What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/town_talk/2015/may/11/a-prominent-goodbye-sign-from-defunct-pa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bowling Green Massacre

Suicide. Lots and lots of suicide.

Redpills

Rape.

Liberal crap.

Nothing. Nothing happens anywhere in the US except where the political map turns blue. Don't let the Trumpanzees fool you into thinking counties with 32 people in them voting red is important.

corn

The last white states

Corn I think.

Tornados

Food comes from here and Nukes are here.

Also STRATCOM is here.

Nice bait America hater

This faggot is a faggot, but he unfortunately is right in the sense that there really is fuckall to do in rustbelt/suicide ring states. All the fun stuff is either in swing states or blue states.

cheap housing where there isn't farm land.

cattle farms

corn fields

nothing of value

Nebraskan here. Nothing at all.

Definitely full, don't bother looking into it.

Runza™ happens

its not just corn its also making sure that the soil ph is right for corn and you got the right pesticides for corn pest. theres a lot of work that goes into corn bruh

Half of the world's food is grown there.

I've driven through - nice enough, the people are pretty friendly, and the small towns look like nice places to live.

The western edge of those states is the foothills of the Rockies, it's really pretty, and if you're into outdoors stuff, it's heaven.

Nothing happens, and we're full, so fuck off.

t. Nebraska

fuck, what is that, that looks delicious

east coast btw

Nothing to see here. No need to ever go. Stay out.

What happens?

Hot blondes
Oil wells
Huge farms
Car races
White schools
Big guns
Hunting
Jew hating
Wide open skies
It's pretty nice

White women with blonde hair and big tits are bred there.

You'll also, occasionally, get a redhead.

>this pic
REEEEE
>t. philadelphian

Rural and suburban retards

My nigger

This, it's not worth looking into. Especially if you are non white.

You mean 32 white people

tornados.

we're a depressing shithole wasteland. you'd hate it here. we have no culture, just corn. also we're all obese retards. absurdly high cost of living considering we have nothing. it's terrible

we call them bierocks up here

meth is actually more of a rust belt and kentucky/missouri thing

that's fake news. Most of America's food is grown in California. These middle states get subsidies from the government to not grow food

kys

>driving to work
>pass a house with a BLM sign in the yard
>driving back home later that day
>pass the same house
>the BLM sign is still in the yard but it has been torn to shreds
I love it here in Kansas

nebraska here, Same thing.

Just racism and football

Long comfy roads.

South Dakota reporting. Fuck off, we're full.

what county?

I shitpost from there.

what state?

Nebraska

what county?

>driving past church
>four blm signs in the yard
>drive back on way home
>no blm signs
Kansas is pretty great, and this is a college town.

Kansas is awesome. How are you guys dealing with the travel ban imposed by Commiefornia?

Liberals hate these states, I think they are nice from the driving i have done through them

Which part, that they're against it? When is California not against a good idea?

my dads side of the family is from nebraska so we would go to visit every other year.
I can confirm, has a fuckton of corn, but it also has hemp, not weed, but hemp, fucking everywhere

Good thing you didn't highlight Missouri. I would have had to say meth. Shit, could probably still say meth tho

Isn't that area infested with niggers? Or is that just further south?

Further south, But they are immigrating up here to our cities. We need some walls asap

This is why I love Kansas

Niggers don't live in the middle, they live on the sides where the liberals hand them benefits.

Define "fun stuff." Can you get drunk, watch netflix and shitpost on Sup Forums?

plane spotting

corn and soy bean production for the most part.

Live on the Iowa/Nebraska border. The average person's day consists of working a factory job until about 3pm, then doing work on the small family farm until sundown. Then getting drunk and watching sports until bed. Rinse & repeat

It's okay

Corn
Catholic-Elite Sex Rings
Wheat and Barley
Flat roads.

Iowa is great. I lived in a small town of 400 people. We keep our doors unlocked.

What's crime like in those cities? Compared cities in more densely populated US?

And I saw more Hillary for prison signs then signs supporting her

inbreeding, meth and corn

Mostly non-violent crimes, drugs and such.

Higher nigger % higher violence.

Well yeah, that's a given.

this.

www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/town_talk/2015/may/11/a-prominent-goodbye-sign-from-defunct-pa/

My moms are way better (dont make fun of her pls)

Maybe. Montana and Alaska have highest rates in nation tho dawg.

It's alright. It's peaceful and you can be left alone if you desire, but drugs and niggers are already a problem in my town.

Counciltucky or dirty sioux?

They always say inbreeding for whites but its jews who have special medical inbreeding concerns. Oldschool weaponized meme perhaps

>Counciltucky

God my father used to say that all the time.

nice digits, everyone who is Czech can make better ones.

You can.
t. Kansas

Best society in America is in flyover shitholes. Seen some amazing things in rural Montana

kek. what county?

What about this?

Spent the first 16 years of my life in Council Bluffs, now I live just outside of Red Oak

Nice, counciltucky gets a lot of crap, but it is not that bad. I have a few friends that are from Montgomery county. It is comfy.

I think it's gotten significantly worse the last 10 years or so. I used to think it was just Omaha seepage but it's actually coming from the college.

depends where you are at I reckon. Omaha is smaller Chicago desu.

Must live near Kansas City or Witchita

I'm sure shes a very kind woman.

I was born in a rich family so i lived in the 'burbs outside the city limits, so maybe i'm just cynical.

Omaha is definitely Chicago lite. It's really a shame, because i enjoy city lights and shit every once in a while.

blacked.state

Sports culture and meth will do that.

If you guys did not have North Omaha, it'd be a start lmao.

I'm surrounded by aging liberals, wannabe rednecks and Amish people. Also, everyone is either addicted to Heroin or smokes pot.

Pennsylvania is pretty /comfy/ though (avoid Harrisburg)

South O is little mexico, it can go too. Also i've heard Bellevue is bad but i haven't been there in a long time.

>avoid harrisburg
WTF m8? Harrisburg is a kick ass city. Best capitol building of any town, and the Pennsylvania history museum thing is god tier. Just avoid the nig sections.

Yeah, have not been to south O in a while. I hate how Omaha fucks over the entire state with the legislature.
>Ernie Chambers
>muh split electoral votes

How's Kansas city?

Well, while they're making a nice effort to MHGA, it's been pretty shitty for the last 30 years. I moved outta there in 2004 and am liking it here in the 717.

That's what happens when 50% of the population lives in one city.

Iowa's not quite as boring as the other 3. It's essentially a mix between the white rural conservatism of Missouri, and the white rural liberalism of Minnesota. But minus the large cities and violent blacks of either state. Even though almost everyone in Iowa is rural, the education level and gentility is higher than you'd probably stereotype it as being.

Nebraska is based, but also extremely empty and boring for 90% of the state. This is where those old frontier stories about eastern European immigrants living on ground so flat you can see your dog run away for 5 days and getting pummeled by killer snowstorms comes from. Only the eastern end of the state has any kind of population density, over where Omaha and Lincoln are.

Kansas is a weird kind of bluepilled republican state like Utah, thanks to it being incredibly Methodist and a strongly anti-slave state. It also voluntarily remained a dry state for about 2 decades after prohibition was repealed. That right there should tell you what kind of self-righteous prudes run the show over there.

South Dakota is one of the two most boring and empty states in the country, the other one being North Dakota. The only things I can tell you about South Dakota is that everyone is either white or native American, there's not a single large city, and they gave us Tom Daschle despite being an incredibly red state.

Honestly, any state bordering the ones you highlighted in red would be more interesting than the ones you asked about, save for North Dakota. I don't doubt that there's good people in these states but they're just boring and low-pop.

It's not 50%, you also got to account for the faggotry that comes from Lincoln. 3-4 counties fucks the entire state. Feelsbadman,

He's not wrong. This get-paid-not-to-grow-food cuckery dates back to FDR. The department of agriculture did all kinds of retarded stuff when he was in office.

>South Dakota
>boring

You've never been to the Black Hills or pheasant hunted.