The new nigger

did this faggot just give us another term for goggles?
or is there a fake news in the woodpile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

Didn't the left pioneer this term?

Gas the fake news

Obama and WaPo did. Ironically they also smeared a bunch of reputable left wing anti-war sites as well though of course that was their intention.

Ben "Remove The Jews and the Fake News" Garrison.

oh no

that sucks

>Chris "We couldn't help Hillary any more than we have" Cuomo
>Chris "It's illegal to read wikileaks for everyone but us" Cuomo
>Chris "Ohhhhhhhh that sucks" Cuomo

This man is fake news incarnate and he deserves to be called whatever "N-word equivalent" is appropriate.

NO VIETCONG EVER CALLED ME FAKE NEWS

They didn't, but now they're mockingly perpetuating it, not knowing that we can't be defeated by memes.

I can't believe they didn't see fake news backfiring. I guess if you had long term thinking you wouldn't lean left

just like how they didnt see reid's nuclear option backfiring. democrats dont really think ahead

Why does 12% of the news commit so much of this country's crime?

kek

that was a great tweet , he rolled back on it in half an hour or so.

>Around fake news
>something something something

This is the same mother fucker who openly admitted to CNN being Hillary's biggest supporters, this is the mother fucker who "Ohhh, that sucks" after disconnecting problematic interviewees.

Fuck "the equivalent" bullshit, he's a Goddamn subhuman bull prepping cucked ass nigger.

>I can't believe they didn't see fake news backfiring. I guess if you had long term thinking you wouldn't lean left
Shouldn't you be shitposting?

Underrated post

those fake news gave us pepe when they
tried to use him as a trump put down and
look how that turned out for those fake news.
it's because (((they))) dont have the power of kek,
those fake news are ham handed and generally dumb and boring.

>Around fake news
>Never mention your true views

Around fake news, you will find *ews

N I G G E R N E W S
I
G
G
G
E
R

N
E
W
S

what's the template for this

This is fucking pottery.

>create the term "fake news"
>people proceed to constantly use it against you because of your left wing bias.
>realise youu fucked up badly
>liken it to nigger to dissuade people using it
>people think its funny so they use it even more

Literally Streisand effect

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NIGGERS FAKE NIGGERS NIGGER NEWS NIGGER JEWS NIGGER JEWS

google and fake news are dichotomously synonymous now that i think about it.

purr pottery, kek

Been stitching this tale of woe together for some time, and today I was blessed with fresh tapestry

>Around fake news, you will find Jews

THIS

FAKE NEWS TONGUES MY ANUS

sweet christ kek is with thee.

It's really more like 6% when you take out the female anchors.

and to you good sir.

How do you shut down truth?

Call it racist

>I guess if you had long term thinking you wouldn't lean left
Of course. You would be radical left instead.

BEHIND fake news, you find the Jews

But isn't he actually implying the use of the word "nigger" can be justified?

What the hell is an accidental lie?

He looks like a fucking sleazy used car salesman or the dude from castingcouch

LOL

>lying on purpose
>implying you can prove that
>implying you can lie accidentally
>admitting you are lying and trying to handwave it as accidental
I dont think he thought this one through

>Chris "Ohhhhhhhh that sucks" Cuomo
What actually happened to cause this meme?
Forgive me, a diet of rice and boiled cat leaves me with a slow brain and I am behind the times in cutting-edge meme warfare.

Fake news is like nigga

Media conglomerates can call each other Fox News, but non media people can't call them that.

Blacks are called niggers for being niggers.

Journalist are called fake news for being fake news.

Thanks leaf, I really really really like this jpg

Are you new or something? This practically exploded when it happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

heralded, lauded, recognized, and celebrated.

>Liberal media invents and forces the term fake news to try to bury pizzagate.
>Gets really pissy when it's used against them.
I love it.

He blatanty cut off someone who brought up legitimate questions about Hillary and said
"Ohh noo, seems that we lost him, that sucks. Anyway..."

kek

"What's good wit ya fake news?"
"Sup fake news"

Yes. They planned to use it to smear stuff like breitbart, infowars, etc. Then it blew up in their face and now they're like "no don't use that term anymore" but it's too late, everyone knows that (((CNN))) is fake news

They basically gave us a more kosher word for lugenpresse

Hahaha holy fuck
(Although to be fair to Cuomo, he asked a reasonable question and his interviewee just went off on a barely-related partisan rant, which always annoys me when I'm watching. Still, everyone does that, all the time, and disconnecting them is massively disproportionate even without the smugness)

Noob? What's wrong with being called a noob?

Can we get the dindus aware of this, something about how disproportionate the hassles of the media are to hundreds of years of oppression and slavery etc. How dare they co-opt the seriousness of our words like that? Something something white privilege.

>his interviewee just went off on a barely-related partisan rant
Not necessarily. The question asked was what Donald Trump had to do in order to come out on top. It was possible that Collins was going to say something along the following that Trump has to capitalize on how a lot of people see Hillary Clinton as a liar in order to come out on top.

Here's another video with this guy which explains why he gets picked on around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

>>>reddit

>you better be right if you're going to charge a journalist with lying on purpose
>you better be right if you're going to call me a "fake news"
>"fake news" is the new "nigger"
>you better be right if you're going to call me a nigger
>implying people calling niggers "niggers" weren't sure about that

muh fake news.

>you can have it friend

You. You ma fake news.

Get rekt

>Liberal media invents and forces the term fake news to try to bury pizzagate.
>Gets really pissy when it's used against them.
>shortly thereafter mass arrests throughout the USofaA

only in this timeline

>Media conglomerates can call each other Fox News, but non media people can't call them that.
>Fox News was invented by the Real journalists
cnn just took it as their news
>thas our word.

Who here posting during /RealFakeNewsHours/?

Oh the pain inflicted by words.
Oh the humanity.
Please no more, I'll tell you everything, please no more waterwording.

Fucking pussies.

I'm surprised he didn't just claim that he never said that and anyone reporting that he did is fake news.

WE WAS JOURNALISTS

some FAKE NEWS just stole my bike

cuomo is a fake news, swarthy faggot.

Lul

Sometimes you see FAKE NEWS and you cross the street

And now you understand the driving force behind the West's retarded social and political policies.

THE MEMES BECOME REALITY THE MEMES BECOME REALITY THE MEMES BECOME REALITY THE MEMES BECOME REALITY THE MEMES BECOME REALITY THE MEMES BECOME REALITY THE MEMES BECOME REALITY THE MEMES BECOME REALITY THE MEMES BECOME REALITY

don't hurt him, that fakenu dindu nuttin

oh wait he did, fakenus to the incinerator, them's the rules

This is hilarious since the media invented the fake news meme to legitimize themselves as the only arbiter of truth.

Trump has turned their weapon around and skewered them with it, and now they're just SO MAD someone would have the audacity to invent such a thing..

I can't tell if they're actively rewriting history as they go along, or if they're just perpetually outraged and honestly don't understand what's going on.

can we start calling journalism "fake career"?

Holy shit I haven't seen a demotivator in literally years.

This. It's time to overthrow this capitalistic system! M-mom that's not weed in my backpack pls don't unplug the comp

day of the polonium when?

i think you got it backwards. we should just call all journalist niggers since you cant properly pluralize news.

how would you refer to a group of black people chimping out with fake news. look at those fake newses ?

Around fake news, never relax

Kek, and the other half are rich as fuck trust fund babies, like that dumb nigger who staged the protest about how oppressed she is as a nigger at fucking Yale, when her dad is the CEO of a railroad corporation and worth millions.

You really should remove the lügenpresse bit and include the media's attempts to seed "fake news".

Why do you still have these? Is it a long term investment in meme stock? Is there a bounce back coming that I should be aware of? I'd like to buy in while the prices are good and low.

fake news owned (((by)))

>jealous he didn't stockpile his oldfag memes in his meme vault

>Not having an oldfag folder
lmaoing@your life senpai

i wish the fake news would go back to africa

I knew these would be worth something someday.

Notably this happened when they were seeing a resurgence of the word "lugenpresse."

Checked

They also tried to say the term lungenpresse was created by the naziz. It was created 30 or 40 years before that

Looks like it's confirmed by kek, then.

Fake news was pushed as a term because people were in danger of getting to redpilled on the Lugenpresse. Noted.

Oh, and have a "thrasher shirt" Jeb, on the house.

We need to get on social media and spin this as Democrats and the media is trying to spin them as people who have suffered as much as or more than blacks through slavery and racism. The Democrats and media are legitimizing blacks by taking their plight from them and using it for their own goals

Didn't this fucker say browsing Wikileaks was illegal or some shit? Fucking Chris "FAKE NEWS" Cuomo

this guy needs to off himself