Thoughts on the unabomber?

Thoughts on the unabomber?

"Oversocialized types who try to satisfy their drive for power by imposing their morality on everyone have certainly been around for a long time. But we THINK that the decisive role played by feelings of inferiority, low self-esteem, powerlessness, identification with victims by people who are not themselves victims, is a peculiarity of modern leftism."

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/25/ted-kaczynski-the-unabomber-i-favored-clinton-and-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ahead of his time?

ted did nothing wrong

his writing on leftists was dead on

his neo-luddite stuff and terrorism turns me off though

How many bombs did he even send? Only like 3 right?

i don't remember, but if it's 3, that's 3 too many

lel ur dumb

I get triggered by leftists now. To see the future must have been bat shit insane. literally triggered.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/25/ted-kaczynski-the-unabomber-i-favored-clinton-and-/

Then-Sen. Hillary Clinton had been Ted Kaczynski’s preferred pick for the Democratic nominee for president in 2008, but the incarcerated anarchist better known as the “Unabomber” ultimately backed then-Sen. Barack Obama’s bid for the White House, newly published letters reveal. SAD!

Thought he sent over twelve and only three detonated

If you knew the kind of dangers automation and companies like Google will bring, you'd see his point. Freedom and the mass organization of information are not compatible.

>terrorism turns me off though
as it does everyone. I know these fuckers get pissed, but they have to know they're doing nothing but damage to their cause.

Very intelligent, but misguided. High autism level basically lead him to do what he did.

Stupid fucking Brit. He supports all globalists because he thinks they will collapse the world economy, leading to an industrial revolution. Read his manifesto one time

Ted Kaczynski #04475–046
Federal ADX Supermax
5880 State Highway 67
Florence, Co. 81226

If you would like to correspond with Ted here is the address to write to, I've heard from others that he responds to every letter

>Freedom and the mass organization of information are not compatible.
i don't think that's true, not by themselves at least.
what's your reasoning here?

He more or less nailed every point. He warned of technology, and now we're entering a phase where millions upon millions of jobs are going to be lost to automation.

I just wish he hadn't sent bombs to people.

When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that is said about him (or about groups with whom he identifies) we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem. This tendency is pronounced among minority rights activists, whether or not they belong to the minority groups whose rights they defend. They are hypersensitive about the words used to designate minorities and about anything that is said concerning minorities. The terms “negro,” “oriental,” “handicapped” or “chick” for an African, an Asian, a disabled person or a woman originally had no derogatory connotation. “Broad” and “chick” were merely the feminine equivalents of “guy,” “dude” or “fellow.” The negative connotations have been attached to these terms by the activists themselves.

Those who are most sensitive about “politically incorrect” terminology are not the average black ghetto- dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any “oppressed” group but come from privileged strata of society.

Pol version of dindu

Is it true?