GET THAT SHIT OFF OUR MONEY

Is kek more powerful than the Illuminati?

What if we started a petition to get Trump to remove the Occult imagery from our currency? Sup Forums can get it into the zeitgeist almost instantaneously. It'll be the ultimate meme-war offensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PBAl9cchQac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a good idea. Alex Jones is reportedly still in contact with Trump so he could be of help here. What is the ideal replacement on the bills? Hidden Kek imagery?

>hidden Kek imagery?

We should just have something purely patriotic without any subversion of any kind.

Bring back Deo Favente, and ditch the pyramid.

Is there no hope for the widow's son

Googling Deo Favente brings me a lot of Novus Ordo Seclorum pyramids, but also pic related. I think it's basically perfect.

>implying Kek isn't patriotic
Don't forget whose magic put Trump in there.

Bless the sacred digits of KEK

Shadilay!!

true. the more a population sees aa symbol the more power it gets, and the less likely they are to notice it elsewhere. we need a picture of the cross or ten commandments ln there. or "DEATH TO ALL GAYS" imo

youtu.be/PBAl9cchQac

this appeared in the Peter Gabriel "Big Time" video, so when I was a kid I always called money "Peter Gabriel money"

I was and still am a retard

>remove occult imagery from a magical talisman
I wish you luck with that

Checked - Bigly.

>111 on each side of post ID
what was meant by this?

Top Kek is owned by Turks. We might just found proof that Turks control the world.

The French have one.

>dat ID tho

And the Jews.

Repeating integers = gospel of Kek
Palindrome integers = gospel of Thoth

Posts containing both are passages where both holy texts intersect. 2000 years from now after they've been collected into the first testament of meme magic archaeologists will use those intersection passages as a Rosetta Stone to translate forgotten languages.

It's important to have them removed.

you fucking nigger faggot kike Sup Forums is not a muslim board. go back to /lit/

Shadilay

>get American symbolism off American money
Clearly need to get more of that "occult" money into your school system if you people are this stupid.

>cash wont be around in a few more years anyway...but then they will try to put that masonic shit on our cards.

accept your new kebab overlords, frankfurtenstein

Take the owl off, too.

Or change it so that it's less esoteric...

what a fucking retard

how can a symbol or a sign rule anything lmfao xaxaxaxaxa fucking dumb gook

Oh shit

What did Kek mean by that?

off(((their)))notes, definitions are everything.