractive woman.

>Spritz the cock with hand sanitizer
I'd call you a faggot but you've obviously never sucked cock either.
Have you TASTED hand sanitizer?
So fucking foolish mate.

>Women wear makeup, heels, fake hair, fake eyebrows and other shit.
>Men have to pray they are blessed with good genes or else you won't be attractive, point blank period.

>chad
I can't believe this site still subscribes to this meme. Women don't go for you because you don't put yourself out there. I guarantee that's your problem. Chad gets with Stacy that's always how it's worked.

You guys will never learn

Men generally look better naturally and age better as well

the amount of jobs that would be lost is enough to say no.
by this same logic fuck medicine because it's cheating

no, really

a large, large fraction of women have poorly developed faces and makeup (and plastic surgery) allows them to artificially reshape it
how many women do you know that would willingly go to some public place without makeup?
fucked skin, fucked teeth, fucked jaws, fucked chins can all be covered up
the modern woman is the result of generations of loose diets, loose lifestyles and lowered standards

this isn't true at all.

If you niggers can't tell a chick is busted and/or is applying makeup with a paint roller, you deserve getting herpes from her.

Topleft, kinda cute.

Bottom right? Drag queen.

Good analysis

no

make up is a lie about your genetics

Her eyes are too far apart. But otherwise she isn't too bad.

You sound pretty fucking bent mate.

Women should obviously be allowed to wear makeup, I don't give a fuck what any slag puts on her face. But I personally go for women with a small amount of makeup on. I far prefer the semi-natural look. It's nice to have her dressed up and made up like a whore now and then though. But not everyday.

On a grand scale, it makes no difference since women have sex and reproduce regardless of their genetic quality. At best it gives them an advantage in snagging a slightly better Chad.

top left is the best picture of all 4.

Looks best on the left

Looks just as mediocre on both

idc if being 5'9" is considered a manlet, that man is a freak

She is more attractive without makeup. She doesn't even look human with makeup on

Better on the right. Not even memeing. Definitely better.

i prefer her without makeup

just don't be a dumb goy who is easily fooled by feminine jew tricks

OH GOD THEIR EYES ARE SO FUCKED

Men should be allowed to flash wallets full of counterfit money (they women will get the bill in the morning when they take off their makeup)

Both of these look better without.

Are.. are they ok?

Are you trying to tell me she's not ugly after the makeup? Because she's not cheating... she's still fat and fucking ugly...

I'm a leaf and even I think you're gay.

>real life anime

johannson is wearing makeup in both

JUST

I wear mascara.

hahaha my fucking sides
you are probably insulting a kid tho

if your a faggot
makeup is hot as hell and the majority of me agree

No they shouldn't.

probably looks better without makeup

dunno, ask ur girlfriend

>spritz the cock
It all makes sense now

yeh but no
getting women is 90% personality

most men are just fucking insecure pussy chodes

Tragic.

>getting women is 90% personality

oh to be a bluepilled newfag

Kek.

>getting women is 90% personality
How can you come here and be so deluded?

Make-Up is part of the reason they TURN ugly. You think make-up jew would let you quit using make-up? It's like heroin, once you start make-up you can't stop unless you wanna walk around looking like crack head.

Rural girls who have never used make-up in their life and have even ugly/drunk parents still look pretty nice most of the time.

As a guy I hate make-up because at least in my country girls are really beautiful and don't need that shit.

why is it that slavic women are generally so attractive when the average slav man looks like cheeki breeki?

its true though

AYYYYY. That's my brother -in-law Pedro. Pretty based amigo right there.

Here's a tip from an Italian man (that I got from another Italian man) This shit really works.

>Go out to club
>Bring cash (fuck credit cards)
>Go up next to girl at bar to order your drink
>pull out stack of twenties like pic related
>Keep twenties on top, singles and fives on the bottom, and fake money inbetween

Makes you look like you're fucking loaded, flashes it to the chick next to you, you strike up a conversation and she remembers, you fuck her and never call her again

Don't look like a complete retard though, shower and shave and all that, but the money can make up for whatever dogshit you normally look like.

Because they usually find someone with comparable attractiveness

I haven't worn make in years

its the truth, you are both just loser chodes, you dont want to admit the fault is with you and fixable therefor project it unto some fairy tail bullshit

>money can make up for whatever dogshit you normally look like.
So fucking true. It just goes to show that women see men primarily as givers. The more you can give or provide, the higher your status. Just look at Bill Gates. Word is is that he's deep in the ooga booga pussy.

That woman is ugly though.

>men wear make up

Do you really want to have to spend time 'doing your face' in the morning? The fuck is wrong with you?

make up should be illegal

You can spot slavic girls pretty easily because they have "manly" faces. Latvian girls are not like that and are very feminine natural girls.

Should men be allowed to work out? I feel like it's cheating by making uggos passable.

>t. Fedora

Stick to reddit kid

that bitch is fat in both pictures.

10lbs of makeup cant hide 200lbs of fat

nice newfag memes

Should be gassed imo

Dumb phoneposter.