Two site admin emails

[email protected]

[email protected]

You know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1494661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This might be the most pathetic and delusional thing Sup Forums has ever latched onto. I've read conspiracy theories on /x/ with more evidence and consistency than fucking pizzanigger retards.

conspiracy theories are part of the health of any democracy. they're an overflow mechanism whereby ill-informed retards who would be SUPER INVOLVED in the process flush their energy down a toilet. it's a kind of masturbation and should be encouraged.

>This might be the most pathetic and delusional thing Sup Forums has ever latched onto.

PBS reported on this that rhetoric won't fly anymore

The president believes vaccines cause autism. Doesn't make it true or any less of a fantasy.

educate yourself, nu pol. and lurk more.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

bump

No.

It's fun watching their flimsy theory fall.

Mainly because it shut up all the retards under it.

it's cute you think this will die without arrests.
retard.

pray for pizza happenings

the build up feels too real. big busts, alleged FBIanon, Weiner, Ckinton Foundation pulls out of Haiti, JUST before bug arrests. similar to what happened in Norway. hmm...

First EO deals with HUMAN trafficking.. despite so many outlets saying it's only drugs. it states specifically human trafficking.

This place came up somehow before. NP is the political connection right?

The big bust HAS to be connected. As soon as I saw that headline I just new that the bust only happened because the FBI was given information in the emails that was connected to the human trafficking ring.

It's just a coincidence that emails are leaked and then months later 472 people are arrested in a sex crime operation? Come on, deniers. Don't be so naive.

Now the real conspiracy is that the FBI didn't reveal that they found that information in the emails.

But they couldn't allow their conscious not to free the children, so they busted the ring and didn't tell us how they found out about it.

fuck off shill

Could you give me a quick rundown about FBIanon?

I haven't been keeping up.

His 1st one was the most accurate. Seriously good read, still.. """FBI"""user""" but it makes sense to me.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1494661

they cause much more than autism, my son
besides, they dont immunize one bit

thank you gatekeeper for pedo satanists
your service is duly noted and appreciated

You could've been so much more.

your time is coming.