New Christianfag here. What's the most redpilled denomination/church type to go to? Catholic?

New Christianfag here. What's the most redpilled denomination/church type to go to? Catholic?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OdGXCYVtag
youtube.com/watch?v=CeJ_R0s8UNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Catholic here, unless we have a new pope soon, your faith in the face of adversity from your own will be tested.

Only go Catholic if you're looking to rape some kids.

None. Worship as Christ tells you. You need nothing but the scripture and some quiet time. At this point no Church is truly the word of Jesus anymore.

Yeah I feel like connecting with other Christians is important too

Agreed, but supporting a church that is as corrupt as the Catholic church is unacceptable and the other ones have bastardized the word so much that its ridiculous.

I would say that if you are truly dead-set on a church, any sort of eastern-european orthodoxy is the way to go, but they have some problems themselves and at least in Europe there are some ties to the pedophilia that, while not as clear cut as Catholics, still make me personally wary.

www.blessyahowah.com

The fact that you're asking which 90% of your people are doomed to eternal torture at the hands of the Jew-god should tell you something about how bluepilled the religion is in general.

Where my southern baptist boys at

Lutheran. Missouri Synod. Stay away from any other "Christian" denominations.

While what said is definitely true, if you're looking for a group of passionate and conservative Christians, you can't go wrong with Pentacostals.

> You need nothing but the scripture and some quiet time.

assyrian orthodox

Go to with this shit.

>Pentecostals
Don't they speak in tongues? I went to one with my family when I was like ten. It was really scary. Every one was screaming gibberish.

Roman Catholic, esp Latin Mass

Gregorian Chant like crusaders

Jesus wrote no scripture.

>implying I said Jesus wrote shit
>implying you don't have the reading comprehension of a small child

Protestants tend to be retarded so certainly not them.

Catholic. It's the only Christian religion that runs on the principle of self reflection. No one else actually takes the time to look at itself. It's always growing while never changing is cute beliefs. It's also not nearly as declarative as one might think - people often confuse that with the protestant churches. Very mutable, very philosophical. I could not be happier that this is my faith and I am learning new things about it every day.

Catholic Church support pedophiles. Supporting the Catholic Church is spitting in the eyes of Christ.

Depends on the specific church. All of the Pentecostal churches believe in speaking in tongues, but some of the go overboard, while in others you will rarely actually see it happen. I've seen it happen a few times, there are times that I think it is fake, and other times I think it is genuine.

Catholic or Eastern Orthodox. The rest are pretty much heretics

Eastern Orthodox by far. After that probably traditionalist Roman Catholic, but then you'll be in for a rough ride. If you need to go protestant than go confessional Lutheran, like WELS, LCMS or whatever. Do not go pentecostal, they are absolutely insane and have no root in the scriptures or church history.
I would suggest that you not hop into one church and start shilling for it too fast. Read the Bible and some of the writing of the earliest Christians like Ignatius, Polycarp, Justin Martyr, and The Didache. See what these are teaching and find a church that reflects that best.

Spend $2g, fly to Tel Aviv, then drive to Jerusalem and walk the old city. See the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Walk the Hebrew and Arab quarters. Take in faith from their origins.

I've made the trip twice and come away understanding that we all see truth differently & in our own way.

Truth is that you can understand the universe and your place in it with or without adhering to a doctrine. Witnessing how many sects of Christianity exist, how different Judaism and Islam are; even though they originated from Abraham.. it left me with an appreciation for the power of faith, and a recognition that all religions are man-made.

In the end, I believe that life is a physical manifestation of the energy which powers the universe. Religions are one form of conduit to that realization. I thought the trip would reinforce an attitude of atheism, but in the end it brought a deeper understanding of human experience.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OdGXCYVtag
Hardest thing about this guy is how much info and material he has out there. I figure this is a decent starting point. Then go through his Total Onslaught series in order. Then enjoy viewing the world with, as The Lord's Word puts it, "the eyes that see". Also, sorry for making you this woke. It's gonna hurt but feel worth it. Like a good weight lifting session. But for your immortal soul, corrupt heart, thirsty mind, and wounded spirit.

May Jesus heal us all.

Catholic and Calvinist are the most cucked, Gnosticism is the true christpill

Amen

Depends on how red you like your redpills...

youtube.com/watch?v=CeJ_R0s8UNg

Checking in