www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational
archive.is/3DOBr
youtube.com/watch?v=EZSCfUqFBZA
youtube.com/watch?v=OHKqYjfDdoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

The supreme court WILL rule 4-4. (or 5-3 against Trump)

What happens then?

REAL AWOO HOURS NOW NIGGERS

Is this an example of Uncle tom?

AWOOOOOOO

REAL AWOO HOURS SMASH THAT MF AWOO BUTTON IF YOU AWOOOOOKE

Please do not use that word. It's as offensive as calling CNN Fake news.

Please think of the journalists.

>The company I work for is one of the handful of tech company's that is suing trump

I don't how to feel

I miss I knew some illegals so I could get them deported. : (

To a liberal, yes

How does it feel that the one victory the left has had was orchestrated by Trump?

Trump wrote an Executive Order that was deliberately designed to be on the STRONGEST LEGAL GROUNDS possible but with one glaring weakness: it didn't mention specifically if it applied to current visa/green card holders. WHY?

Because Trump planned to be challenged in court. While Trump blitzkrieg'd the country with policy the so-called "muslim ban" got the most attention. Now his other policies w/regard to the pipelines, ISIS, Iran, the wall, and the supreme court have gone practically without notice.

Now the court battle over the "muslim ban" EO has sucked up all the ink and trump can have free reign to round up illegals in "night of the long vans" and deport them all in a trail of beans. While he's got you watching this pathetic 3-0 mess he has free reign to do whatever he wants with Sessions and the DOJ on the cartels, Soros and pizzagate. Even though Trump lost in court, it doesn't matter: he could re-issue the order Tomorrow with more specific language w/ regard to visa and greencard holders and it would be impossible to challenge in court. Why not do that first?

Because he wants a supreme court case looming. It will pressure the senate to finish confirmations and get to Gorsuch. If we manages to win the supreme court case (almost certain) he'd have a supreme court decision giving legal prescedent to his immigration policy and it would make any future immigration restrictions stronger and harder to challenge. It distracts the whole media from whatever other policy he impliments and most importantly it draws attention to how rotten and politicized the federal court system is due to Harry Reid and the "nuclear" option. Soon there will be public outcry for Trump to clean up the courts and forbid 'judicial activism' interpretation by any means necessary, even constitutional amendment to expressly impose 'original textualism' just like Scalia intended.

>SEE YOU IN COURT

When did you realize that the president is a 5 year old petulant child, Sup Forums?

It will happen and this will hurt Trump big time. I've been saying for DAYS that Gorsuch was a horrible pick and now am vindicated as we trust our entire national security to a guy that trashed Trump privately and didn't even deny it. Horrible pick by Trump and if he doesn't rescind the nomination now he might be in for a very long and pointless 4 years as everything he does gets struck down.

lel The shills are so salty today. Sessions confirmed. Their illegal pets are being rounded up. All they can do is prance around a court decision that's 80% likely to be overturned.

QUICK I NEED AN ANSWER
WHO IS BEST TWIN????

Its not like Kellyanne spent ten minutes shilling Ivanka shit. She was asked a question about it and said 'buy Ivanka stuff'. Cry moar, moralfags.

Morning
>Trump goes on the offense
>Tweets: Sen.Richard Blumenthal, who never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie),now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him!
>Tweets that McCain should not be questioning success of Yemen mission
>Kellyanne Conway says to go buy Ivanka's products on Fox and Friends
>May be a violation of federal law
>NeoCon shows his true colors
>Bill Kristol: White working class people should be replaced by immigrants
>Law and Order
>Jeff Sessions sworn in as Attorney General
>Trump makes speech
>Signs 3 new executive orders
>Trump: We're going to be announcing something I would say over the next two or three weeks that will be phenomenal in terms of tax
>Dem lawmaker finally learns the ways of 4d chess
>Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA) says Gorsuch comments make have been "choreographed" and intentionally leaked to the press
>Schumer says Trump should withdraw Puzder as Labor nominee "before he further embarrasses this administration"
Afternoon
>Spicer time
>Says Trump has no regrets on nominating Gorsuch even after his comments
>Chaffetz says he & Cummings are "jointly going to send a letter to the White House and Office of Government Ethics for a referral” on Conway
>Trump will personally cover trip to Mar a Lago aka the Winter Whitehouse for the PM of Japan
>Says it is a personal gift to the PM
>Trump will meet with Trudeau on Monday
>Chris Cuomo: Being called fake news is the equivalent of being called the n-word for journalists
>Rep. Brady (R-Tx) says tax reform happening this year
Tonight
>9th Circuit rules that the restraining order will stand
>Unanimous decision
>Says the state has standing because of students and professors affected by the travel ban
>Trump tweets: SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!
>Chris Matthews: The court got into someone else's marmalade
>Says the court is exploiting chaos in White House

i know illegals but they're not mexican so it's not as fun :(

>it's a Joe thread

Fucking awoo trash

Awoo

Reminder that this is the only currently Sup Forums approved animu.

>"We're going to get the judge confirmed," said McConnell
what did he mean by this?

Why did you bake Joe
It's more than stunning, it is dangerous.

Is this accurate?

8 years ago when Obama was in office

Quit without notice

Holy shit, Swedish men hate their fucking women.

How do we stop 4th dimensional creatures from cross the border Sup Forums ?

This is one of the EOs today - cartels and globalist NGOs are on the chopping block.

What were the other 2?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational

archive.is/3DOBr

>using the same image you used last night for your last tnn post
u lazy fuqq

Spicer is the best new character in season 3

>Wrong!

Did you report them?

Yes.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Only one anime legend is good enough to MAGA

>is this facebook page military fanfic with no sources accurate

Awoo

The TRO may not even be challenged though, they have not said anything officially yet.

So what's going to happen to the 9th Circuit Court? The ban has multiple precedents and has never be challenged by the legislature or deemed Unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

These activist hacks essentially just broke the law with their ruling.

I am a legal immigrant with a green card, can I join ICE and help deport criminal scum?

i'm waiting for my gundam so i can deport them myself

lol I wanted to use a joe pick to fit the thread theme but all the others I had were used in the last thread. I need more joes for my joe folder

I guess not all Mexicos are niggers after all

Pretty much

We will play ball with the democraps but should they be whiny bitches we will slap their shit

Yes.

Trump is getting destroyed in the courts and is heading for a 4-4 tie where his immigration authority will be permanently stripped.

9th district claimed they had no idea what the law said so they said they don't like it, and that was it.

God damn, Kellyanne Conway looked good today

youtube.com/watch?v=EZSCfUqFBZA

AWOOOOMENT

I just wanted to help for once.

Can't I have a redeemed arc like Ted too?

>Kellyane is a child, she didn't know better

Get over yourself, real life isn't hand holding, there rules and you get reprimanded if you fuck up.

Jim is so tsundere

right desu

Judges are allowed to have opinions. What matters is if they can remain impartial when deliberating on a case, which Gorsuch can.

When Mexico is ashes, you will be spared, beaner-sama.

Activist judges don't care about the safety of the American people.

They're going to rewrite immigration law and end executive branch enforcement of immigrants. It's going to be a pretty brutal defeat for Trump.

I have no faith whatsoever for any liberal supreme court justice to rule in favor of Trump. They would rather knowingly go against the law, than go with "literally Hitler" Trump.

Here some evening coffee to help you stay up

Just today?

>Implying implications

You must

DISAVOW

That's fucking blackpill

You're right, but its unprecedented that they voice their displeasure with the President that nominated them only one week prior. It's not a good sign buddy, I wish I could say otherwise.

How are they fucking allowed to just lie like this?

Appeals judge did continued to go against Trump for the 9th district, so Trump is going to have the SC prove his ban is here to stay.

(You)

He didn't do that, MSM lied, shill.

Its because those faggots have nothing to do but bully some dumb broad, instead of actually going after murders and pedos.

He's a stuttering bumbling mess, its obvious that he either cant handle the workload or that he needs to be replaced altogether. You can see that without needing Trump's opinion.

I love Spicer.
He's by no means dumb, but he strikes me as a guy who knows he's not Trump. He's just a guy. But he has to go out there day after day and tangle with those snakes in the press pool.

I probably couldn't dead with that, but Sean can. He just downs more fucking gum and goes fucking ham on them

cite (((sources))) and then issue a retraction if wrong, or just call it an opinion piece

Is.. is it real Awoo hours nii-nii?

Yes he did, it's been reported all over the place and Gorsuch has yet to deny that he made those remarks. It's obvious he made them.

I'm rewatching SAC and good god the core story element it gets at is what's happening in the world today.

Fuckn japs knew.

Was Hope at the Presser today?

Why is Trump's administration such a chaotic and confused mess?

Sure thing shill

>shilling is fine if I like it
No.

Does Trump know about Jewish Ritual Murder?

>Jim Acosta is this butthurt

I agree, Jim Acosta needs to be replaced.

Because CNN said so :)))))))))))

Probably because he's not experienced nor fit for the office as many suspected.

USING THE WORD FAKE NEWS = CALLING A BLACK A NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=OHKqYjfDdoU

AMERICA 1ST

So if Hillary signed an EO to let 600,000 syrian refugees into the country with zero vetting, which was one of her campaign promises, would republicans have blocked it with judicial activism garbage?

When will TrumpGen meme Ginsberg into the nether realm?

It's an objective fact, calling me a shill wont change anything.

Who fucking cares. They reap what they sow.