QUICK DON'T TURN ON CNN!

A PLANE IS ON FIRE AT JFK IN NYC!
FULL ON POSSIBLE HAPPENING HERE!

POSSIBLY ARGENTINA AIRLINES
SEE LINK
rt.com/usa/376899-fire-crews-jfk-airport/

FIRE CREWS ARE RESPONDING!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsday.com/news/new-york/jfk-reports-engine-fire-but-none-found-port-authority-says-1.13099906
ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2017/02/10/jfk-airport-airplane-fire-scare-pilot-reports-fire.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just a bowing 787

Boeing

oh

linus torvalds is on that flight

looks fake as fuck

oi that's fucked

planes shouldn't be on fire, it is a health and safety issue

>filename

this is a little nutty

newsday.com/news/new-york/jfk-reports-engine-fire-but-none-found-port-authority-says-1.13099906

Port Authority officials said the pilot of a plane bound for Buenos Aires from Kennedy Airport reported a fire in its engine Thursday night, but first responders found no flames.

>Muslims were deported today
>now theres accounts of planes catching on fire
fuck man, is Trump, dare I say.. /ourguy/?

That is truly disappointing.

I know right?

Happenings only happen at night.

Take that! (?)

From what the news says.. it was only a short engine fire. No injuries reported. Looks like right engine is spitting out fuel or something, making it look like the plane is on fire. Bet it would have been fun to be in the plane.

i smell a shitposter behind the plane-on-fire photo. fucking hilarious real time trolling

ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2017/02/10/jfk-airport-airplane-fire-scare-pilot-reports-fire.html

The Port Authority said while the pilot reported a fire, by the time first responders got there shortly after 11 p.m. there were no flames.

A photo that NY1 obtained appeared to show the outside of the plane on fire.

Wtf kind of fire is that. Looks like someone draped Christmas light strings all over that plane.

>when you're playing Kerbal Space Program and your plane's thrust-to-weight ratio is way too high

HOLY FUCKING SHIT REALLY?!?!?!?!?! IF LINUS TORVALDS IS REALLY ON THAT PLANE THEN THIS IS NOT AN ACCIDENT

LINUX IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FREEDOM

Did Kek do this?

We're bringing back "MERRY CHRISTMAS" with a vengeance!

Those damn russian hackers again!

Would you, could you, on a plane?

When da stewardess tell you to turn off your electronics and you just hit play on my mix tape