Sup Forums should ban users over 30 with no college degree

Why is it that like a solid 80% of people who are against globalization are:

>No College degree
>Live in ex-Manufacturing town in USA/Europe
>Aren't critical of where they get their news from, but are only critical of other news sources that put out information that doesn't jive with their viewpoints
>Unwilling to learn new skills (bitcoin, zapier, how to use a drone, etc.)
>Unhealthy either by being overweight, drinking too much alcohol,
>Willing to turn to chemical/plant substances to relieve stress/life problems instead of taking action and doing something about them (apart from like bipolar or diabetes or stuff that is medically approved)
>Economically unstable
>NON READERS (don't read shit)

I got into a discussion with a friend from HS who supported Trump(if you support him, all power to you I guess) because he was going to fix everything and help her get a job. But like, she has 2 kids that she can barely afford to take care of. Her husband sticks around, but like, he works a blue collar job that doesn't really bring a lot of money in. She's not like learning how to code, or improve her writing, or learn MS Excel, or anything. It's like she has this belief that she already has all the skills that she needs, and already knows what she needs to know.

Meanwhile another person I went to HS with already finished up grad school, works in NYC, and is probably working in management in either real estate or insurance abroad.

I feel for all the Brexit/Trump voters, but seriously, is it really so expensive for them to like learn Photoshop? Excel? Accounting basics? I mean...shit...you can learn all of tat stuff for free on the internet.

I guess I didn't think of a conclusion for this post. All I can say is that I know of 20 year old kids that are making more money than 50 year old guys with 30 years more work experience. Wonder why that is.

I remember meeting two older guys who were doing odd jobs on craigslist to get by. Nobody wanted to hire them.

I felt kinda bad for them, but then I thought, what job could they do? Like, what could you hire someone who has worked with their hands all their life for, that pays well?

Why do people post here and just make up random shit? Why is the board covered in low-brow, desperate-for-attention baitposts?

Here's your (you), nigger.
Pat yourself on the back, you won a reply.

OOh HOW EDGY! HE USED TABOO LANGUAGE! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!

reggin plz, I read the word nigger on this board 4000 a day. It's so overused its fucking cringeworthy. Atleast be original. Sage me in a sophisticated way, not the way a 13 year old does after he listens to tupac.

You must be the one of people that I'm railing against.

*shrugs*
In regards to your post:
If that's the case, what does it say about you that you took the time to read and post here? It really legitimizes my point of view.

Something must have gotten to you.

>OOh HOW EDGY! HE USED TABOO LANGUAGE! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!
plebbitard detected
>reggin plz, I read the word nigger on this board 4000 a day. It's so overused its fucking cringeworthy.
I called you a nigger because you are one. Focusing in on that fact and over-reacting to it confirms. You're some nigger with a chip on his shoulder who thinks he's being devious shitposting here. You and 100 other shitskins spamming the board daily, highly impressed with yourselves at the fact. Its beyond boring and predictable. It doesn't mean I won't call you a nigger, nigger. You're probably a faggot too, butthurt, insecure, and posting here to feel like you're fighting some kind of righteous rebellion.

Ultimately, you're just pissing in our vast sea of piss. By the time this sinks in for you, you'll feel a deep gnawing in the pit of your soul after exposing it to all the darkness. I won't have to witness this to feel satisfaction at it; it's inevitable, and just as predictable as your candy ass posts.

Cancer is coming, and there's nothing you can do to avoid it.

A college degree is worthwhile, but for the love of God, choose a career you want first and get a related degree.

The absolute best thing to do is choose a career you want to follow. Then look at the qualification requirements. Then pretend you have those qualifications and apply for positions. If you get interviews then do that degree. If you get zero response you must ask yourself if that career choice is perhaps over subscribed, and choose a different career choice.

Don't go to college studying something like economics and expect to become an economist, it doesn't work like that.

>No college degree
No because I'm working towards one.
>Ex. Manuf. area
Nope, white-collar business city with a ton of money
>Aren't critical
Can't prove that to you
>Aren't willing to learn things like Bitcoin
Been using it for four years. Having fun with it. Learned some ETH stuff too.
>Unhealthy
Nope, weightlifting daily and 15 minute runs every 2 days, never touched a cig of any kind, a drug of any kind, and rarely have alcohol
>Economically unstable
Again, can't prove it.
>Doesn't read anything
I can't prove that either, but the EM drive has an interesting white paper, Bitcoin's white paper is bretty neet and macro economics are interesting to read. I occasionally read novels but they're often more selective. "For Dummies" also publish some interesting niche books.

And I don't view globalism positively at all.
Feels good being the 20%

If you really think that learning photoshop, excel or coding is going to help these people, you're out of your mind.

Lol i was giving examples. Sorry I wasn't erudite enough for Sup Forums

like, stop talking like a teenage girl, op

it's like, really like annoying to read

Apology accepted.

Not reading your entire garbage post.

You college educated, concerning important subjects are at best just brainwashed by propaganda and at worst spend so much time reading and studying you have forgotten how to think!

And if I buy the same books you do, read the same literature and engage in the same amount of real world experience concerning the subject matter how are you any better off than I am? I can do it in 14 of the time for less than 1/4 of the cost. I might not have the credentials to go to someone and say "please can you hire me so I can work for (((fake))) money made from (((fake))) debt and I'll sign all my intellectual property over to you and do whatever you say" but most college graduates don't get jobs they're qualified for anyway.

So I win. I'm better than you.

Having said that they should change the captcha to an IQ test.

acting like a college degree makes an individual smart lmfao how's that liberal arts degree working out for you?

Well, lol, no one can really stop globalism. People in ancient times used to traverse lost distances just to sell salt. People used to sell slaves bought in Africa to people half a world away. Spanish silver tat was mined in South America was treated as legal money in the U.S. up until the early 19th century.

Explain to me how you commenting on an American made website isn't in effect globalism. Fuck it, the internet was pretty much built in the U.S. And here you are, enjoying the benefits of it.

I admit my answer here isn't super sophisticated, but I think you get my point. Hell, even buying a pack of candy at Walmart, made in China, but expectantly advertised in English, according to French metric standards, is a small tip of the hat towards globalization.

>but like
>but like
>It's like
>She's not like
>but seriously
>I mean

Whilst I don't disagree with what you're saying regarding available information, you write unconvincingly for someone claiming that other people are retarded.

Lmao wtf get out reddit

>and if I buy the same books you do, read the same literature and engage in the same subject amount of real world experience

You haven't. At all. So shut the fuck up.

haha im from the west coast

I noticed that after I posted it, but i was like, like, fuck it

Totaly

>falling for the (((indoctrination degree)))

Globalization differs from globalism

*tip of the hat*

Your first, second, and second to last descriptors outline the exact people who were most negatively impacted by globalization. Doesn't take an ashkenazi to figure out why those people might be anti-globalist.

The rest of your list is just straw manning and shit talking.

sorry of course--i meant the same thing.

Globalization.

let's do it by income instead

closer to a meritocracy that way

Sup Forums shouldn't ban shit. The board might lean right, but everyone here contributes a unique stoke of color to the canvas of discussion. You just want to paint in black and white.

For all the Nazi shit and bullshit memes that flood this board. You are the real Nazi here, chief.

>he thinks the ultimate jewish plan and endgame is a good thing
VERY GUD GOYIM

Globalization is fine with me, globalism is some cult where everyone is magically the same.

If everywhere had the same standards of living and policies (relatively) then I would not care, I prefer nationalist countries trading with each other because it still promotes competition.

Globalism makes everyone poorer and consolidates more power to the top.

hello gaijin trying to be japan man

>If you are against globalization you must be dumb
>Making money is the defining factor for life
You couldn't sound more Jewish if you tried

>nigger is walking on the sidewalk
>nigger has parrot on his shoulder
>an old lady crosses his way
>old lady excited, says: "oh that's a colorful beauty! Can it talk?"
>parrot says: "dunno, I just bought him."

just reading that wounded my soul

Dude, people who read montaigne, the leviathan, gabriel garcia marquez, descartes, plato, can all come out of it with their own interpretation.

People who study russian history can have very different ideas about what is going to happen there in 2020.

People that study STEM---well, ok, maybe a lot of them end up agreeing with a lot of things haha

you actually just described millennials in general lol

you rail against the jews, but the truth is you'll probably end up working for several of them. You already know this.

JAPKEK, TELL ME A TIME WHEN THERE WAS NEVER ANY GLOBALIZATION.

As long as you amend that list to include unemployed people as well.

This is a thinly veiled attempt at data mining.

Shoo shoo, shill.

If it's by income, we'd just have North Americans on Sup Forums.

Have you seen the average income statistics for Europeans?

lol

Be me.

>Advanced STEM degree
>Live in metrosexual paradise
>LOL sonny I was reading Chomsky before you were born
>stasis is death, but joystick piloting a toy constitutes a skill?
>Got me there, a few pounds over but not obese
>Damn close to straight edge
>Six figures yo
>read lots of shit

Let me guess you're poor?

I would consider it a personal favor if you hang yourself

is your main board /lit/?

hmm.....

I'd break your nose

Of course you are. Here's a pro tip: there are around 320 million Americans. There are fewer jobs in finance, programming, networking, etc. than that. Most of those jobs don't even pay all that well and the ones that do require an actual degree, not just some fucking kid who learned from the internet. If you can't figure out why only having jobs that require 4+ years of secondary education and thousands of dollars to land is a problem then you're beyond helping. Look around the world at the countries that have transitioned to primarily service sector employment. Most of them have relatively high unemployment and extensive welfare states. It's going to come crashing down hard for them in the coming decades with an aging population that can't be truly replaced by hordes of third world immigrants. We want native born people to be able to build a career and have a family without jumping through hoops until they're 30. Skilled trades and manufacturing are key to this.

>went to college
>thinks rich people didn't vote for trump
>mfw
>20 year old prodigies
>thinking they've had enough time to become political experts in addition to experts in their industry and to have actually lived a life and developed socially and aren't autistic
>mfw

>I feel for all the Brexit/Trump voters, but seriously, is it really so expensive for them to like learn Photoshop? Excel? Accounting basics? I mean...shit...you can learn all of tat stuff for free on the internet.

the problem is deeper than that, those are all service activities

a country without its own manufacturing is destined to become slaves and america is halfway there, hence TRUMP to reverse that

*tip of the hat*

that sounds great

Arguing from a place of ignorance is a sign that you are either highly overestimating both your position and your experience, or that you're trolling for shiggles.

You mentioned a 'solid 80 percent' of something...

Cite your sources, or fuck on down the road.

Excuse me agent obvious shill

You are aware, even the most uneducated people can realize the people who are against globalization fit many more characteristics than the ones you posted ?

The features and factors you've posted are awfully biased relative to what ive personally experienced at my University in criticism of globalization.

Even from commonly browsing pol, this is obviously a collection of people from a diverse background, bring to clarity a more clear perspective on how people feel about issues, and heres this interesting post calling for restriction of free speech

I WONDER

Dude, we bring manufacturing back to the US/Europe/Australia, and our computer hardware equipment costs start soaring through the roof.

I don't mind $1.50 mouses on ebay from Hong Kong. Sure, it takes 2 months to get here, but hey, for $1.50, to get a mouse that costs $10 here? I'll take that.

This is fucking Sup Forums. Sorry I didn't do due diligence for 5 days before posting.

*shrugs* 80% feels right to me. But cmon man, you can tell that was a ballpark figure.

>Strawman: The Post

OP get bent you fucking kike. There will be no bannings.

Yeah, Im aware that people can be against globalization for other reasons, and can fit many other characteristics than the ones I posted.

Boy, you sure do seem to have a lot of information about me that I don't recall having ever given out
How'd you manage that?

>Sup Forums should ban users over 30 with no college degree

Get your Millennial ass out of here

lol...I laughed and I just lost

All of these points in green are inaccurate. Im against globalism but I guarantee I make more than 90% of the libtards that come in here crying about Trump. Including you.

I like how Japan does globalism.

Go get those donuts and coffee for your Indian manager, for your shit job, you 35 year old glorified intern.

Hello cucknadian trying to be human man

Ur, like, a fagget

Yes, call us names, surely then we will shut up and go away.

>*shrugs*
Disgusting, leave this place and don't look in a mirror for a few days you animal

>Like
>But like
>Like like
>Like

Fuck off 17 year old

>but like
>like
>like
>like
>like

Well the only ones that applies to me is
>No College Degree
Because we don't get "College Degrees" in Australia, we just get our HSC (Highschool Certificate) which is years 7-12 here in Australia (some schools are year 6-12)
>>Live in ex-Manufacturing town in USA/Europe
Don't live in them areas

I drink too much alcohol I admit but I work and study

...and yet i'm still here.

Me too. They just accepted 28 refugees recently and 2 of them already got arrested for sexual assault.

I know more about economics than any college graduate because of the amount of information I've read and the amount of time and money I've spent studying it. I also know more about history than those same economics graduates for the same reason. Could probably claim I know more about law and more about religion for the same reasons. You shut the fuck up, your assumptions are self hating and even if I (((haven't))) as you claim, I was simply putting forth an argument against OP, who is obviously in need of a good ass kicking for her stupidity.

Here's the part where I call you a pathetic self hating faggot that should die in a car crash, assuming that's the type of comment you could only understand

>No College degree

hahahahhaha

that's good m8. Always feel good when I hear of people actually trying to better themselves, not like these other fags that bitch about the world owing them something after they finish the graveyard retail shift at their local walmart.

Self help industry is literally over $12 billion a year market.

Illegal Human Trafficking = $32 billion a year.

OP needs to get on a program or kill herself.

>Not going to the Brainwashing and Debt facility
>Not letting immigrants replace you
>Not taking a cock up your ass

I'm literally shaking as well my women's studies friend.

ooh yay women's studies!

>you rail against the jews, but the truth is you'll probably end up working for several of them. You already know this.
im a jew my self im "unemployed", but still manage to make a living. hows about that?

turns out all you need is land and a plan.
>falling for the "enslavement" jew
be a man, have a plan

Brainwashing is a real thing

Is that you, Jack?

And your overuse of the word 'like' makes your opinion null and void you uneducated child

>>No College degree
>>Live in ex-Manufacturing town
>Detroit

Do you hate niggers?

...and yet im still here.

CASH ME OUTSIDE HOWBOW DAT

>a college decree is an adequate indicator of success
Get a load of the marxist shill.

No I don't want to come to your house and let you lick my butthole you glorious winged faggot

Nigger.

Most degrees are now a sign that you are far stupider than you would otherwise be.

>(bitcoin, zapier, how to use a drone, etc.)

You almost had me for like 4 sentences.

Sup Forums should ban anyone under 30 with a college degree.It would weed out a lot of dweeby lil posers.

Nice job working in the talking points...
Great work itt:
Really simulated the vernacular of a typical Sup Forums user...
Definitely...
Not...
A...
Shareblue...
Concern...
Thread...

Where do you guys get your numbers anyway?
/pol is a Palentir board,you fucking cucks.

/Pol should ban faggots (much like OP) who think they you are intelligent if you have a college degree. I know many people in my life who graduated college and are still fucking morons. Being able to sit in a classroom for 4 years doesn't make you smart.

As someone who has a PhD (from an A- US college)- I like the fact that this board has old people without college education. It gives you a wildly different perspective of things and also of what are things we take as essential but aren't and what are things we take as granted but should be thankful for.

you don't learn anything useful in college, just how to be a good wagecuck and make your boss rich

Nice assumptions based on 2 encounters.

Op is an 18 year idiot who heard of "critical thinking" at uni for the first time a couple of months ago.

Ironic how your post is based solely on anecdotes.

Hey look you can't finish off like that being all friendly. This is 4ch.

Next time, at least call OP a faggot

Not sure why a degree in underwater basket weaving would make you better at politics.

Now being too young to have experienced enough politics should be bannable.

Sup Forums should just outright ban those under 30.