The year is 2033 and /blart/ decides he's sick of spending his life working as a plumber...

The year is 2033 and /blart/ decides he's sick of spending his life working as a plumber. He decides to get into politics. What does he run for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UBP3Vjzn9QE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jwf7mzSmKM
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/elijah-wood-claims-hollywood-is-in-the-grip-of-massive-pedophilia-epidemic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5OUyew60G8E
youtube.com/watch?v=BlZxPPzjIb0
youtube.com/watch?v=i6U6PpFjWfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T H I C C

There is NOBODY. repeat nobody at the #hwndu.
It's over. Stick a fork into it.

The buffet line.

Ok, but that doesn't answer the question.

>/Blart/ desperate to stay relevant in Sup Forums.

Look blart, any attention you get here will be fleeting and unfulfilling. Forever seeking the attention of strangers on the internet is a sure path to ultimate unhappiness.

Find yourself a good woman, get her pregnant, and direct your energies to things that will matter in 30 years, when you're no longer fertile and only barely fuckable.

Big piles of snow at hwndu.
Somebody NEEDS to build a snowman in front of that .....

Today was a fun comfy day. Tomorrow should be better too. Roads cleared and Friday.

Lads, this is not a fucking /huwindu/ thread.

THE ONE AND ONLY JOB.

M A Y O R

Imagine a real blue collar New Yorker saying post-SJW hivemind android-avatars need to go and anyone conspiring with them are also out!

Bog catcher

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Antifa talking shit about the Asian kid from HWNDU youtu.be/UBP3Vjzn9QE

Secretary of Health and Human Services

/thread

yes it is, fuck off

Office of Human Filth

y tho

Thank you for that cancer.

Jackie is a loser who spent literally all day waiting for someone to come around to talk to. And then he went all autistic when someone would block the camera. Fucking pathetic.

>Him
>Running

>tfw no Venti gf to sit on your face

That's not Jackie, you facially blind faggot.

Brittany, your natural beauty is unrivaled. The people who come here to bully you or talk ill about your name are all children who wouldn't know beauty if it was looking at them right in the face. You are the reason HWNDU gets so many viewers. You are funny, pretty, kind and you have a personality that is unmatched. I wish I could stop these people from being mean to you, you don't deserve it. I could protect you from these no-life degenerates if you were my girlfriend. I want nothing more than to cuddle with you and shield you from the internet trolls and lowlifes who nothing better than to do than to try and put women down and make them feel bad. Women should be worshiped not harassed.

I dream of cuddling with you and listening to Deathconsciousness by Have A Nice Life on repeat until we fall asleep together in each others arms.

Fag doesn't know it's pronounced "an-tee-fuh"
Fag also needs to ramp up the brightness because he wants to make himself look better

Tom Bibiyan (the antifa guy in the vid) and a few fellow antifa are in the comment section.

overrated and blacked, get over her

kek

No. I muse secure the future of the white race and make 1/16th black babies with her.

Stay on topic, fags. This is not a huhwindu thread. You're going to get my thread deleted. Stay on topic, it's /blart/'s future we're talking about here.

Blart can be the godfather of my 1/16th black spawn.

AHAHAHAH HE GOT FUCKING STABBED

Department of sanitation

Sup Forums is disappointing.. I expected more intelligence from you. These are positions that are appointed, not voted for.

I hope he treats you well
I hope he’s better than me
In fact, I hope he’s everything
That I could never be

appoint your mother, fucko

is there a federal "fat disgusting retarded faggot" position open in 2033?

hahaha paper, yeah!

>What does he run for?
His life.

I would love to know the story behind this.

fujka

paper boy prince has a go fund me now

its art u fagey

gofundme / paperboyprince

Fuck off

>sick of spending his life working as a plumber.
>sick of a fulfilling job with a 6 figure salary
wut
t.plumber

redpill us on papers big red dildo

proofs?

C U C K
U
C
K

and so beta

John Isaacs
The Matrix of Amnesia
>its art u fagey

he's a homosexual pedophile
this has been confirmed

A bigger belt.

CHECKED
One of over 20 pizza songs he made years ago. Notice: the set of the video is kids on a playground.

GREAT FUCKING SONG. THAT FIRE.

Nothing to see here, download Paper

to lose weight

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jwf7mzSmKM

forgot link, go paper

I have a law degree, never actually practiced as an attorney. Have been convicted of a drug related felony. Considering a career in politics. Thoughts?

I thought he was a security guard
blart is one of the few fat people I respect, but not anymore after seeing pic in OP

have some self respect, don't be a degenerate camwhore!

I bet that fat fuck can't run now, let alone 17 years from now.

God I hate fat people.

Director of the Department of Memetics.

heard a sneaky rumor that /ourguys/ are coming back tomorrow

naw, they just going bowling

Any known date? Pizzanewbs are trying to say he's cashing on Pizza post PG. This guy was all over it, years ago. My millennial friend said Pizza became a meme years ago, hence Miley Cyrus pizza, Katie Perry (fuck you sp? I drank) and others. Don't know what is what. Can anyone trace why pizza was "cool" like three years ago?

The taco truck as it pulls away from the curb.

er, it wasn't a meme before. It's just your friend saying "i was into it before it was cool"

but (((they))) are the ones that start the treands, they probably started the whole pizzacore shit to start indoctrinating people or hiding there shit in plain site with people just scoffing it as. "its just pizzacore dude lmao, there no child trafficking going on".

someone photoshop quato on his gut

turn around slut

Macaulay Culkin was, pre Party Monster. Pizza underground was his group. Paper made a "song" about it. It's just actually fucking annoying now.

just looked up Pizza underground, im sure macauly was diddled as a kid and probably does the same to other kids.

Remember how he's close to Elijah Wood's age and they were in "The Good Son"

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/elijah-wood-claims-hollywood-is-in-the-grip-of-massive-pedophilia-epidemic.html

So this shit basically dead right? Nothing of interest for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OUyew60G8E

reminds of me of the whole corey feldman and corey haim ordeal, without a doubt those hollywood kids get molested by the execs to land a role in a film.

Depends on if there's a Season 3 Finale Sat Night

yeah, plus it snowing over there. we'll see what the weekend brings us.

King of the Mushroom Kingdom

underated

This

youtube.com/watch?v=BlZxPPzjIb0

Nothing to see here pizzatards, watch DC traffic on HWNDU live

One of Corey Haims friends made a statement about what they were talking about here. He said Feldman was a jealous asshole and brought the "friend" Haim mentioned who molested him to the set of a movie to fuck with him.

People claim no victims, these guys were victims, talked about on TV. Nobody followed up. No wonder they end up dead/addicted. Nobody gives a fuck

Probable

there's been allegations of that "friend" being charlie sheen, with all of the crazy shit he does, its not impossible to dismiss that claim. when I was a kid i remember some guy coming upto my parents (he was some tv commercial exec) asking them if I would like to audition for commercials, im glad my dad told him to fuck off and nearly kicked his ass because he got a pedo vibe off of him.

My HS Science teacher made a "Men of (my highscool) calendar for "charity'. Had a lot of young men do photo sessions. (not me, I was a b-tard and frail)

Of course it was fake. He was hit with a lawsuit.

>"The person Corey Haim was referring to in this episode is the man named Dominick Brascia, who also happened to be a friend of Corey Feldman's. Let me take you back on this famous timeline, when Corey Haim was around 15 years old when he first moved to LA, to act in a little movie that was to be called, The Lost Boys. It was Corey Feldman who introduced him to Actor – Director and Pedophile Dominick Brascia. It is also public record in many interviews that Feldman did and is no secret, that Feldman was jealous of Haim. Corey Feldman introduced this pedophile to Haim and a lot of other boys."

>"Both Corey Feldman and Dominick Brascia are doing things to take the focus off of themselves and their involvement in both the abuse and pain that they have afflicted upon our Beloved Corey Haim."

That's the guy's statement. Makes sense to throw out an A-list accusation to a Z list celebrity to take the heat off of you and your friends involvement in it. Feldman is the type of self obsessed delusional cunt to do something like that.

shit man, reminds of some pedo teacher that worked at my elementary school. he would ask the kids to bring their used underwear and socks for "art projects", he would stay at the school until like 7pm "correcting homework". some parents caught on to the whole bring your underwear and socks thing and reported him. the cops came and searched his classroom and house, they found trashbags full of kids underwear, socks and pictures. he would also watch cp in the classroom computer. the school district and unions make it almost impossible for a teacher to get fired he did some time for the cp and was transferred to another school.
reminded me of this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=i6U6PpFjWfg

You aint shit in that world til you slept in MJ's bed. All the Lost Boys were trying to get to Neverland

people who have witnessed low scale conspiracies are prone to see connections later

Some go nuts
Others forget

I always got that douchey vibe from feldman, corey haims death seemed like they wanted to shut him up once and for all because the truth would have eventually came out.

facebook com/greg.harrison.3958/posts/10154459111072456

Found the original post. I'm actually shocked that this didn't go viral.

im glad i got to see how fucked up this world is and realize its full of sickos at such a young age, helped me not trust people so easily.

of course stuff like this gets swept under the rug. to keep their degeneracy going.

on another note, this thread is
is diggin up some pretty fucked up shit.

For sure, and what sucks is, even if victims are given a voice (like a big reality TV show) ...nobody listens.

uhhh THICCKER

10-4

true, they'll dismiss it as "attention whoring" or "incoherent rambling of a drug addict". most fucked up part is that the parents will voluntary give up their kids to these sick fucks for the money or would just turn a blind eye once they cash out on their kids success.