I thought Trump was a patriot of freedom?

I thought Trump was a patriot of freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_Relations_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> you think ignorantly
> you think informed

Pick one faggot. Wikipedia is a click away. When I say it's literally nothing, it's literally fucking nothing.

Its Make America Great Again not make China Great Again.

lolllll

BTFO in 1 day by the court and by the chinks!

What's wrong with the one china policy?

Cause liberals be like "we will not be divided" but want to divide china? lel top kek

Yeah and I bet concessions were made by the chinese too. Thats diplomacy

C H O N G E D
H
O
N
G
E
D

Trump is the president of america. He is for americans. Fuck you if you aren't one. This is why we voted for him:

Trump was never against the one China policy.

He was just against the politically correct bullshit that demands you not call the president of Taiwan the president, as if China is going to nuke Taiwan all over a word.

We are not obligated to help Taiwan. Although I consider them to be the ''Real China'', I still think we should wait for Communist China's collapse before we spread freedom to Taiwan and the rest of Asia.

Don't worry, OP. China's economy will sink and we'll have a free pass to fuck them in the ass. Their military is a joke, their economy is already fragile, the pollution and population puts a heavy weight on the government, and they don't have many allies in Asia.

Russia will turn its back on China to relieve the economic sanctions placed on them the first chance they get. And of course, without China, North Korea will fall too. This truly is one of the best timelines. Praise Kek!

factually incorrect, we are bound by related to protect taiwan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_Relations_Act
you are right about everything else though which is why i responded

The United States isn't the world police, faggot.

RICED

America First

Who gives a fuck what other countries do to their people, as long as they stay on our good side

The fact that Taiwan wants to be independent?

mental gymnastics time!

le daily chuckle

No source = didn't happen

It's "it's." Not its.

This

This is part if negotiating. All tbese leftists jump on anything they percieve to be the slightest bit negative and make a big deal of it. Trump starts tough, then negotiates for more than he would have gotten otherwise. It nothing personal, its business. These lefty cucks have never seen business in action so the get all excited over nothing.

Is Xi wearing lipstick?

Member when Sup Forums was all for tawain calling him? I member.
Looks like they are containing him, he will be behaving soon like a good goy.

New grammar rules for its uses the ' only when its possessive.

e.g. Its nice outside. It's toy is worn out.

>Trump as President of the United States of America will look out for the people of America above all else
>Xi as the President of China will look out for the people of China above all else

It is the right of every nation to look after its own above others, and so long as each nation respects this, there can be peace and there will be peace. The US doesn't have any right to decide China's policies just as China doesn't have a right to decide ours.

GTFO CTR

Meme magic

its "Crew" now, member?
You chonged ass nigger

>flag
>post
Truly the Great Yellow North.

No they don't. The Republic of China government still asserts they are the legitimate government of China, and Taiwan is a part of that China.

Who will look out for the people of Taiwan?

Half the leafs on this board are cool. Better shitposters than Australia too.

This. And he probably didn't care one way or another, and pretended to break the one China policy, only to get something in exchange from China.

wow, he is so smert. 4d tic-tac-toe

She lost. Get over it.

So does California.