WW3

Do you feel upcoming NATO-Russia war? I mean you guys put joint armies on our borders and rhetoric about Russia has been changed: all media write about Russia only with hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CgZ8P2goc
nypost.com/2016/07/31/report-raises-questions-about-clinton-cash-from-russians-during-reset/
wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-foundation-state-and-kremlin-connections-1469997195
clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$1,000,001 to $5,000,000&page=2
archive.fo/cr0F1
youtube.com/watch?v=-wCwJ8pfXXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain this

because the media is leftist and wants to make trump look bad, even though HILLARY WANTED A WAR NOT TRUMP.

If you don't have a working memory vodka, stay out of politics.

Correction: All jewish media write about Russia with hate.

The international jew is atheistic communist.

The jews in Russia are zionist religious jews.

The communist see Putin and his support of nationalism as a threat to their communist multicultural world of lazy consumers.

It's just your run of the mill NATO posturing. They've been doing the same shit for 50 years now. There's no war with Russia anytime soon unless some real shit starts happening.

Do not fall for bait.

>If you don't have a working memory vodka, stay out of politics.

I don't need a working memory to see what is going on right now: NATO deploys massive amount of troops and military vehicles in Poland, Baltic states and Romania, while Trump is a president.

>NATO deploys troops
>Itis just a bait bro, nothing here to worry about :^)

There is some truth in your words

they got deployed there while obama was still president.

Is Scorpion objectively the worst camo of any active military right now? It looks like washed out rags. There are African militias with more formidable and functional camo patterns.

>nothing to see here

Ok I'm going to let you in on a secret:

Trump tried to get a "7 country ban" because he KNEW he couldn't.
He tricked the media into doing three things, 1. asking why he didn't ban pakistan and SAE, 2. saying it was against US LAW and 3. saying it was against muslims.

US law tells the president he MUST ban a CLASS of people, not a country, so once the lawsuit goes through, he can now show the whole fucking world he CAN legally ban muslims as it is US LAW.

So what happens? Flight of non muslims from these countries.
They proved as soon as the ban was dropped that they have no loyalty to the US, so now the US hates these countries.
The Middle east is about to EXPLODE, because you have nothing but shiites and shias being forced to live together by the americans who will promptly after the muslim ban be forced to pull out, leaving a schizophrenic mess that will ignite and leave swathes of territory for Israel to take.

They need troops in those states because that is the front line for Europe against the massive push of "refugees" (soldiers) of the middleast which is about to happen.

What nationalism are you exactly talking about? The whole Moscow is already filled with Caucas people, because the Putin made friends with the Chechnia and others. Tatarstan and Bashkortostan republics are also "non-slavic" territories, even though there's a lot of russians living there. Makes me laugh, when people talk about nationalistic politics in Russia.

Check news and dates.

>US Marines

Those are soldiers, shitbird.

What did he mean by this??

Incredible source Emu.
Really peanut my butter.

>shiites and shias
>Muslim ban, not countries ban
>change topic of thread from Europe to Middle East and the US domestic policy

I don't even know if you are a shill or just shitposter

Marines aren't soldiers, soldiers are soldiers. Regardless of MOS. Marines get pissed when you call them soldiers. Why? Different branches and Autistic Ego everywhere.

>asks for a source for secrets.
>doesn't read whole post, tries to then seem literate

are you sure you aren't Bosnians?

>I don't need a working memory to see what is going on right now: NATO deploys massive amount of troops and military vehicles in Poland, Baltic states and Romania, while Trump is a president.

Because you hacked our elections, tried to bribe your way out of sanctions by selling Gazprom, tried to bribe Tillerson with a sweet Exxon deal, and now we are in a dangerous situation.

Because of Russia.

We're in a very dangerous situation now, because Putin has paid under the table for sanctions to be lifted, but Trump is now in a political position where he can't do it, because everybody knows what's up. So if he lifts sanctions, especially after the recent attack in Ukraine, he basically confirms his own guilt. And Putin is pissed, because there are no refunds, so you get what we have here today. Nuclear-capable Tupolev Blackjack bombers buzzing U.K. Airspace. Meanwhile our military foreign policy is being determined by a reality TV actor who's been compromised by our most powerful geopolitical adversary.

Mattis can't stop Trump from pushing the button. All I can say is, if you're a person of faith, now would be a good time to pray for Peace.

>They need troops in those states because that
>is the front line for Europe against the massive
> push of "refugees" (soldiers) of the middleast
> which is about to happen.

Not agreeing with him. Just making sure you read the entire post before you contributed nothing.

Haha Ivan those arent for you, we're taking europe before you can ;)

>pretending to know secrets
>make obvious mistakes "shiites and shias"

>Russia invades Ukraine
>Nah bro totally not us

Back off and make the first concession and we'll gladly deescalate with you.

Corrupted libshit media propaganda, dont fall for it

Do you have any evidence to support your claim? Because you didn't post any. That is why I buttfucked you with source. Because without any evidence or a source. Than your post is at best a hypotheses. Or an educated guess, but it is probably hot garbage.

>>Russia invades Ukraine
>>Nah bro totally not us
>Back off and make the first concession and we'll gladly deescalate with you.

^^^ This. A thousand times this.

There won't be a world war at this rate IMO with all the EU countries threatening to leave
It will be
>Germany and the eastern EU countries
vs
>Russia
No ones going to help Germany, china might help Russia,

>all media write about Russia only with hate.

Because of shit like pic related.

Am Russian, living in the United States. It's pretty great here. It's pretty great in Russia. Where the fuck am I suppose to go if there is a war?

So we going to start a nuclear war because you have a "high degree of confidence" that we hacked your election?

Also
>hacked the election
>not hacked the DNC

Nice word play.

I like it. It's better that the UCP at least

>refugees waves to Europe through Estonia from the Middle East

Do you know where Estonia is?

It makes no difference. If you're right, it means that the same people who were behind Hillary got their way and it would have happened either way. If you're wrong, then you're wrong.

STOP INVADING COUNTRIES
Say what you wan't about the US. At least we have the common courtesy do bullshit a half-baked excuse for why where invading X-country. Ex: Muh WMDs, hold on to your butthole Iraqis, where about to free the shit out of oi-you.

Your country straight up invaded Ukraine and when brought up in the international community, your country says, "eh, just some militia with equipment from a surplus store".
>Are you that fucking autistic?

Americans do the same, they deploy troops on our borders. And we can't just fly in international airspace?

I greentexted that from another post.
Thx for paying attention Ivan.

I don't "feel" it per se, though I know Soros and the global bankers (who run our big media outlets) really want to run your shit. Trump seems disinclined to go to war. I hope the upcoming talks are fruitful.

The American people, of those who have an IQ higher than a turnip, don't want war with Russia. Conservatives especially. There'd have to be a real damn good justification for doing so - and Putin being macho sure as hell isn't one.

Umm, Soros installed Nazis in Ukraine with CIA assistance. We signed a treaty with Russia that we wouldn't do that type of shit with Ukraine. It was to be a buffer state. We broke the treaty - as far as I'm concerned, Ukraine is, and always has been, part of Russia.

The military in Europe is prepping against Germany not Russia. Germany is not run by germans the jewish marxists took over. Look at america. We are about to go to war with them since Hillary lost. Soros is a part of a banking cartel not a loner

>"eh, just some militia with equipment from a surplus store".

Why do you need to deploy many troops in Europe if we can't even take over two regions in Ukraine with full power of our military?'

I just don't fucking care anymore...

>amerimanlets

>Do you feel upcoming NATO-Russia war?
Absolutely not.

> I mean you guys put joint armies on our borders and rhetoric about Russia has been changed: all media write about Russia only with hate.

US media doesn't lead the troops.

Any serious shooting war with Russia would go nuclear pretty much instantly. And even if that's a buildiup, it's not even one 50'th of the amount needed to go on the offensive.

It's more likely that it's to get favor with the countries, and maybe to help with stability. Especially if shit goes crazy in europe.

If a war starts, everyone's fucked.

>Go to the Southern Hemisphere.
>Nukes are scared of niggers.
>They don't fly South.

Trump would rather ally with Russia than go to war. He's been pretty clear on that. Trump's closest advisors see Islam as an existential threat to the western world so as long as Putin helps Trump beat the savages back to where they came from, the US and Russia will maintain a rocky alliance. Its the EU and the Globalists that want war with Russia though which is why you see the anti-Russia shilling in the media. Germany is going to try to build an EU army so they can be tough on Russia because Trump isnt going to back them. Theyll launch a whole operation (Ukraine? Crimea? Make up a reason to invade?) that will probably fail miserably and bankrupt the EU economically and politically. Historically, Russia has always been the check on power for whenever continental Europeans get uppity. Invading Russia seems to be the last resort for failing European powers.

Trump knows NATO has been usurped by the jews

>This level of delusion
You just set a new record

Don't take the CTR bait, the election showed that the people who matter, ie. conservatives who end up running the army, want co-operation. The army in Europe is to reassure those massive fagets so that they don't bolt before we can rape them in trade deals.

>So we going to start a nuclear war because you have a "high degree of confidence" that we hacked your election?

We know it was COZYBEAR.

We know Mikhailov and Stoyanov were killed because of it.

We know you did.

>Also
>>hacked the election
>>not hacked the DNC
>Nice word play.

You hacked both parties and only released Kompromat on one, effectively hacking the election. You did this. Yow sowed this dissent and instability. You.

The only way to put it right is to release the RNC Kompromat so the powers that be can have President Pence, and we will have stability.

No one wants a war. But no one can control the demagogue you backed. Not even you. Now that he fears your dark dealings will be revealed, he will take a harder position on Russia to avoid appearing guilty, endangering us all.

And those troops are in place to prevent you from taking Lativia or Poland, in which case we will all die.

Are you ready for the manlet invasion, Russia?

what part?

I bleed it out digging deeper
Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away
I bleed it out

>Trump would rather ally with Russia than go to war.

I would be glad but behind words, I see thosands of American vehicles shiped to Eastern Europe and hundreds of thousands of NATO troops(including thousands of Americans) deployed in Eastern Europe from Baltics to Romania since start of his presidency.

>Americans do the same, they deploy troops on our borders.

Defensive troops to counter your tank brigade buildup. You don't cross the border, all is well.

>And we can't just fly in international airspace?

We see you coming an eternity away with those antiquated planes. What do you think you are proving? It's a weak flex that will result in instability, just like ordering Iran to buzz our ships with boats while you buzz them with planes.

You are literally flirting with disaster. In case you haven't noticed, the CiC YOU INSTALLED with your meddling is not mentally or emotionally fit for duty.

wtf I dont want to fight russia.
I want to kill commies, niggers spics and jews.
fuck this gay earth.

We dont hate you senpai, but Putin does scare us.

Does he scare you too?

>I would be glad but behind words, I see thosands of American vehicles shiped to Eastern Europe and hundreds of thousands of NATO troops(including thousands of Americans) deployed in Eastern Europe from Baltics to Romania since start of his presidency.

Kind of like your new incursion into Ukraine after phoning him?

>those troops are in place to prevent you from taking Lativia or Poland

Do you have a "high degree of confidence" that we are going to do this?

>wtf I dont want

no one cares.

>>those troops are in place to prevent you from taking Lativia or Poland

>Do you have a "high degree of confidence" that we are going to do this?

Yes.

President Vladimir Putin privately threatened to invade Poland, Romania and the Baltic states, according to a record of a conversation with his Ukrainian counterpart.

"If I wanted, in two days I could have Russian troops not only in Kiev, but also in Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn, Warsaw and Bucharest," Mr Putin allegedly told President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine.

Germany is running full anti trump propaganda and putin isnt. You think this is about Russia? Its about communist chinese and jewish banks and islamist oil holding all other nations hostage. MAGA is war on these people not Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CgZ8P2goc

>Defensive troops to counter your tank brigade buildup. You don't cross the border, all is well.

But Americans deploy tanks in Baltics. Or their tanks are defensive and peaceful?

>We see you coming an eternity away with those antiquated planes.

So if those planes doesn't work why do you piss so much about it?

Last resort to significantly reduce the white male population globally 2bh goyim

The difference is that lativa agreed to have our tanks there. If Russian tanks enter, it would be aggression.

>If I wanted...
>President Vladimir Putin privately threatened to invade Poland, Romania and the Baltic states

>building up troops within their own borders
wow how horrible

>>Defensive troops to counter your tank brigade buildup. You don't cross the border, all is well.
>But Americans deploy tanks in Baltics. Or their tanks are defensive and peaceful?

Yes, our tanks are a deterrent to invasion by Russia.

And they are equipped with very advanced munitions.

>>We see you coming an eternity away with those antiquated planes.
>So if those planes doesn't work why do you piss so much about it?

Because you like to test us, and we don't want to shoot your plane down. But if you buzz the border with a nuclear strike aircraft, we will have no choice, like Turkey, and we don't want another incident like that.

>The difference is that lativa agreed to have our tanks there.

You oppose Russian tanks but Russia agreed to put Russian tanks in Russia too.

Godfuckindammit Ruskies don't

Yea, it made no sense, bro. I got you.

Russia is not Latvia

>>If I wanted...

The fact that he even vocalized such a possibility to threaten Poroshenko is considered a threat to our senior people.

Obama moved troops and armor toward the Russian border very recently, and Trump is taking time to smooth things over rather than suddenly call them back. The reason you don't see such sudden change is that it's in everybody's best interest for this to happen gradually, otherwise the US will be thought of as schizophrenic and unpredictable in its behavior and policy. Many would say we already are, but most presidents have made a point of not suddenly slamming the situation in the opposite direction from where it was headed.

Arguably this gradual change was already happening under Obama. I believe it was Kerry who remarked that behind the scenes he was having to explain that the US was less hostile to Russia than the political reality allowed us to appear. And in fact the saber rattling in Europe served a purpose by allowing us to save face despite being humiliated in Syria and even exposed as a bad actor there. This isn't a small consideration. The US can look like fools on TV and it will blow over, but if Poland and the Baltic states have no confidence in America or in NATO, a legitimate argument for movement toward independent friendships with Russia can be made in such places.

But I love Russia. I want to join with Russia to rule the Northern hemisphere and crush china.

whoa... really makes u think..

>>building up troops within their own borders
>wow how horrible
The same applied to our tanks hosted by Latvia.

If you're not going to invade, why get so pissy about it?

They aren't marines though. They're army paratroopers

>Yes, our tanks are a deterrent to invasion by Russia.

But we don't want to invade. It seems that you want. Because I'm even here on Sup Forums in defensive position now to counter your aggression.

>Because you like to test us

We like to test planes.

Dammit, I'd agree to get invaded by any country, still better than get demolished from grads or any other shit

That I have to explain state sovereignty to Russians all the time? Yea.

>We know Mikhailov and Stoyanov were killed because of it.
>were killed

they were arrested according to your articles, shithead:
>The arrest of Sergei Mikhailov, a senior officer of the Federal Security Service, or F.S.B.
>He was detained along with one of Russia’s leading private-sector cybersecurity experts, Ruslan Stoyanov

Also, I wanted to thank DNC nominee for uranium and tech:
>nypost.com/2016/07/31/report-raises-questions-about-clinton-cash-from-russians-during-reset/
>wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-foundation-state-and-kremlin-connections-1469997195
>clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$1,000,001 to $5,000,000&page=2
Deleted report:
>archive.fo/cr0F1

Assuming, you are legit shill:
We dont want war. But we try our best at that, if there would be need..

>whats wrong russia, these countries ALLOW us to surround you with missile bases and tank divisions
>whoa why are YOU building up troops? we're just doing this for fun, settle down

McCain made a statement that this is a great time to destroy the Russian economy. That's really what they are trying for.

Nigga...

*worried laughter*

This x 1000

Russia has proven to be an aggressor multiple times in the past: Gerogia, Ukraine, unsanctioned involvement in Syria. They do not cooperate with NATO or the UN.

All Russian clay, besides Syria, but how can the US claim any moral superiority there?

>marines

>with army patches

Well, just as USA in Iraq

>russian clay
No, they are sovereign countries. I can't believe you're defending commies.

>But we don't want to invade. It seems that you want. Because I'm even here on Sup Forums in defensive position now to counter your aggression.

Gaslighting doesn't work on me, comrade, I read the manual.

It's real simple: stay on your clay and no one had any problems.

Fuck up and cross the border and it's war.

>We like to test planes.

Then test them away from our defenses.

Yeah, America is such a sterling example of how a country should act. They have a real high horse to sit on in regards to that for sure

Marines are soldiers. Soldier is a catchall term for anyone belonging to an infantry branch, including marines. It's the same as calling them troops. Same meaning, different word. Your sentence would be true if you said U.S. Army soldiers, but that's not what you said.

>two wrongs make a right!

>everyone else is doing it, so it's ok for me to do it!

>The fact that he even vocalized such a possibility

So this video can be count as a declaration of war?

youtube.com/watch?v=-wCwJ8pfXXo