If nobody owns private property, stealing won't be a crime and thus crime will be massively reduced. Checkmate...

If nobody owns private property, stealing won't be a crime and thus crime will be massively reduced. Checkmate, capitalists.

>not knowing the difference between private and personal property

Consider the Following...

Lel

>thinks there should be a difference

Look at these fucking status quo edglords LOL

what happened did the big bad working class come and break some of your beloved windows? :')

If you gas the kikes, there will be no more antisemitism.

So that means the state should own all property, so does that mean the state has private property itself?
Get in the helicopter, I'm taking you for a ride.

The state doesn't own anything. The state is the enemy of the people, I don't know why you fucking capitalists can't wrap your mind around that.

>hurr if murder isn't illegal there would be no murders buhh durr

Um..The state literally owns everything. Try not paying land tax and see what happens. Try claiming an unused plot of land, build a factory and see what happens.

So personal property would include things I make or voluntarily exchange my own goods or services for? What else is there that would qualify as private and not personal? When the commies take over do I only get to own the family photo album? You'll need to be more specific

Let's remove all laws n shiet, then no one would be criminal

>stealing won't be a crime
>mfw this thread was written by a 10yr old

>owning stuff means i cant own it therefore u r stealing it from me

This is what AnCaps actually believe.

why is sargoy so triggered by any anarchist?

>I want a certain group of people in power to control literally all wealth and property
>not stealing
Lel, grow up faggot

It won't for long :)

>2015+2
>woman still think 'their' body is actually theirs

Lol dumb cunts

No, I want ALL the people to control wealth and power. This is for the people.

t. Poorfag who probably survives on gubmint gibmedats

>antifa
>working class
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate the fucker in OPs pic so very much. I wish every fucking misfortune to befall him.
Let him be a lesson, Sup Forums. In the end, your enemies aren't the establishment, the women or faggots in general, but an old enemy come back from the dead: Communists, and like all zombies, they appear completely lifeless and creepy.
McCarthy was a fucking nutter, but he was right about one thing: If communism was ignored for too long it would come back and bite the west before it knows it, and since Trump took office these red fucks knew the jig is up and it's either now or never to act the communist agenda.
Remember these words always, Sup Forums, for your daddy and granddaddy remembers them too:
BETTER DEAD THAN RED.

>if all crime was legal, there'd be no more crime!

Wrong. My parents worked hard so that I wouldn't have to suffer in this capitalist nightmare. They believed in the dream of the people too, but didn't believe it was achievable. Instead they decided to work as hard as they could so that I didn't have to. But I'm different from them. I know it is possible, and I'm going to make it a reality and save them, and myself, from the fate of becoming capicuck wageslave zombies.

Some will be more "equal" than others, Animal Farm

Stop LARPing you faggot OP.
A (You) for (((You)))

>if we don't consider it crime, it isn't
It's still morally wrong and you haven't reduced the number of things getting stolen. That's like saying if you don't consider bob dead he will get up from his casket and do the hockey-pockey. If it was that easy then we would have done that a long time ago. Of course you don't actually believe what you wrote and believe you've one by "baiting" me, but little did you know I purposely bumped the thread to annoy Sup Forums since I am a leaf and it is in my nature. Checkmate, nerd virgins.

You win. I submit.
Please take care of rapes too so I can get my dick wet.

Legalize all crime, and the crime rate will be reduced to 0.

Omg how did I not see this before?