AZN WOMEN

So whats the status on asian women?

A friend of mine has been living in nippon for 4 years and says that most men are beyond saving and most women would rather pay for companionship that at least resembles the masculine figure they long for. If you are foreign you get laid like a kid at clinton fund raiser.

Is this true?

Every woman is like that desu

idk but i want to, have a bump

Asian women are made for white dick

I dunno. Going to go try it out anyway no joke. Where is good place to start learning Japanese Sup Forums?

You don't need to learn their language to dick their women

More shit I've heard from my beaner friend

>nips are incredibly ashamed of their tiny dicks and tourists constantly make fun of them for that
>nip grills are all infatuated with foreigners and loathe asian men for their fuckboi bodies and omega personalities
>if you have a huge dick in Japan you get threated like a god

wtf is wrong with immigrants, if I moved to a foreign country I would be respectful of the natives

Not dicking their women with your superior white dick would be an insult to them.

Say that to Sweden

there are at least a dozen english teachers here come on and answer you faggots

She probably has the world record for titfucking

That would be Hitomi Tanaka

I only ever see attractive Asians online, they're kinda gross irl

look at those fookin hangers

You don't say.

I've met some really cute ones. One of them is a nice mix of han chinese and vietnamese.

I live in Japan and they really like my cock.

Source

not an honourable way to live, I would have just one Japanese wife and treat her well

>One of them is a nice mix of han chinese and vietnamese

That would be quite difficult, you practically have a harem the moment you step off the plane.

what did he mean by this?

>le come to Japan and please give us your white cock senapi
That's a meme but there's some basis in reality. My Chad older brother went there 2 years ago and he said that while the women there were very receptive to him, they aren't as slutty as American women. He had like 20+ women show interest in him but only 4 slept with him. Back here he brings home a new woman every other night.

So I guess go to Japan if you're looking for a waifu more than an orgy.

Yeah. She's fucking tiny, too. MAYBE 5'6" tall at most. Really cute.

>you get laid like a kid at clinton fund raiser
good one

If I win the lottery. I'm paying got Hitomi to get reduction surgery and liposuction. she has got too big and one is significantly larger.

i'll also open a car wash and sponsor her work visa. So she can get away form the JAV industry.

>she has got too big
never

hmm

Asian women BTFO:

1) No hobbies other than shopping and eating out and drinking
2) Enjoy expensive travel but stay in the hotel and lay by the pool the whole time
3) Must have the most expensive everything, even if it's a $4000 purse made by her enslaved distant family members
4) Will bring entire family over on your dime
5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children
6) Can't into outdoor activities
7) Even if they are smart it's only book smarts, they are like chidren
8) Can fly back to China or wherever and steal your Elliot Rodgerslet
9) Cant' even cook their traditional cuisine, dumping rooster sauce on rice noodles is not traditional cuisine
10) Except in rare circumstances usually resulting in stardom, no tits or ass
11) No sense of humor, or if it exists is identical to that of a six year old
12) Whiny
13) No idea if the girl is really ugly or cute, plastic surgery approaches or exceeds 90% in most of SE Asia.
14) Loves Disney for some reason, probably emotional retardation.
15) Didn't vote to MAGA

I don't want one shallow women are worse than being alone, I just want a good one who is nice

She literally has a disease where your breasts don't stop growing. It can get very serious actually and I hope she does something about it before its too late.

That picture is of Coreans

They are already taught English so there's no need to learn Japanese. If they are willing to talk to you in English they are probably down to fuck.

White women BTFO

1)BLACKED
2)Fall for SJW/jewshit constantly
3)Will divorce you once she knows she can get your betabux

This, they're busy learning English already to meet us in the middle

I'm pretty sure I've spent more than 50 hours fapping to her titties

hmm

Not saying I would but id totally go for a hot asian girl.

I have several friends with japanese wives. most of those are not true.

Japanese women do love Disney. Like holy shit, you can pick a japanese girl up at a bar, go back to the barracks, watch a disney movie, have a lot of sex. then wake up in the morning to her cleaning and making breakfast.

fuck, why didn't i marry one? other then the crippling anexity about my financial prospects after the army.

>women would rather pay for companionship that at least resembles the masculine figure they long for.
wait hold on are you suggesting that the women pay for you? like male prostitution or something?

Why do White women hate Asian women? :'(

Do not reproduce with them, your kids will look 100% asian.

#15 hit a little too close to home :-(

32GG I A N T

I'm gonna need some sauce here.

>other then the crippling anexity about my financial prospects after the army

>get free housing and an almost decent wage while learning a trade
>get super government benefits for the rest of you and your kids lives

??????????

They're not subservient at all

Too many weeaboos watching their Chinese cartoons get this idea and spread it

what websites do Japanese girls even use to find one online

She's actually from Kazakhstan

Not true

no one hates women, more than women.

young cute asian women are basically the platinum standard and most desirable by all men and lesbians.

>So whats the status on asian women?

Ugly yellow slap noodles

one of the parents is japanese.

Jealousy is an ugly thing

Ive had a vietnamese gf for 2 years

Best decision of my life. Submissive and loves to take care of me. Gonna be a great mother too. Very traditional family as well, meaning i can trust her parents around our kids.

I've never seen an attractive Asian woman in person, but that's just my opinion. I'm not attracted to them for the most part.

I saw on a site once some rekt roastie having a big rant aboit how men prefer their women to look like slim attractive asian girls

>well yeah.

asian with dyed hair

Viets are underrated desu, we have lots of them here in Texas and they're all bro tier

They're jelly as fuck, asians girls age better and they all watched mulan when they were young so they think asians are badass or something

In Sydney you see them all over the place. The awkward thing is if you are a white man they eye rape you even when they are with a guy.

Montreal is absolutely FULL of Viets. Probably because half their language is French...

>traditional Asian family
Hate to break it to you lad, but traditional Asian families are ruthless towards kids. That's why Asian kids are either super successful or giant fuck ups.

He's my wifes son and he's beautiful

Asian women here act like wannabe whites. It's not really that great.

Bruh stop pushing this nonsense where it's like "white women are jealous of asian women getting all the white men."
It's not true at all lol, more like a weeb fantasy. Notice how 99% of the chicks commenting are white women in their 60's.

Quads of truth. My Asian friends growing up hated it.

Nice pasta

It is tho. White western women also get btfo by slavfus.

Who is the girl???

that is how you are supposed to raise children.

look at the fuck ups that millenials are. their baby boomer and gen X parentes coddled them and gave them participation trophies. now they are Bernie voters and anti trump protesters.

Isn't it a hypocrisy to have sex with asian women and talking about saving the aryan race all the fucking time?

5'6 to 5'7 is like average height for a white woman.

You are probably thinking more like 5'2 to 5'3 if her height makes her pretty small.

viets are great, they are the only asian group that votes majority republican in the states, next closest is flips i think

just don't let your asian wife be a creepy domineering bitch to your children

>being this fucking new

>All these gaijins fucking the same 2000 gaijin hunters in Roppongi and Akihabara

It's almost as bad as walking street in Pattaya

>she has got too big

Kind of but the fact is in 2017 Asian women have more respect for White people and culture than White women do

Asian women present themselves a lot like pre80s women.

Possibly. It's hard to tell when there's a large size difference.

SAUUUSUUU

>If you are foreign you get laid like a kid at clinton fund raiser.

This is absolutely not true, especially in Tokyo. Ton of weebs head over to Japan and expect the women to fawn of them just because they have white skin. They end up saying stuff like, "man do women in Japan even use tinder?".

t. rich white guy with house in Tokyo

babbys first wank?

>just don't let your asian wife be a creepy domineering bitch to your children

A little /ss/ with your kids wouldn't be too bad in my book

It's okay when we do it. One key to many locks and all that.

Yeah. That's what I don't understand about Sup Forums. Gotta save muh white race.

>Asians are honorary Aryans
>my Asian wife/girlfriend
>Asians are the best women

And then they wonder why the white race is decreasing. So they blame the Jews.

You're friend is full of shit. Sure there are a lot of guys that dress like metrosexuals but most of the guys I hung out with had girlfriends, were married or were pretty manly. Then again I didn't live in Tokyo, so maybe it has to do with the water there or something.

Would you like it in your mouth or ass?

>everyone is the same person
Not sure if epic meme or actual autism.

Where would be the best part of Japan to look for a wife? I know Tokyo would be the worst because degeneracy and gaijins everywhere

Not really. You need moderation: push them, but not too hard.

Ever wondered why Asian guys are so beta? Mommy issues, m8.

That's really what you have to do. Keep the bitch in line, and make sure your kids get enough affection. Teach your sons to not be afraid of taking risks.

How tall are you leaf?

Lol no look up host clubs.

I felt the same way until I visited LA one time when I was like 18. The tourist spots in Hollywood were like a sea of hot Japanese pussy. All incredibly cute. They all walk around giggling everywhere they go and give this little look on their face that says "I want white dick".

FOB Viet girls are delicious.