Meanwhile... In the Hillary CLinton timeline

99.99% of the worlds population is dead.The remaining .01% are wishing they were...

Russian war is entering it's second week. Airstrikes on the western coast, Los Angles is obliterated

Gee I can't wait to get to Syria and fight for those poor refugees.
Ever since Madam President told Ivan about the no fly zone I'm ready to kick some Slavic and Hadji ass!

Damn... I really should have voted hilldog, that sounds great

North Korea has invaded South Korea and china is helping them.Now Hillary has taken out all our troops in South Korea to avoid war with china.She is still funding extremist rebels in syria we are on a full on proxy war with russia.ISIS has invaded Iran,Now iran has sent alot of its army to Syria and Iraq to help President Al-Assad Hezbolloh- and PMU & The Iraqi army. And Russia Just sent 1000 troops to syria.
Now hillary supporters wish they have voted for trump.

Newly confirmed sec of state John Podesta vows to evacuate at risk children from Haiti

Yea if I knew LA would get booty blasted I woulda voted Hillary. The Chargers would probably still be in San Diego too

Tfw the mandatory vasectomy left me with an infection

Ive woken up in Vault 7. I now have to go find my wifes son Shaun.

>Meanwhile... In the Hillary CLinton timeline
young boys are getting their penises chopped off for makeshift vaginas and forced feminine hormonal treatment.

>Los Angles is obliterated
Hey guys, I'm starting to think Clinton isn't so bad. She's been slaughtering leftist normies at rates far beyond what I ever would've expected from Trump.

I remember how everyone on pol was saying she was a war monger and then Trump turned out to be stirring up old adversaries like Iran and China worse than anyone

HILLYES

Hello drumfsters

H-h-hello zir, s-s-sorry to inconvenience you.

I bet frumpfsters can't answer this

>leaf

Is that what happened to you?

Literally who.

we unironically become a US colony and lose all our influence over South America

Sorry, I only checked my privilege 7 times today. Don't give me the milking again ;-;.

It's probably a really boring night in the Clinton timeline

Why do $hillary Pepes look slike they have down syndrome? Would it have really been that hard for $hills to just reuse Mike's original head?
They always look like they took way too much effort to produce a disappointing product; not unlike her campaign.
They could've totally exploited the peepeepoopoo meme and owned any attacks on Clinton's health, but they didn't! They missed every opportunity they had to grasp at anything even slightly funny about Clinton.

Hillary just got the last of her cabinet members confirmed and single payer healthcare starts tomorrow. Best timeline.

>Russia would destroy the world if the USA didn't let them bomb civilians meme
The US has Russia outgunned militarily and economically and Putin isn't insane. There would be no conflict.

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND LYNCH WHITE PEOPLE

Why were CTR memes so shit

WRONG!

I've said it before and i'll say it again. LEAVE AWOO OUT OF THIS YOU MONGREL

Nope. This is original. You stole AWOO from us.

You can't vote for POTUS, Angus. Go vote for municipal roo-fucker.

Wow are those the CTR/CREW memes I heard about?

There's like a billion touhou characters, and you stupid shills couldn't find even one with a blue hat?!

Feeling good.

We found AWOO

Mentallyhill awooos make me irrationally angry now stop posting them and get fucked.

hillary hates white men. well all men really, but stating other than white isn't pc.

I no longer know the day, as the Anti Numerical Date Act of RESTRICTED passed, keeping those that can't count from being triggered. My federally issued White Male card arrived, I need to swipe it at the vegan co-op so they can process my 120% privilege mark up. The proceeds go to Muslim Queer Gendered People Of Color (now known as humans).

I have to go, writing is illegal now as it is triggering to illiterates and I believe the obese woman with purple hair (one of many) reported me for rape when I accidentally turned my head and made eye contact.

I am just glad I am not in Canada, things are really bad there.

heh not only that but how "professionally done" they look. look at . the lines, and little detail it has, such as her microphone, and the shading, are to clean for your average meme generating shitposter.

And yet they're still shit: not funny at all. A true disciple of Kek could make one twice as good in 20 minutes, and he'd do it using poopoo jokes.

BRRRR@AAAAPPPPPPP

they don't know how to harness meme power. they don't understand for they are to blinded by pc.

She can barely climb stairs, let alone into a monster truck.

This spirit cooking party is great!
Splurp slurp slurp

>ten minutes after being sworn in

I dont know but I hope Hillary got her money back. I mean these memes and their staff are just complete garbage.

>China and USA have just become world leaders in cooperation of clean energy!

>Next on the madam presidents list is free healthcare and education for all Americans.

Should of voted hilldawg trumpfags. You will never witness such an illustrious timeline ever.

*REPORT FROM RUSSIAN FRONT LINES*

*Come ace give me some more fire support on those guys making there way to high ground and give me a call in with hellfire missile with call sign being Hand of god*

>*Mean while at state of union address And so my fellow americans i will be instating a female draft we have no choice in face of this war with russia and possibly china may god have mercy on them for daring to do cyber ops in our country

Do you guys actually think we'd have gone to war?

Because that's pretty retarded

KEK

why not muh no fly zone in syria ??

because she specifically said "after negotiations with russia"?

most likely the nofly zones wouldn't have even happened because russia wouldn't have said yes, but still there'd be no war

Syrian airspace is finally under U.S control since last month , why is Russia being mean and attacking us?

k sure :/

Nothing changes. Things go on as before. Shes a Democratic President with an entirely Republican Congress. She wouldn't be able to shit. She would never be able to take away guns she would just continue to be Obama 2.0 for better or for worse.

As much as I hate to admit I might have preferred that to the wall to wall politics going on now with Trump in office. I just want to browse memes and enjoy myself for fucks sake but everyone has to turn everything into politics.

I just wanna go back to 2008 when I was 14 and didn't have to worry about fucking anything like climate change or whatever but now we have the hottest years almost every year now. I just things to be calm and nice again. And while many of you will contend that those times were not calm with all the economic turmoil they look rosy in comparison to the 24/7 barrage of news and politics we have now.

I just want a government that doesn't shit itself in fury that things won't go their way and just negotiate. I just want to have nice things dammit but both sides won't let me you fucks.

When it started the Hillary pepes looked like they had some effort; not as much as our OC but it was still there.

Then Matt Furie did his Trump nightmare comic and another with Hillary. Right after that the board was flooded with really poorly done memes using the Matt's images.

I couldn't figure out if CTR lowered their budget or if it was people intentionally making shittier memes to mock CTR.

>oh fuck I lost 80k betting on trump
>fuck I'm such a retard, how will I tell my friends / family I'm going bankrupt because I borrowed money to bet on a cheeto
>Who am I kidding, I spend all my time on pol, I have no friends
>I should totally kill myself anyway though, nvm China nuked Melbourne

>Currently innawoods living in a vietcong-ish underground room waiting out the Russian invasion of the United States mainland, justified because hillary tried to nuke them for disobeying the Syrian no-flyzone or some shit.

Its been a few weeks, guys. Is she dead yet? Internet is shit out here.

ITT RUSSIAN WAR FRONT REPORT*

One Year in ! We've lost mainland europe the russiand made an amazing flanking maneuver on their front using there russian winter to their advantage and sweep through eastern europe surrounded most of u.s army*

We've retreated to British mainland and are now digging in Fuck this war and Fuck hillary all over a cyber ops intrusion we are digging in now Pic related* the U.S navy was sunk by russians and chinese months ago are ships that were supposed to safe guard us are all but gone.

>*Cnn News report* In other news many thousands of ppl were protesting the ongoing war and the combined draft of young men and *women* to frontlines in both Eu and in southeast asia Glorious Madam president has denounced these protesters as both biggots and racist and has said we will end this war even if it kills us *

>Russian and China
>sinking our navy

why do I even come here anymore

In the Hillary timeline the democrats won control of the congress and senate. Shortly after appointing Elizabeth Warren to the supreme court Hillary went on to destroy gun rights and outlawed microaggressions.

Clinton: Pedophobes deserve death penalty

Please be more realistic. Even if Hillary won the Presidency she wouldn't have control of congress at all. You're just being facetious.

Marion Le Pen in Clinton's timeline

This seems very likely, but after a year or so, this wouldn't have happened by now, but beginning

>Fallout dust from St. Petersburg got on my tendies again

>Please be more realistic

Reminder that it's 2017 and Donald Trump is president of the United States.

Anything could have happened in 2016 - it was an all or nothing election and despite every instinct of common sense we won everything. Quit your bitching.

>stirring up old adversaries like Iran and China worse than anyone

yes that thing we actually would be doing regardless so our economy continues to function is Trump's fault (don't breed)

>mfw .01% of the earth's population is still 70 million

Jesus there's way too many fucking people on this earth.

Meanwhile in Europe

pff, assuming she would've gotten anything done by now

[This comment has been flagged for potential hate speech and has been sent to a Records Corrections Officer for further review]

hey Finny me and burger bro when outside the secure area to play Geiger counter roulette to see who could get the highest spike :_) in end my friend ended up winning he might have grown a second arm but damn man i never knew a irl fallout world would be so fun :)

The likely result of the 2016 Elections (regardless of who wins the Presidency) would have been a Republican Congress no matter. It would have taken many a Republican voter to straight up switch to the Democratic House/Senate Candidate. The reason why Trump won is because he spoke to a facet of the Rust Belt that hasn't largely voted in over 20 years. The people fucked over by NAFTA and trade agreements in general. The only timeline that exists with Hillary as Pres and control of Congress is a voter turnout of over 70 percent at least. The only true result that was up in the air was the presidency. Control of the house and senate was going to be the same if a few changes.

Kek

Oh god no. You telling me liberals would run the world? So i hurt someones feelings they shoot me? Le Reddit IRL ?!

>Yank and Ivan fighters taking shortcuts through our airspace to bomb each other
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE leave us out of this

CTR/Shareblue nigger contrarians pls go