The Germans: the smartest, most industrious people this planet has ever known, are gone...

The Germans: the smartest, most industrious people this planet has ever known, are gone. Between the (((allies))) raping their way to victory and the influx of north africans, the superior phenotype is extinct: discuss.

I am right here, Swedish master race.

>American burger botherer pontificating about foreign places he has no knowledge of while bumming a bald eagle

I'm tired of this meme. England took over half the world, and contributed much more to the sciences. Name any way that you can say that Germany is superior to England.

The european art in that picture comes from the Greeks and Romans

>tfw people think the reality presented on this FSB shill site is what is actually happening in the world

can pol explain pic related

a jew and an aboriginal

>past tense
"were here"

that's their land now, whitey

>one i secretly controlling the wold, pulling the strings behind the curtain

>the other is a filthy kike

we need to preserve the swedish genes, they were hitler's favourite

>is*

post yfw you realise there's an aboriginal flag on every passport

v2 rocket?

Hitler was right

It was superior 1930-1945

wtf i love abos now

Abbos don't have a flag. You need a country for that.

>implying Abbos are worth counting

?
it's not a population map

it's a land ownership map

You let them OWN LAND? Fuck, you aussies are degenerate. Why can't you keep them penned up in projects like civilised people do?

Not so fast Somalia

one day, we'll return! from the artificial wombs of mad scientists labs germany will rise, mark my words

What's the piece on the left called?

and yet they lost the war and Britain survived it. If Germans were superior, why did they fail so hard at geopolitical strategy?

I think it's called the boxer. There's an interesting story about how it was rediscovered if you care to look into it.

Because the rest of the western world fell for the Jewish meme.