SAY IT WITH ME

SAY IT WITH ME

DEUS-

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/710293/Austrian-Cardinal-Christianity-says-Muslims-will-take-over-Europe
en.europenews.dk/-Muslims-want-to-eradicate-Christianity-and-conquer-Europe-claims-potential-next-Pope-134079.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3787334/Cardinal-tipped-Pope-warns-Islamic-conquest-Europe-says-Muslims-want-that.html
teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/muslims-want-to-eradicate-christianity-and-conquer-europe-claims-?xg_source=activity
youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY
youtu.be/cbb-mita0Hs
youtu.be/isgydm69YLE
youtu.be/cgTF_fNuzXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU
de.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/02/03/österreich_kardinal_schönborn_gegen_ausgrenzungspolitik/1290105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

volt

WTF I love Catholics now.

Something's going on within the catholic church man, we're flipping between hard conservative popes and liberal cuck popes

The fall of mudslims is near.

VULT AVE MARIA!!!
I HIT A MUSLIM WITH A GOLD AND STEEL GIANT CROSS THE YESTERDAY! I WILL KEEP THAT FILTHBAG'S BLOOD ON IT SO THAT HIS BROTHER SEE AND TREMBLE!

> claims old man who believes in a sky daddy

The "refugee crisis" is merely a muslim invasion. It's a test of faith and will by God, to see how long his followers will stand idly by and let this happen.

The time for peace is over.

I WILL NOT FORGIVE!
I WILL NOT FORGET!
TIME MAY PASS, BUT SHE WILL BE OURS AGAIN!

DO IT
CALL THE CRUSADE ALREADY

Notice they did all that liberal pandering after all the pedo-scandal shit and it just disappeared? That wasnt a coincidence. (((They))) were blackmailing the church into submission.

Make Catholics Great Again

Why is she wearing eye liner? Isn't that haram?

MCCGA

Here's links if you're that skeptical type:

express.co.uk/news/world/710293/Austrian-Cardinal-Christianity-says-Muslims-will-take-over-Europe
en.europenews.dk/-Muslims-want-to-eradicate-Christianity-and-conquer-Europe-claims-potential-next-Pope-134079.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3787334/Cardinal-tipped-Pope-warns-Islamic-conquest-Europe-says-Muslims-want-that.html
teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/muslims-want-to-eradicate-christianity-and-conquer-europe-claims-?xg_source=activity

>claims potential next pope

That's a bit of a stretch. How many cardinals are there?

You won't do shit you fucking beta

>Thank you God for wrecking our nations so we can worship you better
Cuck

If the pope called for a next crusade, what would the EU/UN/NATO reaction be?
Would they HAVE to allow it?

You will definitely fail your trial as a human whether you die peacefully of old age or not.

Reminder that Popes are decided by literally decided by lottery, if this man becomes pope, kek is real and working for us.

no
most of them aren't christian countries anymore.

I dunno I think the pope being white might make them upset.

Is it time?

youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY

Why are people calling him the next pope...

When there really isnt anything threating this pope.
And prophecies tell us this will be the last pope

No they aren't, where did you learn this?
T. Confirmed catholic.

Yeah but it would be intolerant and un-progressive of them to turn down religious acts,
Surely if they don't have a problem with muslim practice
they would not care about our crusade

>Praise Kek I'm ready to wreck.

Lets get this crusade shindig started bois. Too long have the unclean ones gone without the joys of the holy food (pic related), it's time for us to bring it to them by force if we have to.

Its decided by the holy spirit unless that marxist Francis stacks the cardinalship with his supporters

youtu.be/cbb-mita0Hs

>Yeah but it would be intolerant and un-progressive of them to turn down religious acts
what are you talking about
they loathe christianity. this isn't about being "anti-religion", like the fedora commies, it's about being pro-islam.

Cant he just chalenge the Pope to 1v1 combat. I read it was a rule somewhere.

Some TYP tunes to get comfy to:

youtu.be/isgydm69YLE

I like this picture.

NUKE!

I'm being sarcastic,
They just don't care anymore about Christianity. They want to smash it.
Everybody knows this

More comfy:

youtu.be/cgTF_fNuzXQ

FAGGOT COMMIE POPE OUT OUT OUT

GO SUCK NIGGER TOES ON YOUR OWN TIME PUSSY

CRUSADE NOW

>next pope
current pope isn't going anywhere anytime soon unless someone takes one for the team and takes him out

What would they do about it?
Deploy peace keeping forces to wherever the crusade was heading?

I think calling a crusade wouldn't result in war, just Christian terrorist groups.

GOD DAMN IT.

CAN'T THE MUSLIMS JUST GO BACK HOME.

CAN'T EUROPE AND EUROPEAN COLONIAL CIVILIZATION STOP BEING ATHEIST.

CAN'T THE EASTERN AND WESTERN CHURCH UNITE AND CAN'T CHRISTENDOM JUST COLONIZE THE STARS ALREADY.

fpbp

I'm shiggy diggy with that

Take the fight to them

Just get me out of here first.

Where's the source you Abbos Goy?

Lol you absolute cucks. Of course we're going to take over the world. We have weekly secret seminars to debrief us on how to subvert the West, the best ways to rape white women, the different refugee stories we can cook up to show your governments to gain asylum and how to spread the one true word; the word of Allah.

We don't even need to do anything. Your faggots and trans faggots will bigot the cuck out of his chance at office and then once we're in power, oh trust me, we will come to your houses and give you the chance to submit to Allah or to the sword.

Imagine if Soros was the ruling monarch. Imagine if your country's royalty was bankrolled by people like him like they are now, but under a monarchy.

Democratic process isn't perfect as long as fools vote for bread and circuses, but with its divisions of power it is at least harder for the ill-willing minority elite to usurp total control.

Good.

Muslims are hard fuckers.
Christians with their "turn the other cheek" and be a beta cuck should be eradicated as soon as possible

I am rooting on these musllims. Maybe Merkel is playing 4D chess and injecting strength back into Germany

> white knight shields a fucking (((elf)))

P O P E
O
P
E

We are talking about actual threats. Saudi Arabia, Iran etc. India is going to turn your country into glass within a decade.

lmao pakistan
you can't even take over kashmir from the poos and you want to take over the world

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

>Defending a knife-ear
FUCKING RACE-TRAITOR!!!! YOU SHALL BE BURNED ALONGSIDE HER!!!!

India can't do shit anymore.

1. We have nukes
2. China has invested billions into our country to build roads straight from a port to China. The economic and military advantage it can yield is too good to let it be waste by some cow piss drinking street shitters.

EX

you would likely see a most catholics in mexico and south america paddling over and killing muslims

Enjoy being China's bitch, Poohmed.

I WILL CONVERT IF YOU DEUS VULT

>terrorists are allowed to post on this board

How?

DEUS VULT
>DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
>DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
>DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
>DEUS VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU

It isn't a test chosen by God, but it is a test nonetheless. The idiots who think God plans everything and chooses to make suffering are blind to the Truth. Humans can choose to make suffering or make Peace, and when humans choose to make suffering we are SUPPOSED to fight back and end it. Thusfar the Catholic Church has sat idly by and let the suffering of children happen and indeed the suffering of all of Europe at the hands of Islam.

If this man does indeed become the Pope, he has the sins of the entire Catholic Church to make up for. They have sold their identity and their connection to Christ for some shekels, and only a Crusade could begin to make up for it.

Luke 17:2; "It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble."

>In an interview in October 2014, Burke referred to gay relationships as "profoundly disordered and harmful",[75] also suggesting that parents should not allow their children to have contact with sexually active gay people and should discourage them from attending family gatherings such as celebrations at Christmas.[76] He has described homosexuality as an “ailment” which is not genetic but largely depended on a person’s environment.[77] In an interview with LifeSiteNews[78] that the situations of gay couples and divorced and remarried Catholics are analogous to the situation of “the person who murders someone and yet is kind to other people,” in that good acts do not mitigate the "sinfulness" of other acts.[79][80][81] This is in contrast to Reinhard Marx, Christoph Schönborn and others who see value in faithful, lasting gay relationships. David Gibson writing in the National Catholic Reporter suggested Burke's comparison is also out of step with the more pastoral approach of Pope Francis

OH SHIT NIGGER.
A REAL POPE COMING THROUGH.
BRING IT ON FAGGOTS

CPEC is a meme.
Only thing it has led to is Pookistan taking more loans and getting into a debt trap.

It's 5D chess my man, if all of the rapefugees are in Europe it'll be easier to crucify them.

holy kek!!!!!!!!!!
that pic

>a priest is preaching gruesome Sup Forums memes from the pulpit

what a time to be alive

Prophecies told us Obama would be the last US president.

Yeah seriously, remember that old bag who was apparently "100% correct" about her vague as fuck predictions who said that Obama would be the last president?

Okay, grandma, now take your pills and go lay down.

> We've got to send the gay back... They are bringing sin, they are bringing depravity, they are bringing shame in the eyes of God

Make the Church Great Again!

>incredibly claimed
When did being disingenuous become fashionable?

I will legit drop my fedora and go back to being catholic if he gets the papacy.

Hey it's not too late for Trump to become Emperor.

EX

the tip of my dick is tingly af right now. I can feel our forces grow stronger. For the Motherland!

That headline is so misleading regarding that man's likelihood to ascend to the papacy.

He's also the potential next prophet.
He's your potential pizza delivery guy.
He's the potential next dalai lama.

Only requirement to be Pope is to be a baptized male Catholic. One guy got made Pope because a dove landed him.

t. Potential next Pope

Catholic Inquisition was the most violent religious movement of Europe's history.

About fucking time Catholics caught up to the wisdom of the true Orthodoxy. Will your next Pope back the Patriarch in his plan to wage a holy war on ISIS? Let's hope.

Honest question:

Does it really matter if he's potentially the next Pope when the current one could live (and serve) for another 10-15 years?

>ITT: Jewish LARPers

It is exaggerated to a large extent. Most accounts make it out to be boring judicial-like proceedings for the most part. Now get rekt faggot.

That picture is VERY sinful

Yes, yes, whatever you say Torquemada.

I can give you a 4/10 for effort, I really think you put a lot of work into that comic.

But it really doesn't make sense, I'm not quite sure what your point is or who exactly you're trying to insult. But go ahead and run that one by Adam again, he's going to have some quick changes to make to it and then you can get back to shilling.

0.02 shekels have been added to your account.

>tfw Lutheran
>tfw went to Church camps and shit like that
>tfw supported your church for 20 years
>tfw quit the church when they started spending your donation money on rapefugees
Religion = Cuckism.

Do you ever wonder if he reads these on the shitter, and just laughs his ass off?

Bishop of Vienna?

Checked and Kek'd

This really only applies to nordcucks and saxons that were force converted by their superior overlords.
Visigoths, Celts, Lombards and Franks converted of their own accord because they realized European civilization wouldn't be brought back by worshiping trees like a nigger.

>MUH PAGANISM
Why is it always Americans/Canadians spouting this bullshit?

This is a statement of fact. No one should be ignorant of the ultimate goal of Islam.

To conquer.

Feelin comfy af right now bros

>Of course we're going to take over the world. We have weekly secret seminars to debrief us on how to subvert the West, the best ways to rape white women, the different refugee stories we can cook up to show your governments to gain asylum and how to spread the one true word; the word of Allah.

I honestly can't tell if you are being ironic or not.

Kudos.

NO.

He actually criticized Trump's Muslim Ban:

de.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/02/03/österreich_kardinal_schönborn_gegen_ausgrenzungspolitik/1290105

Catholics are cucks and beyond salvation.

You can't deny a historical fact, Paco. Only a very few studies could be actually creditable to be taken as a reliable source for this revisionist position.

No shit. The fact that people would rather let this happen because its politicaly incorrect to question it is fucking insanity. Literally letting themselves be conquered because they dont want to be islamaphobic.

I feel this and stopped going to church partially because of this too.

Ignore the cucky part, there is still truth. There was something I read about how while Jesus preached love, he also lashed out in righteous violence. Christianity is cucked when people want to make it cucked. There are times when taking a stand is justified.

This is one of them.

Your claim contradicts this alot
One man simply cannot believe both statements

See
It's real man, Yours looks like the unlikely one here. Fake news!

These are Templar Helmets. They were heavily persecuted Catholic Church, some of them burned at the stake.