Meth hate Thread

Who even does this drug? The only people I know that do it are gays and redneck whites, but seriously what is the appeal? Is it cheap or something?

helps keep your house clean

Easy and cheap to make

>what is the appeal?

Only one way to find out.

cheap and makes you feel great to help you escape your shitty life.

>drug appeal
Masks all you problems in life for a short period of time. Like all drugs, it's usually abused and not used in special circumstances only.

Drugs feel great, anyone who doesn't look for some sort of buzz has probably given up on life.

I should get started on some meth then. I take out the trash and do the dishes regularly but things like dusting and disinfecting definitely don't get done on a regular basis.

I drink from time to time as a reward. Feels great. Caffeine a few times a week is amazing and I feel like it helps me perform better. Once every couple months I'll have a joint with friends. You sound like an edge lord.

MUCH cheaper, WAY more effective, more recreational (if needed), lasts longer. It's like adderall (and speed) multiplied by 10 in every-way.

The stigma with meth is incredibly backwards and people don't understand the big picture. Smoking stimulants is what causes all the fucked up shit you see about Meth. Smoking it is incredibly fiendish, degenerate, dangerous. Any fucked up shit you see with meth addiction is smoking it and snorting (meaning degeneracy). You don't smoke adderall.

Eating meth is much, much different. Just adderall (x10) as I said. Almost nobody eats it though because they would have gotten a prescription for adderall anyways.

The big problem is that it is neurotoxic more than other amphetamines, although not significant if dosages are managed like a Rx is. Meth IS a prescribed drug, it's called desoxyn.

Plenty use it, not just degenerates. They just eat it because they aren't retarded and know how to manage doses too. It's insanely good for focus and getting shit done, just too slippery.

You're still using drugs on a semi regular basis. Life is pretty shitty mate and drugs make them better.

Life is amazing. You probably spend more than 30minutes a day on this board. Go accomplish things that make you happy. Doing drugs isn't one of those things by the way

About 2 hours daily. I make money day trading. Don't really do much.

if the opportunity came around, I'd try it. I've done enough reading to see it isn't what it's ostracized to be

happy is not accomplished. Happy makes you complacent, and ruins everything.

why does a meth head look 40 years older? what is physically happening (quick rundown)

>what is physically happening (quick rundown)
acceleration of heartrate and overabundance of chemicals like serotonin and dopamine in the brain among other things, I'm sure

These "people" probably have a resting heart rate of like 300bpm, 24/7. That shit is not good for your heart and your cardiovascular system

Smoking? They are fucked. 40 years too long
If they use it like adderall, no different from the same person using adderall instead, except for some neurotoxicity which is hard to evaluate because so many factors involved. Look up desoxyn...
Using stimulants for 40 years is stupid entirely and dangerous.

It's not. Just DO NOT smoke it, EVER. Don't even snort. It's a different beast entirely that has no functional usage and is fiendish beyond imagination when vaped.

Also, drink water/eat/take vitamins. If you've done adderall it will be nothing surprising. It's not that different.

It makes you feel like every cell in your body is orgasming at once for about 15 minutes. Then you feel great for hours.

That's why its horribly addicting.

As you come Dow. You feel like shit.

Never ever touch it.

>Using stimulants for 40 years is stupid entirely and dangerous.
If you only use it for TWENTY though you end up being a living prophet like PKD

meth fiends are worse than niggers, jews and abos combined

can you do mental effort work on it? Or you don't really have the desire to focus on single concepts

Meth goes right inside the male gooch and produces extra dick swing (heft; weight) 200 tumblr tabs and the best fucking toilet faps youve ever had. But i quit it