Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VTxYQL2SbA
youtube.com/watch?v=esIWMph2DAU
debate.com.mx/mexico/Surge-video-de-helicoptero-atacando-a-presuntos-criminales-20170209-0208.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that the type of people that migrate to the US are the greedy shitters of Mexico?

fake news.

Does the combo come with large fries?

prove it

the greedy shitters of Mexico lives here.

>the greedy shitters of Mexico lives here.
>that pic
kek

Is it true that EPN is a closet gay and he just married that chick to look straight?

Why are most Mexicans against the wall? Don't they know it will help Mexico.

>Does the combo come with large fries?
kek

Is Corona really a shit-tier beer or do you guys like it?

>suit and denim jeans
this right here is why i hate mexicans, they are always on the butt end of fashion statements. fucking pleb tier fashionistas

Why is menudo so based?

I used to have a bunch of illegal neighbors and they all drank Tecate.

no, he had 2 past wives,and killed monica pretelini.

Now that is absolute shit, when you are poor and there is no other choice

because the pay they get from the US compared to Mexico is worth the risk and becuase it doesnt matter how much development they do money wise it stays as crappy or worse

Why are Mexicans the worst Hispanics?

Do a thread about nayarit happening
Shit just got real.

no we dont drink that, only retarded people from Sinaloa.

Thread soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=2VTxYQL2SbA

what happened user i may be using the wrong flag but i like to hear about my people

Do most mexicans girls want white men? Do you feel cucked?

its good, it was invented in my state. All sundays we eat them with white bread and coca cola, the mexican version, not the sugerless american coke.

A cartel leader just got whacked in Nayarit, during an operation carried out by the marines

you are along cubans. We are the best hispanics.

it was a call of duty.

youtube.com/watch?v=esIWMph2DAU

a bad hombre was killed

yes, woman are evil in all races.

how can a wall help us?

>Why are Mexicans the worst Hispanics?
Pay your fucking debts

>China
They build those ghost towns to inflate GDP. Paper tiger nigger. Plus I would know since I live in a Chinese colony

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Chinese have higher IQ than all, thats why.

Woooaahh, calm down Milo

How did it feel when Trump changed your flag
back to a mexican one?

It's shit but it's good to pass time with

It's almost indescribable. Like that instance when you fart and smell the fart in order to feel good about yourself

>created reggaeton
You are the worst of the worst island nigger

Don't want to pay for it. Also most normies are too sensitive so they think a wall is some kind of passive aggressive jab by Americans who think we are still savages. Which is by no means wrong

That's even worse

trump cant even beat a jugde.

>The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
DELET THIS

100% would

It stops anyone trying to leave mexico or moving up central america to cross the border. The wall is going to have "tunnel technology" or something to seek them out. Cartel is going to get fucked.

Mexico might be forced to actually deal with its problems rather than run from them

>created reggaeton
>Mexican intellectuals

it was created in Panama you fucking stupid son of la Chingada.

why are you constantly making these threads, what you seek to accomplish fellow taco? you know damn well the most likely responses will be muh wall or things of the sort. Just STAP

>greedy shittiers
not quite, although it is true some of them go up there for the gibs, many others have no idea of this and move far north because there's no other choice other than risking getting across the desert...centracas are now the majority of the guys crossing the border illegally, in their case is because of all the violence thanks to the maras

this so much, if there is someone who has contributed to the destruction of this country aside from the degeneracy of the typical cholo, is his jackass and his extremely greedy friends.

>mexicans are mad about the wall
because it's been like this for what, 30 years? I know it's fucked up, but they know a wall don't magically solve the drug issue and that's because the americans' drug consume rate is fucking crazy, it's like a goddamn dark hole, and the reason is your culture: LET'S RAE ON ALL NIGHT N SHIIIIEET GIBS DRUG LIKE FUKING NOOWWW, if there was guarantee such thing would stop it once and for all nobody would complain, at long last the money and guns flowing to mexico from burgerland would cease and these psychos will finally die out because amricans no longer do drugs and now they're running out of ammo; unfortunately, americans will never ever acknowledge they have a drug issue and the current rethoric is the ultimate proof of that: WE'RE ALWAYS RIGHT, WE AIN'T NO HAVE ANY PROBLEM THEY'RE FORCING DO DRUGS,THEY ARE FORCING US (when, in reality, americans go get them on their own free will giving a flying fuck the fact they're helping a bunch of maniacs on this side of the border). Also, one has to take into account that war and funding coup's has been the american way to keep their industrial-war machine complex going, that's why many are pissed off while other are just...

>greedy
More like they want easy money by making stuff that takes almost no effort like flipping burguers or picking fruit.

...waiting for you to pull anothet trick on tacoland.
The only good thing we got out of all this mess is that PRI is literally on suicide watch, that goddamned party is done for, PAN is beyond repair and PRD is doomed to fail miserably as it has thus far, what sucks though is that the only alternative we have left is the retard of AMLO and the fact that now televisa is seriously considering shilling for him in the next election concerns me deeply because there is no one left, the foundation pillars which the PRI and PAN regime is based on are crumbling down as we speak: NAFTA and the ability to not give a damn about investing in national industry/infrastructure and take care of the people of this country because: oh well, they have somewhere else to go (they are experiencing this meltdown because they are BFF with hillary and other scumbags like her, trumps is literally a ??? in this regard and have no idea how to operate, they are nervous as hell because their way of life is pretty much unsustainable at this point, i think they thought this day would never come)...

>the degeneracy of the typical cholo
Whats it with you filthy wetbacks and your belief that America views your dark skinned manlet goblins over the light skinned American Hispanic?

why uma thurman

go sucker a fucking dick poor rico. hey, last I heard half your population lives in a shit area and most of them live in caserios. disgraceful peasants, we should have dropped your ass off alongside cuba

See the difference?

>t. wetback

>It stops anyone trying to leave mexico or moving up central america to cross the borde
No it doesn't. If anything it forces illegal immigrants to rely on organized crime even more to cross the border, thus making them just a tad more powerful than they were before the wall.

They have the means, they'll always have the means by mere virtue of having shitton of money.

cubans just got rekt by what obongo did last minute, the few things cheeto guy won't undo, kind of wondering when he'll go after puerto rico...

How do you feel if Europe wanted to build a wall in the Atlantic sea to stop americans?

The problem is not the wall, but the hidden racism, not to mention that Trump called mexicans rapists and thieves. I mean Obama deported MORE mexicans than any other president, yet he is not hated here. Like an old saying tells "It doesn't matter what you tell, it matters HOW you tell", If Trump were saying "We want to tighten our security in the border to stop attacks from terrorism and to secure our borders from cartels, and we want Mexico to collaborate closely to make it happen" that would be different.

Why is your country shit?

debate.com.mx/mexico/Surge-video-de-helicoptero-atacando-a-presuntos-criminales-20170209-0208.html

>in their case is because of all the violence thanks to the maras
So would it be prudent for us to annex you under the banner of human rights?

What part of Mexico do you live?

Not OP, but I actually answered this tons of times before.

CORRUPTION. Everything moves with corruption, literally everything

>CORRUPTION. Everything moves with corruption, literally everything
So why don't you overthrow your government with an armed revolution?

... The Mara Salvatrucha is mostly based on El Salvador.

Sweet jesus.

why uma thurman

possible routes around the wall
1. underground
>detected by sensors
2. get on a plane
>shot down
3. use a boat
>coastguard

Israel has a barrier and guess what it works
A 50ft tall wall will prevent illegal immigration and screw the cartel over
Unless the cartel buys a nuke they cant do shit

it's different, idiot. We're a territory and Citizens.

Why didn't shitty rednecks overthrow obama with an armed revolution, more so considering that they can actually acquire guns legally and mexicans can't?

Hello fellow Mexican!

no, it will only cause more problems, what would help a lot though, would be you having trump putting a leash on all those fucking organizations that have helped and armed the cartels for far too long and euthanize all your junkies (and to get your own people to reconsider their ways. I'm aware that you have the mindset of WE ARE NEVER WRONG, EVER! because it's deeply ingrained into your heads, but try to get them to appeciate the consequences of allowing (((certain group of people))) push for propaganda and degenracy on the media, that way they might stop doing drugs)...
>americans actually doing it
one can nly dream, lad...JUST

Europe should build a wall. And gas all the refugees

Even if we succeed, the corruption will remain. Like I said everything moves with corruption: The days the garbage truck picks the garbage, the day for your date with doctor, which school your kids will go, how many minutes/hours you waste in a queue line in the bank or most places, who get tickets for a concert, etc.....

>>detected by sensors
*teleports behind u*
*unseathes katana*

this, maras is a centraca thing

>So why don't you overthrow your government with an armed revolution?
Because thats actually difficult to do

anything is possible in this timeline, lad, beware

kek mexico is literally a shitload of subhuman mestizos ruled by white spaniards who pretend that they are mestizo

Sorry, I get your beheaders mixed up since there are so many. Wanna be annexed anyway?

>cartel has teleportation technology
well shit they dont even need to sell drugs at that point
just teleport inside every bank

why uma thurman

They are just fucking evil.

If we overthrow our government with an armed revolution our economy will be severely deteriorated, there will be chaos, Mexico will be shittier than ever and maybe after all of this an authoritarian dictator will come along and rape us all in the ass dude.

and you have 2 flags, 2 loyalties to 2 nations. yall are worthless. so much pride in a piece of shit nation that promotes and glorofies mysogjny, murder, theft, corruption, abusing of substances. yall are proud to be "boricua!" but at the first sign of trouble "oh no, I'm an American citizen by birth." fucking hypocrites.

>our economy will be severely deteriorated, there will be chaos, Mexico will be shittier
I don't think you have anything to lose beaner bro.

>Uma
>Mexican

But....she's white?

Puerto Ricans are soo confused it's retarded.

>implying many over there would see this as something bad
come on man, here, of all places? kek

Kek, you're right dude but live is short.

I'm pretty sure 80% of the Mexican economy is tourism and exports to the US.

An armed revolution would probably be crushed ipso facto by the US itself, depending on what the purpose of said revolution is. Like, say, communism.

Realistically, the only way a revolution could exist in Mexico is one funded and armed by US intelligence to install a government apparatus convenient to US interests.

Or at least that was before Trump, I don't think Trump is able to play discreetly, 2bh

true Mexicans are white

Or maybe George Soros himself is going to fund the Mexican revolution kek.

I hate Puerto Ricans so Damm much. they make Malcolm x look like Bryan gumball

why uma thurman

Maybe he's a Kill Bill fan.

They lack good leadership

George Soros only funds tax deductible shit. It baffles me the amount of mythology that his name has amassed, he's generic rich guy, doing generic rich guy shit like shorting currency.

It was a joke, I find George Soro's conspiracy theories amusing.

>you have 2 flags
Just like every other state
>2 loyalties
We're are loyal to the United States of America and have been ever since 1917. we're proud to be "Boricuas" just like Texans are proud to be texans, but at the end of the day we're both American. Only people loyal to Puerto Rico are commies, which don't make even 10% of the population, just a very loud minority.
> 2 nations
A Territory under one nation.

>overthrow the corrupt government or just keep it the way it is with corrupt government
The goal would be to at least try something, but at this point Mexico reforming itself and becoming a super power by 2020 requires a miracle

This is possibly the worst graph I've ever seen.
The key is inside of the graph and is presented from left to right as the farthest in the future to current. No x or y axis labels, not title. Holy shit. I'm absolutely triggered.

it's from wikipedia lol

*FACEPALM*