Would Tomi Lahren be the perfect Aryan women if she had blue eyes?

Would Tomi Lahren be the perfect Aryan women if she had blue eyes?

Shit tier photoshop, I know.

She'd be perfect if she didn't talk and sucked my cock.

Trashy dumb cunt shill and probably blacked. There's better red pilled women.

It's almost like she's an attention seeking whore who found a profitable niche market.

Degenerate coalburner, probably not even real blond, might be Anglo

this

Yes, and you know what's also perfect? That perfect aryan woman recently got BLACKED

oh i can almost guarantee she's BLACKED

t. beta who couldn't get with a 3/10

Sup Forums's obsession with eye color is scary.
but Tomi is just another Lauren southern minus the original arguments and balls to go into the streets. her arguments aren't original and she just shills anti sjw messages for NEETviewership

>ywn tell tomi tenderly to stop talking and bust a giant load into her vag to get her pregnant for the seventh time
If she would shut the hell up she'd be perfect trad waifu material

too bad she's retarded and can't articulate arguments well -- bitch gets routinely owned by leftist idiots

sounds about right

She's perfect already

>fake blonde, brown eyes, fake tan, clown-level makeup, no tits, kind of skinnyfat

No. To be honest, I don't even think I'd recognize her if she were to take a pic in her natural state.

>eye color
>not important
brownshits pls go

She'd be perfect if she didn't have a hideous fucking tattoo on the back of her neck.

I find it hilarious when I see insecure beta cucks complain about women they have no chance of having sex with are "BLACKED". I don't really have any advice for you degenerates that just masturbate and complain about the end of the white race when you should be out working and fuxking women. Don't get mad about your women race mixing when you're a beta male, doesn't really make sense.

And the cancerous moles.

She's degenerate. The only thing keeping her from losing her shit is her military boyfriend.

And she still did more than you for us...that should make you think

That user is right, and you realyy cant do anything about it

Pic related is a perfect Aryan.

I really don't know anything about Lauren Southern or Tomi, but every time I read what you guys think about them, you guys literally sound like MRA faggots who are sexist as all hell.

God fucking damn I can't believe I typed that gay ass nigger shit, but whatever. You guys just remind me of bitter virgins.

Tbqh, most big time journalists and news anchors are good looking. It comes as no surprise the poster women for right-winged women are hot / semi-decent-looking-until-you-see-her-age-and-realize-she-looks-30.

t. cucks who have bought (((Their))) miscegenation mind control

i do need a Tomi Lauren version of this

You're probably not even white so it's not surprising.

I need a Lauren version of that... for...a friend

Best I can do

>Political """""""Commentator"""""""

AKA glorified camwhore