Japan’s millennial men don’t drink, don’t drive, don’t worship work – what do they do?

How long until this spreads to the west?

m.scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2067534/japans-millennial-men-dont-drink-dont-drive-dont-worship-work-what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

negative 10 years gove or take id say

What you mean NEET's? Like 90% of Sup Forums?

Yeah no you retard this is like saying r9k means there is a genuine NEET problem in the USA

They kill themselves to improve their lives

Being a NEET is pretty great. Enjoy it if you can, while you can.

>don’t worship work
having seen how work is in japan i can't say i blame them

Nah, it's pretty bad living sucg an emoty life. Have no reason to get up in the morning so stay in bed until noon or just don't sleep, nowhere to go so never get dressed.

>don't drink, don't drive, don't worship work
How is this bad?

me already

The west has been like this for ages what the fuck are you on about?

Worshiping work is unhealthy. Are you seriously that cucked by kkkapitalism? Maybe you should kill yourself.

Take your head out of an emu's ass, this shit is everywhere

/thread

I don't get it either. I don't drink because I don't like to and see no point. I don't drive because I have no interest in cars and public transport is fine.

having a job is worse

>Take your head out of an emu's ass, this shit is everywhere
When you take your dick out of a sheep's ass.

Liquor is fucking disgusting, driving is expensive as fuck pointless when you have access to public transport and working just sucks in general, on one actually wants to work, and people who say they do are deluded and love sucking their boss' cock.

Ladies first.

Soon enough.

>have to get up to go somewhere you hate
>to do something you hate
>for someone you hate
>for a salary or wage you hate
yup

unless you're self-employed, in which case it's only markedly better unless you suffer crippling anxiety

I mean a lot of that is already in the West but Japs have always been special like that‒and those traits will always be unique to them.

>don’t worship work
Kek, not true. They may be in high school or college but they worship work once they're out. They get a job with a company and stay with that company their entire life. There's no other choice but going rural.

>on one actually wants to work, and people who say they do are deluded and love sucking their boss' cock.
I'll never understand this the most.

>"Even if I did win the lottery, I'd still work. Life needs a purpose!"
I'm convinced people that think like this have no hobbies or shit.

work is very situational, i don't love all work. only some do i throw myself into.

liquor is vile, weed is okay but also shitty. vices in general are retarded

driving is fun, but expensive. public transport is okay but in the us full of niggers and people who shouldn't be alive who want to talk to you

>Kek, not true
The article talks about this. The younger generations don't worship work, go home early and spend time with their families. The people that do work in the countryside are refusing to be sent into the city because they hate the work culture. It's the older workers that worship the company, the times are changing over there now luckily.

Does anime cause brain damage?

my whole family, whenever anyone has off, they're all miserable. they have no hobbies any no idea wtf to do with their time

Not wanting to be drones, how shameful.

Anime just makes you realize how shit real life really is

Nyanpasu~

Lol at poorfags saying public transport is better just because they don't have a car. Do you really like standing around at bus stops every day with fat black people and waiting for a bus

Different generations, I suppose. We have more hobbies we grew up with than them.

So not drinking is packaged as a bad thing with this article?

It might be true, but at least working mean's you're not dependent on the state, and can change your home situation easier.

Same shit here. There are no promotions to compete for and insurance for a car is usually more expensive than a car itself.

>living sucg an emoty life
are you drunk right now chad?

>Public transit = bus stops
I live in a white town with a trolley line.
Must suck living near niggers, user!

Yeah, but they won't change anything. They will only adopt the practices of those older than them. I'm sorry, but change isn't going to come.

No, escapism and fantasy is the favorite defense mechanism of the schizoid.

Welcome to the NHK is an anime about a dude who stays in his apartment until he's hallucinating and blaming his problems on conspiracy theories, but a cute girl gets him to leave his house and helps cure him through painfu, evenl for the viewer, exposure therapy.

I think it's the best of the japanese get your shit together you 20 somethings story.

They did a survey and they're concerned because a lot of young Japanese people don't drink or only drink rarely, while in the Bubble era, people were getting black out drunk all the time.

>dont-worship-work
u w0t?

FAP

I don't see the issue. They are becoming less degenerate on their own volition.

And they just over took China in National Wealth so it's not like they are hurting the economy. You could say that this is the result of the crash in the 90's caused by mindless hedonism.

I bet this is a plot by (((them))) to push immigrants as a replacement degenerate population that they can herd around.

I work part time 3 days a week. Just enough to pay for my interests and support myself. I'm not sacrificing myself at the altar of GDP for this fucked society.

I'd probably kill myself as a NEET.

Well?

What do they do?

CALLING ALL AUSSIES.
IF PAULINE HANSON ISNT ELECTED, GO TO JAPAN AND FUCK SOME CHICKS. THEY LEGIT YEARN FOR WHITE DICK DUE TO JAP MEN BECOMING NEETS.

Oh come on. I would be hard-pressed to find someone to tell me that their feelings and aspirations as a younger person aligned with how they actually led their life. Most people are pussies who would rather have convention over a preferable, hard-to-get alternative.

That's my plan, brother.

>Have mid-tier game with girls when I try
>Don't really care for the girls here
>Prefer Asian women
>Like Japan and learning Japanese right now
>Honestly considering moving there because Australia has practically turned to shit now
>Japan is more comfy too

Same desu. I honestly have no idea what my parents do. When they retire they will literally not know what to do with themselves.

Drinking culture (not a drink every now and then but the insane excess) is garbage and if I could go back to ancient Sumeria and murder whoever the hell came up with fermented grain I would.

>So not drinking is packaged as a bad thing with this article?
It's a social thing in Japan. Coworkers are expected to drink together after work.
>cute girl gets him to leave his house and helps cure
No, she was just fooling around with him, enjoying the feeling of someone more pathetic than her being dependent on her. Being cut off by his parents got him out of his house looking for a job.

Even the author went back to being a shut-in so there is no definite cure.

This is true. Us Aussies have a good reputation here and the girls are keen for guys that arent beta as fuck

This
Fuck Walmart

Oh it'd be hilarious if you swapped out a real female model for the hunk of wood without them knowing.

Yep, and I'm not kidding about jap girls craving Aussie cock. Like seriously not kidding. Where should we all start to learn Japanese?

What's next senpai?

Did the progression of the universe in both art and culture die sometime in the early-1990s and now we're stuck on this hell world!?

>I would be hard-pressed to find someone to tell me that their feelings and aspirations as a younger person aligned with how they actually led their life.
What does that has to do with anything?
Are you saying that their lives should be decided by the ideas of a teenager? As a teen I wanted to smash capitalism. I'm glad I didn't commit.

>Most people are pussies who would rather have convention over a preferable, hard-to-get alternative.
So taking the safe conservative route is for pussies now? Buying for the sake of being able to buy more is a jewish scheme.

He's beaten us to it, don't leave us behind brother.

/djt/ on Sup Forums and Sup Forums they have a good guide.

>dumb phoneposter doesn't even read the article
Typical. They drink, but in moderation. Poisoning your brain on a nightly basis is something only an underaged poster would glorify.

A single sentence from 2013 that a single car company in Japan where the president states "people don't buy cars like the old days so how do they get dates l m a o."

Then the article goes on to talk about the younger generation wanting to raise their children instead of slave away at working AFTER stating the men aren't married. Contradiction after contradiction.

What's even the point of posting a terrible article like this?

70% of millenial men in america live at home with their parents and dont have kids

How do you approach Japanese women?

Just Google Japanese courses in your state or use the guide in Sup Forums.

>What does that has to do with anything?
Did you even read what you posted?

>They are becoming less degenerate on their own volition.

That is not true because the implicit "times are going to change" in the article is not true.

>So taking the safe conservative route is for pussies now? Buying for the sake of being able to buy more is a jewish scheme.
Lol, yet again did you read what you posted?

>I don't see the issue.

To attract the attention of title-reading retards like OP, of course.
OY VEY BIRTHRATES ARE DOWN COME HOME WHITE MAN

This

>How do you approach Japanese women?
Same way I approach any other girl, except you can be more complimentary and friendly with Jap broads.

Bars, online dating, co-workers and friends of friends. It's not hard, and I don't speak much Japanese.

This.

>making this retarded thread again

>don't drive
check
>don't work
check
>don't worship
check
>don't drink
FUCK

Why must fate keep me from becoming closer to my japanese brethren

youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVY