AUSTRALIA NO

>Australia becoming 'a more racist country', survey finds

>It found both Indigenous people and the general community thought Australia had become a more racist place to live than just two years ago.

WEW LADS

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-09/australia-is-becoming-a-more-racist-country-survey/8254592

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjqV0Hkfms
news.com.au/national/racism-links-to-aussie-car-flags/news-story/097589ea1f14d322922a9f8070697af2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe if the useless indigenous cunts stopped being fuckwits there wouldn't be justified prejudice against them.

haha fucking good, i'm an aboriginal and these cunts need to get fucked

Australians got it right the first time when they classified abos as fauna.

Abos are the only hominins on earth dumber than niggers.

Nice bait, but abos cant read

Not that far from each other though, they taught nigs how to sniff petrol afterall

yes i can

>1/1488th abo

CENTRELINK GIBS

yeah but they aren't as violent, they dont chimp out and attack for no reason

i would prefer aboriginals over niggers

1/8th, still get my gibs though

This literally means nothing
>DA GUBMENT OBRRESING US WIF OPAL FUEL, RAAAAAYYYCIIIS

>more racist

I dont think so

didnt you guys used to nearly enslave them and shit

>77% of Australians agree that Indigenous cultures are important to national idenitity
How is this a good thing OP? Are you fucking retarded?

this 2bqh

Sure abos are lazy and loud and shit, but they just lie around all day and beg for ciggies, and mostly just fight with other abos. Much better than africa niggers and muzzies.

we killed 99% of the aboriginals that lived in Tasmania by literally just walking in a long line and shooting any that we saw

we called it the 'Black Line'

very nice

>yeah but they aren't as violent, they dont chimp out and attack for no reason
You clearly haven't been around half caste abos for very long. They're worse than niggers.

they probably surveyed Melbourne or something, i doubt there went all around Australia to do the survey

Bretty reasonable

Some are so daft they've converted to Pislam.

Probably heard muslims have alot of petrol.

I'm technically 1/64th Abo. But I don't claim shit from the government.

Why would I want their shitty money?

What I want is a bullet in each of the people who run this country's head

Damn, how many aussie posters dont have abo blood?

i vote for one nation and get my gibs, the moment one nation comes in and starts to crack down on said gibs i will gladly surrender them.

>People yawned and fidgeted during my ancient welcome to country ceremony that dates all the way back to the 1970's that they paid hundreds for.
>I've experienced prejudice.

Don't sleep on the road!

>Let in hordes of immigrants who refuse to integrate and shit up every neighbourhood they're in by forming gangs, mugging and raping people
>Wonder why people hate them

one of my great great grandfathers looked dark so he may have abo blood, but if someone is less than 1/4 abo it doesnt even matter, the genes are extremely regressive and you can breed out abo genes in just a few generations, infact thats what we tried doing, we literally called it the 'Stolen Generation' where we stole abo kids and married them off to whites to breed out the abo genes

can we get an abo thread out of this?

deleted my folder and lost my funny abo stories

>bring in 3rd world shitskins no one actually wants or cares about
>Apex niggers controlling Melbourne
>Muslims control West Sydney
>Racism somehow goes up
Really gives my noggin' a floggin'

You might as well take the money.
Otherwise they'll just end up giving it to a herd of brown people

I literally can't find ANY record of actually how many people they poll for this thing. All I can seem to find is percentages. That's enough for me to call bullshit. They probably only poll a few thousand people at "random" (who all happen to be from leftist parts of Melbourne)

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjqV0Hkfms

apparently in 2016 it was around 2,277 people, but it doesnt say where they are from, so it could literally be all of them from NT or all from Melbourne

damn son

Not that many. Because within like 3 generations it's almost invisible, people with abo blood mixed with other whites. I'd say most of the country is related to some aboriginal or other. There's not many pure abos any more either.

that can't be vegitimate

Fuck off throwing sticks at kangaroos for 40000 years isn't a culture I think is important.

news.com.au/national/racism-links-to-aussie-car-flags/news-story/097589ea1f14d322922a9f8070697af2

old but good

Called it

> Poll less than 0.1% of the population
> MSM and organisation cry and screech that therefore most Australians think we're a racist country

Do they actually think people are this stupid.

This is great. Now all the cucks in NSW have to burst into flames in the heat wave and Australia will be saved

And so what if we are a "racist" country?

why are you so eager to prove yourself innocent of a meaningless charge?

We need to ridicule th eentire concept of "racism", not try to defend ourselves as innocent.

How do you aquire "more racism" i thought you were just racist or not racist

add another decimal point to that, it was 0.01% which is even fucking worse

believing one race is inferior to another is one part of racism, and saying people shouldnt bring in their own culture and values would make you more racist, i guess thats how they see it

Well see, first you start off as being a bit suspicious about a group of blacks walking into a store together. Then you start being suss of every black that comes into any store. Then you start fighting the urge to king hit any nigger, spic, slant, muzzy that comes within 5 meters of you. At this point who have progressed from wary citizen to white nationalist.

hahahaha

yebadeh dem muzzie fullas der got dat big petrol der

Can you pass for white?

if you put me around a bunch of africans, sure.

Just curious, I didn't read the rest of the thread where other Aussies said Abo looks can be bred out within a few generations.

>"Oy cunt gib dis hur blackfella a bid of er ole petrol cunt"
>"No mate"
>"fuckan raycist muthafuckaa"
>[screeches in noonga]

This is probably what went down 9 out of 10 times.

>[screeches in noonga]

kek