Racist Netflix show called dear white people

Sup Forums, we need to unite as a community and cancel our Netflix subscriptions, this show "dear white people" was made by a bunch of niggers, this show is racist against whites and we need to all get together and email Netflix, spam their social media accounts, and unsubscribe from Netflix, so they don't get the white mans money no more

youtu.be/1LzggK5DRBA

Begin by disliking the video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gt_tUnf6T2E
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Million dislikes by Monday

ITS TIME WE PUT THESE NIGGERS IN THEIR PLACE

fuck that, i've got shows to watch

youre pretty misguided if your idea for a political campaign is to get americans to stop watching TV

This is a movie and it has been out for about a year. Great job.

youtu.be/Gt_tUnf6T2E

this looks pretty good to be quite honest family

You could just pay less than half that for a VPN and pirate all the shit you want and get to keep it

It's already at 120k+ dislikes in 2 days
Can get make it to a million?
Rev up those dislikes

I'll dislike the video but it's too goddamn convenient for me to cancel. I gotta invest in one of dem jailbroken fire sticks

>was made by a bunch of niggers

Actually the writers are white.

> This should be "Dear White People"
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>tfw no qt woke bf

it's way past Sup Forums as for now.

ordinary people dislike it and cry on facebook

1 (866) 579-7172

Here is their customer service number, call them and let them know what you think about their racist bullshit.

People still pay for Netflix? You can use Sup Forums but can't jailbreak a fire stick?

Or just download Kodi, and get Exodus and Phoenix addons. All free

what if i want it on my TV

should i hack it?

I thought the writers were jews not whites.

He's wrong. I don't need to watch the whole show to know that it will be an anti-white tirade, the title and the teaser are enough to indicate that. Plus, I've seen a scene of the 2014 movie where the protagonist literally says that "black people can't be racist". Fuck that, it's high time they did some self criticism of their own.

>Black faced white college students
How do you fight such a ridiculous strawman?

Won't this just make more people get drawn to the controversy of the title? You could just not watch it or help advertise it.

I gotta be honest with ya, I can totally see how this shit is just some stupid satire, nothing more. The title of the movie is tasteless, however.

>when she says "wow" like every nigger does when they can't refute an argument

kek, every time.

My safety nigga

>Philip DeFranco

Dude is a massive cuck. He was so far up Obama's ass in 2008.

> less than half
> $9.99

You guys get triggered easier than the left.

Netflix will be fine, most of you fucking hillbillies dont have it anyways.

"""white"""

Disliked and canceled subscription...

I guess they didn't learn from MTV

Fuck that, leave the poor slobs at the call center alone. Dislike and move on.

That gave me a good cringe. I gasped that was really funny ill probably watch this

>'racist against whites'
>trailer literally shows some girl being buttblasted over whites painting themselves brown as a joke.
>being buttblasted over nothing is now 'racism' in pol standards .
holy fuck relax people , its just some retarded show with literally no target demographic other then the minority within a minority that buttblasted blacks are.
and instead of watching it crash and burn you're giving it free advertisement over fucking nothing.they didnt say anything about or against whites they only said 'im mad because someone made a joke at my expense'.

I just use my mom's account. I imagine a lot of anons do the same.

>dear white people
Yeah, because I want to spend what precious free time I have being berated by minorities.

It's not the movie you idiot, Netflix made a spinoff show about it.

I disliked this :D

Enough with the anti-white propaganda

>be american
>dont use vpn to pirate
>get sued

>VPN
why, you're pirating shit not hacking the pentagon literally no one cares.

holy fuck though, imagine looking in those eyes as she sucked your dick

its just ghostbusters marketing.

Yeah, that's pretty disgusting. It would be like a wild ape tearing at your crotch.

The movie actually depicted both sides pretty fairly. you should watch it

Pirate
Pirate
Pirate

Destroy Netflix and the Jewish media.

Try kodi

>I thought the writers were jews not whites

From what I've seen, it's all jews so far.

This seems like a viral campaign to make people watch it cause it made evil whitey angry on the internet.

Don't have a kikeflix but I already disliked the video twice. Niggers can fuck off

>owning a netflix account at all, ever
Maximusplebius.jpg

This is what happens when Donballs Plompf shows his true racist ideas. The people will rise up and take the presidency back for the real winner. Hillary got 3 million more votes ffs. You nazis are delusional.