Everyone remember to report any ICE raids you may notice

everyone remember to report any ICE raids you may notice

be sure to tell them about all the details, like how the ICE agents are being goy boys who dindu nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
pamela.biz/
vocaroo.com/i/s0oiYbSoUU2W
vocaroo.com/i/s00L1M55ZtAp
vocaroo.com/i/s1xx18l6RXgx
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38914536
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last number posted i called from thailand and they were sayign basically come to our offices, no real persons replying, trying this one now

well the 1515 number was not pleased, where can i put the mp3 i record with this

I saw an ICE agent at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

kek, upload it to Sup Forums and post the link here

vocaroo.com/

well the one i recorded was a test so i just yelled at him YOU HAVE TO GO BACK and he seemed surprised

funny thing, calling with skype to the US is so fucking cheap im gonna drive them insane

Report them for doing their jobs?

m8 you can use: pamela.biz/
to record Skype calls crystal clear on both sides and upload them to: vocaroo.com/

vocaroo.com/i/s0oiYbSoUU2W

We'll snuff them out.

dude i got a xiaomi phone that records everything i decide, no need for other stuff

o fug, vanilla was awesome. youth = gone ;_;

lmao

top kek, great accent too
neat

lol ppl pay to record skype calls????

kek

Based Thailand

ahahahahaha are you a native thai or a mexican tourist on vacation

God's work, user.

He sounds Dutch or Scandinavian or something imo.

I'd get in on this too if I wasn't at work rn.

>Illegals
>rights

lest just say EU

are the rumours true?
are they really doing mass deportations now?
all i hear and see are some vague twitter ramblings
i just want it to be true
please please please please

Wait minute are you trying to fool me?

one more

vocaroo.com/i/s00L1M55ZtAp

this one is a bit funnier imo

would buy you a Singha/10

good job

splitting headache! but thanks

I worked for ICE ask me anything

10/10

beautiful

gonna try a different number now, accepting suggestions on content

Stay hydrated bro!

can I join without prior college or LEO experience?

ICE raided the house across the street last August, it was pretty funny actually

Call their hotlines and get them paranoid about ~les nazis~ coming for them. Or just prank call anyway

other number only allows you to record a message,SAD

Sweet kek

MOAR

When are you going to clean out Nevada? I know lots of people who got illegal ballots this year and fixing the illegal problem will turn the state red again for the rest of time. We're sick of this shit.

im having a hard time making something funny, since they just do not reply to me, they put down which is the smart thing to do.

we should just jam their lines and choke them

REMEMBER EVERYONE - they get charged $2 a call because it's "toll-free"

How do you have rights when you're not a citizen?

Bump

Rev up those sock puppets boys, this is dirty work but it's the Emperor's work

What's the number I call to initiate an ICE raid, there's a fuck ton of illegals where I live

I love you

are there really that many mexicans that need to get deported? Am a northeast faggot so I almost never see pacos

Make up a story about how your wife's son is being deported and your house was raided by over 9000 ICE agents and they shot your dog. Or something similar.

What if ICE was used against libshits, regardless if they're legal or not? If a Jew, tell ICE they might be from Israel or even Muslim (some could pass as some North African or even Arab). If a nigger, from whatever African country they'd fit in (like if they have dreadlocks, tell they sound like Jamaican). Hispanic with a very strong accent, just straight up report them. Same with chinks/gooks with a strong accent. Target Muslims, as much as possible.

You're allowed to report people under suspicion of being illegal. Best if done while they're working or in public to maximize humiliation and inspire fear among others who are illegal but not found out yet.

Use burners. Use cash to buy burners. Buy from street vendors.

>vocaroo.com/i/s00L1M55ZtAp
BASED THAIBRO

>call

>mfw it's just a message recording

>oh well

>THE EMPIRE HAS INVADED HOTH, THEY HAVE BREACHED THE ORBITAL SHIELD AND ARE LANDING AT-AT WALKERS, AY CARUMBA

vocaroo.com/i/s1xx18l6RXgx

last one, takes a while to get going

Shhh. The (((trains))) are fuelling up now.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>over 9000 ICE agents
we need a 9000 ICE agents vs 10,000 illegals like in those fallout/skyrim videos

Oh and don't forget to tell them that this is your swamp.

its basically just for our fun since they dont show any reaction

i can read mexican pretty well if someone can write a sentence of an alarmed mexican who was under ICE raid i can act it

do it for me

Without LEO experience yes but I don't think as an actual LEO. No college, I am not sure about. You need some college or military experience.

There are actions going on but the important thing is getting them scared shitless. They need to feel as if the Gestapo was out there to catch their asses. And everyone here can help

even now there are heroes in costa rica

we need to get a trump-mix "you have to go back" going

but that would use up ICE resources that could be going towards deporting actual illegals

Who do you nominate for the #IceRaidChallenge?

FLOOD these hotlines with fake timewasting calls

Also, check for any news articles with "Are you affected by ICE raids? Are you aware of any upcoming ICE raids? contact xxxxxx" and flood them with fake stories.

Even if there isn't an article asking for it, you can just call up media companies claiming to be an ICE employee and say there's going to be a raid at so and so and it can be in the middle of nowhere

Its ancient pasta

You're alright Thailand. I wish you would do something about that cunt Malaysia though.

funny i did those 3 calls linked before i spent a grand total of 6 cents of euro

its basically free entertainment

we also wish it but your picture is not related to malaysia, its the NEW KING

You have to go BACK

Heh the horde is dead to me now.

You can be sure i will, faggot

Yeah, your new king. He seems like a cool guy.

fuck I love thailand now

wow a legit cac

PLEASE KEK

LET THERE BE A MASSIVE ICE RAID IN HOUSTON TOMORROW

Hmmm. This could be good. Use up pro-illegal resources to keep illegals from getting any help.

Use burners bought with cash from some street vendor.

I've heard of a Houston raid but I am not sure if its true or just a meme

Why is it only in Spanish? It is racist to assume that all illegal immigrants are Spanish speakers.

MAKE IT REALITY

t. Houston user

fucking kek

these fuckers are here ilegally, they have no rights.

>houston

stay safe user

call in, user. You have a houston phone number. Just tell them some really vague story where you're not actually lying

I do have this one annoying acquaintance who might be here illegally............

great if you could spread the message around in other threads. With enough work you can meme the whole thing into reality. Kek is watching.

Keep calling them to disrupt their lawlessness. Make funny pranks and put them here and on yt to incentivize more people. Soon teens and kids will be doing it for free and illegals will be btfo

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38914536

1mil + NYC

fugdamn thats like 5 percent of the metro population! Was this the reason trump ran?

oh this pasta warms my heart

Why would ICE not have a permit? They know you are illegal, so why would that not already be available to them?