America 2050 Predictions

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black guy sucking OP's mom's pussy

Nigger eating shit out of livestocks ass actually. You seen this yourself?

>this is what the average American will look like in 2050
How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

The average american is going to look like a super model? Can't wait.

They still wont want Leafs, faggot.

Stop trying to ruin my bulk.

it gets better someday user

just keep taking your pills and dont ask questions leafy..

I am a firm fucking believer Clint's son is a clone.

There's no fucking way.

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/

>bogs create a religion based around plastic surgery
>the pop denounces catholicism and praises bog religion
>bog brothers create rdfi chips that can be used to spend bog points
>bog points replace currency
>bogs create a new global language that gets force fed throughout the global schooling ciriculam
>bogs take control of each country government by government
>donald trump goes down in history books the same way hitler did. a man who tried to stop the bog
>history so distorted by this point people believe bog theories to be conspiracy
>bogs assume control over all white men and breed themselves into space dna
>space dna sent out into space to transfer bog particles which will eventually grow into bog clones once they land on an air filled planet

Man, de Niros kid looks ridiculous. Poor nig.

He just needs more roles, the last cowboy movie he starred in was meh. The last movie that got popular with him playing is a fucking chick flick.

Do chick flicks exist anymore? Wouldn't the liberals rage at the good looking white couple?

>one in a million mulatto with Aryan features

actually pic related will be the norm

Do you fedora tippers just ignore the fact that you cherrypick the fuck out of older generations or what? There were just as many thin-dicked, pasty white nerds (You) in 1960 as today. The only difference is that now everyone has a camera and internet connection to share images of said white cucks.

>If racemixing actually turned out that well
most halfbreeds look so bad it wont happen

What am I seeing. Is this real?

if the trend keeps up america end up like argentina:

20% white minority paying the taxes, 80% shitskin majority collecting welfare and voting for MOAR welfare.

and the ppl who actually work and pay taxes can do nothing cuz they are an ever shrinking minority with no voting power

Yes. I actually came across it looking up fat niggers for trolling reasons. Strangely enough It had this nignog in several pix eating shit and being pissed on. I chose this one because hes just so hungry hes gobbling down.

I didn't come up with this.

America 0.5: The Plantations 1610-1789 (Not the Colonies. White slave society.)
America 1.0: Constitutional America 1789-1865
America 2.0: American Empire 1865-1913 (post civil war)
America 3.0: Republican US 1913-1941 (Fed+PopSenate+IRS to WWI)
America 3.1: Early Imperial US 1941-1965 (ends with Civil Rights, Johnson Great Society)
America 3:2: Latter Imperial US 1965~2033 (mass immigration, Fed bubble collapse, sclerotic imperial bureaucratic Cathedral overreach, world war)
America 4.0: Post-US~2033 (dissolution, irradiated rubble, dictators, internecine war)

ok but how about this?

Thank you , i was in need of a quick rundown.

ImIs he hard?

If it has a penis, I'm ok with it.

Not if they all kill each other off

>If trends keep up

Ahhh...thats America now. The Fed just keeps printing dollas which inflates the stock market which makes the white cucks feel richer so they take out more loans to pay more interest while their real income goes to taxes for the non-productive shitskins who are invading at a record pace.

Buy gold,silver guns ammo and canned food,those things are a good investment...

niggerstonguemyangus.jpg

Sounds like your predicting war

Holy fuck she looks terrifying

Fuck food send that nog some lotion

Nah but if I where American and worried about the government printing money,that's what I would do,maybe canned food and ammo is what I would buy last but guns usually can only go down and get banned (but you get to keep already bought guns),gold and silver it's he same shit,I always keep at least enough for a plane ticket anywhere and a few hundred bucks for a good start anywhere
In case of shit going down of course all those things will become priceless unlike paper money (don't go full autistic and spend all your money on that but always keep a bit,I bet argie would love to have had a few krugers and gold bullion when his money stopped being freely convertible to real money
In case of war I'm fucked since no guns,all I have in my house is a pepper spray and an axe,I live in the inner city so not a lot of axes around wich gives me a small edge

What's wrong with you.

the seed is strong, clint genes are insane

> be an african
> poor AF
> make 15 childrens, because can't handle my continuous 12 inch long erection

So Africa will be poor AF as know but with even more people

Worst case scenario Mexicans would take over the majority of America and literally genocide the niggers. It literally has already happened in California, Mexicans firebomb nigger children for maximum amount of damage.

Tell me how many niggers are in Mexico, it would literally end up being the same amount. Next to none. Once the cartels are in, no tolerance for niggers.

You stupid fucks that think niggers would ever rule this country, just kill your uneducated selves right now. This will be a brown country not a black or white country.

End of fucking thread you pussy ass white people. Get cucked you fucking faggots.

You white people are lucky we have a tolerance for white people. I have 4 mixed children because of they're white mom, you white people are literally getting cucked to death. Good luck to all of you, Trump or not you guys are beyond fucked. I feel for you.

imagine being such a failure in life that you end up like this

redheads are top tier indeed