German women speak out against abuse by refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=thkKGDNIAzw&index=5&list=PLaE1-LMks3qoPrFddjNa9vNYm1HxR38Ng

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.27364642382505,7.065852004589942&z=10
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They deserve it.

It's their fault for being white

bump

t. pic related

but they were the ones who campaigned to let them in

they were quite literally asking for it

GERMANY NO!

you did it wrong. have a (you).

Why the fuck isnt this shit spread more here and in social medias?

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump. Spread this

Watch it to the end and leave a "like" until a good ways into the video if you can, likes given later have more value.

Please don't ever post this picture again.

Pretty sure this is illegal hate speah.

>yfw this gets taken down, but the gay fisting video doesnt

link pls

>it is our country

You don't own anything, there's plenty of muslim germans who have lived there for generations.

Only a breakdown of society and total war will fix. Soon.

CLAIMED

Fuck her, tell her to stop being white and stop having a vagina. It's their fuckin fault, they shouldn't have been asking for it.

leave japan

That was unexpected
Maybe there's some hope left for them after all

So, is that anything like Volksdeutsch in Eastern Europe for three hundred years?

>That Zack Hemsey in the background

Does he know his music is used by nationalists/white nationalists? Its quite good

>all women are 1 person

>you don't own nothing goyim
>leaf

Nothing to see here lads

>Islam has always been a religion of peace
>Islam has never wanted to spread and conquer foreign lands
>Islam has been here as long as Germany

This was put out by a pro ethnic European group apparently, "Identitäre Bewegung." I posted it on The Donald since they tend to give things a lot of exposure

The gay fisting video was in fact taken down

By the same argument the native canadians dont own anything because there are plenty of english and french invaders that have lived there for generations. How about you walk outside and proclaim this to the world at large?

make a thread when Reichstag is on fire.

>shill on tumblr or reddit
>"white woman" as a reply

Maybe they shouldn't have been protesting so hard to import rapey third-world subhumans if they don't like getting raped.

Hard to care about women old enough to have been holding up 'Rapefugees Welcome' banners.

Doesn't she look like Bailey Jay?

>Maybe they shouldn't have been protesting so hard to import rapey third-world subhumans if they don't like getting raped.

Maybe you should fuck off. This kind of talk is what is keeping white men and women divided. There were and are plenty of white women who oppose mass immigration. Just because a few mentally ill sluts held up some banners one time, don't mean they represent all German women.

Well color me surprised, I reported that video a few times.

These fucking racists need to be fired from their jobs and questioned by the police.

Racist islamiphobia has NO place in Europe.

I don't know. Most of them don't even seem to have changed their positions; how many of these women realize the error of there ways, and how many of them simply had an intimate experience with the Enrichment they want to push on all of us?

fucking racists we would have nuked em but we dont wanna hurt the refugees.

>brings in 2 million rapists
>whines about being raped

women...

Wow id buy that guy a fuckin keg

>Nobody wants merkels withered up vagina
>She gets a brilliant plan to invite in more rapefugees than german citizens to the country in hopes of one of them eventually being able to give her the dick
>Not even they want her

Wew.

I reported the video for racism;
racism, peace upon muhammed allahu akbhar!

I wanna see if this gets taken down if we all report pretending to be muslim

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little kaffir? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Al-Qaeda, and I’ve been involved in numerous truck of peace attacks in Europe, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top rapist in all kebab shops. You are nothing to me but just another fiki fiki. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Germanistan and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Allah snackbar, infidel. The snackbar that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kaffir. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rape a goat in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fiki fiki, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Swedanistan and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kaffir.

where can i get more of this spicy meme?

What is it saying?

this is defeatism and should be violently opposed.
you're literally encouraging your own people to be raped.

infact it is probably false flag shilling

The barbarity of these muslim hordes needs to be opposed not greeted with sarcasm, otherwise you're just letting your race be killed off while making sarcastic remarks.

whenever you see a post saying "good" or "they deserved it" , tell them to shut up and fuck off .

epic troll m8

Tell them to go to

Dear God,

Is it wrong to hope that someone assassinates Merkel? Clearly God himself is doing anything to stop this evil?

Why is this allowed to continue?

yeah well, fuck krauts, i don't even mind them disappearing

refugee crimes in germany so far in 2017
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.27364642382505,7.065852004589942&z=10

and in 2016 (this one takes a while to load since there were so many crimes)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs

No

News stories against the refugees and migrants are likely fake news and should be reported to Merkel and the CDU and to Facebook.
#FightFakeNewd

Report Your Neighbors

listen schlomo, if you want the middle east, you can have it, just dont let them get past turkey