CANADA YES

I don't see the problem. He's not sexually assaulting young girl in Edmonton i presume.

....YET.

I'm an Edmontonian. Let me tell you white Canadians that aren't faggot arts students in this city hate refugees and all that shit.

>reddit

he looks like such a happy 14 yr old!

And then he burned the infidel Christ tree and raped the woman to death.
The end.

I still feel like this country is hopeless. Whites are reproducing below replacement levels and doors of immigration are wide open.

>This nigger is fucking my sister(And why it's beautiful)

I get attacked for this by 90% of Canadians on here and almost all canadians in real life, but I'm moving to the US once I'm done school. This country has no future. It's going to end up as a footnote in the history books under the "failed social experiment: multiculturalism" along with Sweden and Germany. At least in the US I can live in a semi-rural area, the job field I'm entering is in demand across the entire world in any area, and live a wholesome life in a predominantly white area.

I hate to say it, but I see no future for myself here anymore.

still part of reality, user.

what job?

desu i have had similar thoughts

I'm entering medicine this fall. Doctors have work anywhere.

There's going to be a huge white flight in this country that will create a brain drain the likes of which hasn't been seen since post Apartheid South Africa

Does this nigger realise thats not a burning tree? It's illuminated by Christmas lights. Fucking hell I just would LOVE to beat some sense into this filthy nigger.

>gib me moneys
>i take this tree and sell
>i can ficki ficki your sister?

Why do we live in the city. Why have we strayed from Gods embrace to get anally raped by old man winter and mosquitoes from hell.

I just want to die

You're in Edmonton too?

Canadian conquistadors when?

Seriously. City life is something of a trance from reality.

I am and Is pretty damn close to hitting the nail on the head

The only chance Alberta has to save it's hide is separation from those retarded eastern leeches. The electoral system is set up so we have virtually 0 say in federal elections.

keep an eye on that account for future updates

Why does Canada take argentinian refugees.
What are they even escaping from?

black africans are bro tier immigrants. they value education and are conservative

Political persecution in the '70s. I guess they never checked to see whether that's over.

On that I agree, muslims won't ever change because of their religious indoctrination.

Not where I live schlomo, it's like living in a chimp enclosure

thanks for sharing, blue crew!

>Trafalgar Square, London

The ones I met are nice, I don't doubt there's a shitload of savages among them.
I guess I had luck.

Somalis shoot each other and Nigerians are frauds.

JUST

Really shitty attempt at shilling the idea of "NAT AWL NEFEWGEES"

Please off yourself OP

There are a few individuals that are ok, but you don't want the majority that act like chimps swarming your country.
A chimp on his own is not a threat.
A whole group of them is a threat.

inb4 sexual emergency

This one has a certain pedigree and intelligence by an outlook. Def a nice catch for a 35 yo strong and independent womyn.

Spoiler Alert:

>He eats them

Non-muslim refugees are fine. Just disallow anyone who has any history of being muslim whatsoever from attaining a visa.

NSfag here. Sometimes im glad I live in this shithole. Far enough away from the bigger cities that I dont have to deal with sjw shit very often.

Won't work. Taqiyya.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MANITOBA WHY WOULD ANYONE COME HERE ITS FUCKING COLDER THAN MARS GET OUT REEEEEEE

On a side note the only refugee we had in the news came in from North Dakota and he might lose both his hands to frostbite because idiot came to Manitoba of all places.

Thank you based prairie-chan

Except that's not my point, faggot.

Couldn't they just have gone to somewhere near the border like Altona? Surely someone could've helped them get to Winnipeg.

Some other retard refugee got denied refugee status the other day.

Tried to say he was gay and ghana or wherever the fuck will kill him.

Thing is, he stopped from every country from Brazil to usa on the way here. He also worked as a truck driver in the states too.

Fuck them

I'll tell you a story of my people.

There once was a gay owned restaurant in Morris, MB but when the people found out it was not only pro gay but run by gays it was run out of town. It went from thriving to dead in 12 weeks. People in small town Manitoba don't even like white people who don't fuck the right hole, let alone FUCKING refugees.

Hey Canucks, are 'refugees' being place in NL? I know some arrogant guys from St. John's that constantly scream for more migrants to Canada and the US. I want to see their faces drop when 10,000 somalis drop anchor in SJ's

Yeah they come there, but like everyone else from the east coast they won't stay there for long.

The gibs is in Quebec and Ontario.

>my sister
Shes getting banged by BBC.