We need to get rid the fucking jew ASAP

listen goyim
I know we have our differences, I know you think we're all evil, subversive and manipulative shills but none of this matters at this fucking moment

we all know the man is a fucking mortal threat. to literally EVERYTHING, traditional morals, existing social and political power structure, literally everything goes to shit if he wins.
I know he's a jew and has (((others))) in his pocket, but most jews ARE NOT LIKE HIM!!!!! Stop fucking reminding me his jewish origins, I'd apologize a trillion times for producing that fuckwit insane bastard if I could but that wouldn't solve jack shit.

(((we))) don't fucking know what his endgame is. hell nobody fucking does, whatever insaniancs that are degenerate enough to work in his closest circle likely don't even know whatever fucking insane plan he really has. but he's going to ruin greatest ally and by extension our own indentured asses, nevermind all you europricks that depend on it to maintain global stability.

the supposed "progressive thinking", tolerance toward degenerates and sluts that he and his cronies are shilling for is going to fuck everything, jews, goyim, your fat decadent "greatest ally" asses. It doesn't matter how obviously fake shill shit it is to you and I, if you think too many feminized cucks are already buying into it now it's going to get much worse if he's allowed to live his remaining years

we need to fucking get rid of him, and I have an idea. but Imma need your help before giving the details. what do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He already produced his clone(s). His son will just take over when he is gone. But I agree with you, he is a danger to the stability of western societies. See his push for migration to Europe, his funding of BLM, the Berkeley riots etc.

You're just jelly he's out-Jewing you.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM

I'm fucking serious here
look, my plan is simple

we contant pilate and tell him that a jew named Jesus is calling himself the king of jews. maybe bribe one of his deputies for his exact whereabouts. he'll be crucified and everything will hopefully back to normal

I have to believe there are quite a lot of red pilled jews. To paint everyone with a broad brush is like saying all Catholics are like Nancy Pelosi and Ted Kennedy. (Sad thing - most are but there are some good ones that don't put up with that shit).

I feel for you jewish user. You are sandwiched between the homos in Tel Aviv and the Penguins (Hasidic) that don't do anything except take money and cause problems.

Add to that mix the ever larger growing muslim presence within your borders and it doesn't look good.

I see the jewish types like Barbara Spectre and her ilk as essentially satanists. They hate God. They hate everyone and are essentially a death cult.

Good luck. At least you are not like the new york / san francisco jews that are suicidal. You know what is going on. If you can take out Soros (and his clones) please do. The world would be a better place.

>MFW

Turning on one of your own.

Soros needs a fucking bullet dead center into one of his eye bags

>I want to be the new Soros
>Please kill him for me goys

Nice try...

I wasn't talking about Soros

>we need to fucking get rid of him, and I have an idea. but Imma need your help before giving the details. what do you say?

well supporting groups like antifa and BLM while betting against the dollar is a crime, if Trump doesn't bust him then Trump is in his pocket

>He already produced his clone(s). His son will just take over when he is gone.

his son will be shot and killed attempting to escape arrest

Jews killed Jesus again

Calm your tits merchant, the die has already been cast.
Lucifer is coming to collect his end of the bargain before the year is out.

>Read the original post again
>Jewed again

Well, played Shlomo. Kek/10

So what, is the NWO finally going to complete The Lucifer Experiment?

No, I'm talking about this guy

Well to jew a jew is to become one with the deception.
Easiest way is literally stage a global collapse of world economy and the US. This would show the whole world that Soros made money off of economic collapse. When everyone goes shopping and bread is somehow a years salary, people are going to want someone to blame. That person, is... You guessed it George Soros.

When we finish our worldwide manhunt, we can end the fed, and get off this fiet currency shit. Then we let the world economy get back to square one and restabilize.

Oy vey.

>He's an atheist who hates Jews
>He supported Nazis
>He literally owned shitty countries using his brain and money - all on his own (including Britain)
>He claims to be a villain but also offers free advice to those who ask
>He uses flaws in the law system to prove that it's fucked, which in turn allows rich people to do what they want
>He doesn't give a shit about leftists nor rightists
>He chooses no sides
>He just wants to see the world burn
>He's literally a Joker in real life
Remind me why we hate Soros again?

Oh, well if the NWO isn't starting their depop. campaign, why is this important right this moment then?
(I know he's obviously a bad guy, but what warrants this alert?)

if Bibi stands up to this insanity, I'm with Israel, I don't give a fuck what pol thinks

he goes against every principle he picked up from Karl Popper, but he's as much your problem as he's ours, he's a global threat

he's just a rothschilds agent
aim higher, kite.

for the last time
I'm not talking about Soros

because he'll wreck your country just as fast as he'll wreck anyone else's

Who then sir, do tell.

didn't you read my fucking OP? I'm talking about Jesus

Stupid kike, Jesus is a story to hide our psilocybin usage.

Well if you're referring to the antichrist as in what jews are referring to as the long awaited prophet. Then Im game...

You've got a bunch of burger bros, whether it seems that way or not on here.

I'd muchmuchmuch rather see a Jewish Jerusalem that a Muslim fire pit

>implying he isn't looking out for your best interests.
Nice try Jew

why do you goyim take so long to get the joke? christ

soros will die in 2018

Ok... so tell everyone that Soros is Jesus and they crucify him?

His son is already prepped to continue his work.
People wonder why this ultra Jew is doing what he does and the answer is simple. It gives him a power stiffy.
It's a really weak and pathetic use of such resources.

>christ
That's our word! You can't use it!

I thought of a way to solve this a while ago, Israeli jews need to come up with some hebrew slang to call the far left diaspora that are opposed to israel and push for leftist extremism and islam in the west.

You need to meme it into use among hebrew speakers then spread it to english websites.

piss off kike the average goy may be an infantile idiot, but there are those of us who, like Hitler, BTFO your kind every chance we get. Stop Pushing it or you are gonna get anuddah Shoah.

Sign the petition to arrest Soros.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

The son is usually never as good as the father

Remember, never trust a Jew.

KeK confirms, WE NEED TO CRUCIFY SOROS
Thank you based jew, it wonderful idea!

Tell the truth about the 6 gorillion first

>tfw you realize all the jew did was post a pic of soros and everyone gets triggered and literally want to crucify soros.

Kill the master jeW

who is the Republicans version of George Soros?

I mean even the Koch brothers didn't support Trump, so who is the big shadow jew billionaire behind Trump at this point? All we hear about is Soros, there must be more billionaire political influence on both sides...

Isn't Trump the King of Jews and the only Son of God?

kek

I met him once when I was learning in his university he was a pretty cool guy.

Soros is cancer parading around as a jew, Hes beyond the level of a jew, He's ascended enough that he would sell out his own kind to further his agenda of complete global degeneration,

However hes a puppet of Illuminati to further progress their dream of dystopian NWO, While there's nothing wrong about wanting to force humanity into a inter-galactic empire, Its still nothing more than idealistic dribble that will bring our species to extinction more likely than not,

He and the people he works for are a existential threat to every living creature.

>but most jews ARE NOT LIKE HIM
>the neocons, feminazis, sjws
nice try, chaim

lol the "Illuminati" haven't heard that in a while.
He's just another billionaire globalist Jew getting a hard on by shaping humanity with his money. He's one of many but a prominent one because he is so open and aggressive about it his goals. Probably has a tiny dick.
There is no "Illuminati" Just a bunch of wealthy Jews

Illuminati probably existed but the elites are not that edgy anymore with their edgy group names. Currently there are Bilderberg Group, Devos Group, Council on Foreign Relations, etc.