Trump = Hitler

>Blamed his country's problems on a racial/religious minority
>Built a wall (Trump's border wall is inspired from Hitler's Berlin Wall)
>Cult of personality
>Encouraged violence at his rallies
>Promised to make his country "great again"

How is Trump NOT like Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/paperboytheprince/sarah-palin-paperboy-prince-of-the-suburbs
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/23/army-confirms-training-slide-lists-hillary-clinton-as-insider-threat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hitler's Berlin Wall

you can do the same 10 similarities between basically any humans.

>x was in politcs
>y was in politcs
>x drinks water
>y drinks water

omg such =

>Hitler's Berlin wall

Good effort

???

poofter

i feel he is not hitlery enough desu

Bloody idiot

He hasn't killed 6 million muslims... yet

Kek can we make this happen?

He's right
:/
>Cult of personality
neither are this tbqh
lie, and even if wasn't Hillary supporters were 10x as violent
your point? Hitler succeeded at this, Trump hasn't

In the infinitesimal possibility that you're not trolling, the Berlin Wall was built by the Soviets in 1947 (iirc) to stop people from escaping the wonderful world of communism.

These things can be applied to most people running for president. Sanders blaming the wealthy or Hillary blaming white men, for example. Democrats were shown to have paid for violence at Trump rallies, cults of personality etc.

You show yourself as low intellect when you use the Hitler comparison.

It was Stalin who built the wall, because while Russia owned east Germany, Berlin was split between four countries and he didn't like that people were going from the communist side to the capitalist side

>He's right
No he fucking isn't. Trump is the problem. Not Muslims or Mexicans or anybody else.

>neither are this tbqh
Yeah, because people here don't unironically worship Trump as a "god emperor" or anything

>lie, and even if wasn't Hillary supporters were 10x as violent
You're a liar. No Hillary supporter punched journalists or hecklers at her rallies.

>Hitler succeeded at this
So losing a war, getting your country divided for 50 years and killing tens of millions of your own people is your definition of making a country 'great'? Lol.

he's allied with (((them)))

Hitler built a symbolic wall. He trapped his people in his fascist hellhole.

I am fucking offended that people are comparing this idiot to Hitler.

Trump isn't going to commite genocide

being a good leader does not make you Hitler

Are you fucking serious? You know that the whole Wallpart happened after WW2 idiot?

Jews were & are a problem
Stalin built it
Which President hasn't been a meme?
That was Democrats
Hitler did make Germany great again, not his fault the (((allies))) were going to invade

>Hitlers berlin wall Stfu you dumbass come back with better bait

He's not effective and he is fat

>symbolic wall
Fuck off, just because you've now discovered you were wrong doesnt mean you can attempt to change what you said

Wow now i can truly se
tuck frump

People explaining to me why he's like Hitler is the exact reason why I voted for Trump.

ah yeah who hasn't heard of the famous symbolic Berlin Wall. *facepalm*

He needs to say the word Jew. He has 4 years to do it or else he doesn't get my vote.

Hitler was a failed art student.

Trump is a new yorker that got millions from his daddy to start a business.

Hilarious how both of these heroes perfectly fit the liberal archetype.

>how is trump not like hitler?
Mudslime filth still draws breath

no he is not

that is propaganda created by the elite and the establishments to fool people into seeing the true ideology

>How is Trump NOT like Hitler?
Trump wasn't an immigrant, Hitler was.

k
/thread

>fascist hellhole
Idk, based on diaries, it seemed to be a pretty splendid place.

>Hitler's Berlin Wall
I can't believe this shit was an actual post once

What's wrong with Hitler?

>Hitler's Berlin Wall

>Hitler's Berlin Wall
SAGE

Trump is definitely following the "How to Build a Fascist Dictatorship" book very closely.

> Destroy free media: Trump attacking CNN and any news outlet reporting uncomfortable facts about him instead of his "alternative facts".
> Destroy the independent judiciary: Trump calling courts biased and political.
> Purge the administration from those loyal to the constitution and rule of law rather than the leader: Trump kicking out the Attorney General for refusing to enforce an unconstitutional order.
> Subvert rules of the democratic process: Trump illegally forcing his candidates through Senate Committees without Democrats present.
> Blame everything on a defenceless minority, then crack down on them: Trump banning muslims/refugees/etc.
> Create external threats and wars to distract the population: Trump picking fights with China, Europe, Mexico etc.

I hope you guys realize what's happening before it's too late.

You do realise that if Hitler never came to power, Germany would have never been divided, thus the Berlin Wall would have never been built? Hitler's policies directly led to the construction of the wall.

Blamed his country's problems on a racial/religious minority

-Nope, but DID call out illegal immigration and Muslim extremism as a few of the many problems that do exist, like many other presidents have, including your boys Obama and Clinton

-Who gives a shit? MANY countries have built border walls

>Cult of personality

-So is your mother. Cuckold

I believe that was the MSM and Clinton supporters, paid by Soros. I've seen much violence from the left lately, like spoiled, hypocritical children you all are. Cucks

-And? You want to live in the mess the past several presidents have left behind? Ya fuckin idiot.

How is Trump NOT like Hitler?

In just about EVERY WAY. Dumbest. Go back to your brainwashing session.

That's retarded. The Soviets built the wall. End of discussion.

Oh Shit what if Deals were also Hitler's art form? I think you've bluepilled me, maybe even all of us. What if literally trump (and all those cats with the shit mustaches) are literally... really great at making deals!? and because they squint their eyes when the sun is bright they are also Communist Chineses... except that cats don't squint because they have a second eyelid OMG user help me understand this new wisdom! TeacH MES/Usss!!

>Cult of personality

So was obama your point or should say is*

Kinda weak bait, Aussie. You can do better.

ring a bell *Obama Legacy*
> A Cult of personality
>Massive surveillance with nasa
>And a silent ongoing war with drones and nations like Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan

>hitler's Berlin Wall

ozzies shitposting as usual

been told for at least a year that rump is literally hitler, by media...but i think this thread finally convinced me that it's actually true

Nope, he pointed out they are a symptom of a problem, and will make things much worse if allowed to supplant western culture.
Big difference between dividing a country and defending a country. Mexico is not part of the US.
>Cult of personality
Charisma is not inherently evil.
Never once.
Literally every potential leader makes this promise.

You're from SJW Melbourne. I guess

I honestly believe that if Canada and Mexico jointly invaded the United States with the goal of deposing Trump, they'd win within a week. I mean, what American would want to die for Trump? Aside from fat neckbeards on Sup Forums and /r/the_donald, of course.

Using that logic, can I blame the Wall on Archduke Franz Ferdinand?

If he didn't get Assassinated, no WW1, no Germans being bled dry through reparations, no Hitler gaining power.

most of the u.s military leans to the right btw and you're legitimately retarded if you'd believe two nation states in the u.s's sphere of influence would just declare war on most powerful nation on earth pls just stop you only hurt yourself :/

I LOVE chase no face

Learn to history OP

You're an idiot. May you be raped by abos.

>Muslims and Mexicans are a symptom of a problem

This is so dumb. We should be embracing these people instead of living in fear of their culture.

>die for Trump
We'd fight for our culture. It has nothing to do with an allegiance to a man. His popularity comes from his will to protect that culture.

This is honestly one of the least intelligent things I've read today.

Most world leaders are on video agreeing that the US military is so strong it could probably take on the entire world at the same time and win. I'll see if I can find the video I am referencing again at a UN conference.

It's true. If it were framed as an invasion to liberate the American people from a psychotic dictator, it would be met with little resistance. Trump is already the most unpopular president in American history so most Americans would welcome it.

USA has nuclear/bio weapons, you fool

>We should be embracing these people instead of living in fear of their culture.
Confirmed troll. You can have all the cartel torture and mob rapes. Be my guest.

>American rednecks wouldn't like an excuse to kill invading Canadians and Mexicans
Uh what, ausbro? Did you never watch the South Park movie?

soundcloud.com/paperboytheprince/sarah-palin-paperboy-prince-of-the-suburbs

nooo aRh pLNNN

Nice proxy Shareblue

Obviously that would be true if someone tried to invade America with any other president in power. But Trump is different. Most Americans HATE him.

> No he fucking isn't. Trump is the problem. Not Muslims or Mexicans or anybody else.

t. Ahmed Rodriguez

>it would be met with little resistance.
In NYC and LA, yes. The rest of the country, fuck no. Even if he were a dictator, we'd accept him as such before a foreign nation on our soil.

THERE ARE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW WHO REPLY SERIOUSLY TO THIS THREAD

I REPEAT

THERE ARE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW WHO REPLY SERIOUSLY TO THIS THREAD

>implying the generals would want to launch a nuke in the name of trump

kek

Oh right, because it's ONLY Hispanics who commit crime. White people NEVER do that.

Fucking racist idiot.

Do you even have Hispanics in Australia?

Fucking racist

I'm not sure who exactly you think would allow an invasion in order to remove Trump. He was pretty close in the popular vote, won the electoral, and the military has always been predominately conservative.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/23/army-confirms-training-slide-lists-hillary-clinton-as-insider-threat.html

Yes! The military swear to the oath

A few. Why?

The first step to solve a problem is to recognise it and name it.

Fox news is FAKE NEWS.

I think you underestimate the increased rate at which Hispanics commit crime compared to whites.

>Hitler's Berlin Wall

Are you even trying?

>I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Trump is a domestic enemy who has zero respect for the constitution.

And that makes ALL Hispanics criminals who should be deported, right? Idiot.

> on Sup Forums
> offended by racism

pick one

you're not even american so what's to you beside you'r gov is selling out to chinese i hope we become enemies just so i can join navy and help blow your pathetic navy out of the water :)

I feel like you said something which I never said, and then called me an idiot.

However illegal Hispanics have already committed a crime by not coming in properly like Europeans and others do.

The US military overwhelming support Trump.

I'm not offended anymore. I'm not even surprised. But that doesn't mean I should stop calling it out wherever I see it.

Bait too irresistible for these cunts too pass up

>However illegal Hispanics have already committed a crime by not coming in properly like Europeans and others do.

Nope nope nope nope. No human is illegal. Period.

>Hitler succeeded at this
>So losing a war, getting your country divided for 50 years and killing tens of millions of your own people is your definition of making a country 'great'? Lol.

Well, before war, Germany had really like strongest economy in europe.
Modern germany industry was born during nazi germany and after war they just rebuilded everything destoroyed and thats the reason why germany is heavyly industrated as it is today.

The overwhelming majority of any military are made up of the poorest and the most stupid. What matters are what those at the top support.

Where do you think you are? what are you doing on pol besides being a troll from down under?

Yeah, but do the generals? I doubt it.

The CIA doesn't support Trump, that much is clear.

Perhaps we should take that attitude of disobeying laws we don't agree with and expand it, don't you think?

I'm pretty sure you ought to be illegal.

>Berlin Wall
Gets me every tim

>symbolic wall
>flag
Ok

>No human is illegal
Bait is too irresistible.

A country is made of laws you insolent fuckstick

try to give me one good reason why you care about any of this pro tip you Cunt :)

If seems you don't understand immigration law

I don't think we should be tearing apart families and communities for the "crime" of seeking a better life.

so immigration laws aren't real? because feelings?