Christianity Thread

In this thread we praise the one true lord and discuss how to deal with the heathens of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34
youtube.com/watch?v=wSOTYg86AVs
discord.gg/cqbdZwZ
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-06/child-sex-abuse-royal-commission:-data-reveals-catholic-abuse/8243890
melbournecatholic.org.au/Portals/0/Report-Case 50.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God bless.

is over there, you retard.

>worshiping a Semitic deity

>how to deal with the heathens of the world
With love and grace.
And insults.

Leave here at once heathens. You will answer for your sins at the gates of hell.

Why can't you, like, ignore the heathens? I'd even allow you to peddle your Bible bullshit once or twice on the streets, and kindly fuck off when requested.

That isn't very Christian of you.

Lets decide how to get rid of christcucks instead

How can you ignore a direct attack on the followers of god by the heretics of Islam? You must meet force with force and purge it from you lands lest you allow the wolf to hide in sheep's wool.

Now git chrustcuck, shoo shoo!

>kyoto eyes christchan

idk how i should feel about this

i'm pretty sure you're ruining my waifu

You are very bad at LARPing.

No frogs. No hatreds.

>You must meet force with force
Do you think that's what Jesus would do or would tell you to do? No, that's exactly the opposite of what he did and told his followers to do.

This is why I hate Christcucks. They don't even know what they are talking about.

They are like the braindead "Communists" that don't even understand what Communism is, they likely suffer from similar frontal lobe damage.

>since times untold man has done a variety of things to find God
>but I have a book
Doesn't your book say you can do miracles by using a name? why can't you?
>silence heathen!

mark 16:18

personally I think we should start playing with snakes and drink deadly things.

i'm an Atheist, fuck you and Jesus. Hey fag God have anal with Allah

It doesnt have to be this way user. you can join the true faith.

Leftists and atheists have that in common.
They won't debate, they only hate.

((()))

reminder that athiests are the worst of all. you just replace your faith with politics and become rabid lunatics.

They'll try to cite the Jesus whipping some Jewish moneylenders as a counterargument. Sure in the story he beat down some weakling kike merchants, but then he let the Romans BTFO him without a fight.

But who attacks whom, anyway? I was under the impression that Christian nations topple Islamic states into anarchy bombing them non-stop and then attract all mistfits and ruffians by opening their borders wide and providing gibs and free ficki-ficki, trying to outcuck each other, probably due to bleeding heart Christ bullshit like love thy enemy and give out all your gibs for free.

It IS the opposite.
Except for one book, of course.
Instead of having a hissy fit, use your words, princess.

its better than pretending to be a pagan
>muh europa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

you dont recognize varg? im not an atheist or a leftist.

The majority of people on this planet are pretty brain dead, religious or not.

>pretending.

>won't debate
Okay, please provide some evidence that your sub-sect of the Christian sect of the cult of Yahweh is the proper form of worshiping your deity and that your deity is real.
How is worshiping a non existent sand nigger deity better than worshiping non existent white deities?

First, we need a very Christian Government.
Second, we need social programs and reforms that bring a positive outcome for humanity and conditions in the community
Third, build up the defense as to prove our Christian sovereignty, but also willingness to spread the faith elsewhere.
Once the family traditions have been instilled in the mindset of the people, then we bring Europe from her ashes with heavy negotiations and warfare. We take back Jerusalem and we take over Damascus. Once Riyadh and Mecca are wiped out, we will instill ourselves as the dominant faith of the whole world.

Most people miss the point of the snake handling story.
It was about degree of faith.

Jews and Pagans united against Christians...

Fitting

If you're not with us you're with them.

Overly simplistic, rockstar. To the point of autistic.

Speak for yourself. I for one believe in that oldest and noblest Roman tradition crucifying uppity kikes.

I don't hate Christians per se, but your threads are more autistic and pretentious than Jehovah whitnesses.

pagans are the ancap meme of religions.

No surprise that you're too stupid to understand the picture.
The shadow behind the cross is pointing out christianity's jewish roots.

You can bash 'others', but it makes you a worse person, not better.

>Okay, please provide some evidence
This idiot line again.
There's no proof either way, honey.

Pretty edgy desu

The catholic church is the Whore of Babylon, and the beast of the earth is Islam. The blasphemous name of the beast is Allah and the antichrist will rise out of a Muslim empire.

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.”

The whore will ride the beast and give to him power, the Pope promotes Islam and has claimed they worship the same God as Christians.

The Bible warns of beheading, and the quran calls for beheading of Christians.

Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." Quran 8:12

The beast will be a Muslim empire that will tear the flesh of the Catholic Church who promotes the Beast.

Here is a video from the official Vatican II YT page where the pope justifies Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34

There is no other spiritual power that fits the descriptions of world domination and murder than Islam, the quran even has a beast of the earth in its end times prophecy that is a good character and should be worshipped. The end times prophecies of the quran and the bible are polar opposites that clearly are a mirror of each other. Muhammad was the false prophet warned about in revelation. Watch for the rebuilding of the Temple and the rise of an Ottoman like empire.

The mark of the beast is the acceptance of Allah and sharia law will be used to enforce worship of him or you cannot buy or sell. Blasphemy of the lord is the only unforgivable sin and can easily be enforced as to praising allah before every purchase. The Bible says Christians take on the Seal of The Lord in their Foreheads (in thought and belief) and their hands (their works and actions) when they worship the Lord. The mark is a spiritual mark, received when worshipping the false God that is Allah or Satan.

Look up the correlations between Islams end times and Christianity's. Christianity prophesied it 100% and Islam shills for antichristianity and being on the wrong side of the fence when the end comes.

The bible warns of a beast that resembles a Lamb but speaks like a dragon(Satan). This refers to a Jesus-like figure that is a false prophet, Muhammad. The beast will cause all to worship the Beast of the earth (Allah) and his image that speaks(Quran). Muhammad himself was unsure if his "divine" visions were from God or Satan. The Beast of the Earth will contain seven nations, an Islamic state of terror

In Islamic eschatology, the Mahdi (Arabic: ????, ISO 233: mahdi "guided one") is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for five, seven, nine, or nineteen years (according to differing interpretations)[1][2] before the Day of Judgment (yawm al-qiyamah / literally, the Day of Resurrection)[3] and will rid the world of evil.[4]

The bibles prophecies the antichrists reign to be 7 years

Beautiful Christian music:
youtube.com/watch?v=wSOTYg86AVs
Praise the one God

Maybe so, but I'd rather live with AnCaps if the alternative is Communists.
The burden of proof is on the one making the claim, pumpkin.

How do you intend to debate if you have no evidence? Are you retarded?

JW's leave you alone with a smile if you say 'no'.
That's it.
Don't be anti-social. It just makes your life more difficult.

pagans are all LARPers. they're either degenerates or only ''follow'' it because muh europa

Is chr*stianity the biggest goy religion?

>tfw no Christ-Chan gf

>pagans are all LARPers
So are Christians. Especially on this board.

which branches of christianity will fail to make the kingdom of Heaven?

>mormons
>Jehovah's Witnesses
>oneness pentecostals
>catholics
>orthodox
>southern baptists

who else?

t. Protestant Autism. This is why I can't take you people seriously, you'll declare half of your own religion to be the devil and start petty religious wars because they interpret the bible differently from you.

>The burden of proof is on the one making the claim
Ok. Using the scientific method, I could show that He most likely exists, but...
>Are you retarded?
...shows that you probaby aren't capable of understanding.
Lashing out is a sign of a weak mind.

>So are Christians.
you know its false stop trying this hard
>Especially on this board.
you might have a point there though

Also
>muh europa
Stop this, kike.

whatever you say Francis, suck some more Muslim toes

>Ok. Using the scientific method, I could show that He most likely exists
oh please do

How are Christians any less LARPers than Pagans?

im sorry that I literally named the reason why youre larping in 2 words. must be kind of embarassing

>Implying a pagan would follow the Pope.

I don't buy into kike religion in general.

literally the only reason any of you fags pretend to be Christians is you have fond memories of Christian festivals and customs growing up, and see these being relinquished in favour of degenerate faggot behaviour.

Well guess what, everything you like about Christianity is stolen from European paganism, aka natural European behaviour.

Christmas = Yule. The gifts, the man who goes round every home leaving the gifts, the feasting. Everything we enjoy from Christmas is just Yule.

New Years, while not Christian, is also celebrated similarly to ancient Europeans - they used to light up the dark night with fires to drive away winter spirits, and made promises to be better people next year to bring the spring back again.

Easter is literally the name of the old English Goddess of Spring. There is nothing at all Christian about this celebration. The rabbits and eggs are an ancient custom. The feasting of lamb is similarly ancient.

What you t0hink of as Christianity is nothing more than the natural state of European people, things we have been doing for thousands of years, simply distorted by Christians because they had nothing whatsoever to give European people, and instead decided to steal our own culture.

Imagine if in 1000 years time people are arguing about keeping Islam alive in Europe by celebrating Yule as the birth of Muhammad or some shit, because it's a tradition dear to them that their ancestors have been celebrating for hundreds of years.

>The burden of proof is on the one making the claim, pumpkin.
>How do you intend to debate if you have no evidence? Are you retarded?
Stfu. Read what the topic of this thread is about. Or can you not read? If you wanna bash on Christianity, go form your own thread fagwad. Besides, the fact you came here tells me you don't think accurately, so to try to convince you that God is real would be pointless.

>tfw unironically struggle with racism
>even racism against god
Why must I obsess over whiteness and beauty so much?

because they truly believe in God, hundreds of millions legit believe this at the bottom of their heart

>Doooos vuuuuult!
>Muh Crusades
>Stop mom, I can't go to bed before I take Constantinople.

you missed the point of my post.

its about demonstrating faith.

mark 11:23

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

I see mountains move quite a bit, like God is playing games with me.

and you miss the point even further, its a reference to Hinduism in general.

not an argument since i already conceded that ppl on this board larp

join the Theology Discord m8s Great place to discuss religion

>discord.gg/cqbdZwZ

>I could prove it, but you're too dumb and wouldn't understand
You want some play-doh, honey?
>you don't think accurately
And there are pagans all over the world that truly believe in deities that aren't Yahweh, not just the Norse pagans. You haven't answered my question.

Odds of abiogenesis: 1 in 10^450 (per Marcel E. Golay; other estimates are even worse)
Odds of evolution by mutation/natural selection to the complexity level of a modern mammal: 1 in 10^3,000,000 (again, Golay)
Number of atoms in the universe: 10^80
Number of potential chemical reactions since the Big Bang: 10^120

If this universe were a sim you could run it 10^100 and still not expect to see first life.

If first life was seeded on every habitable planet as early as possible after the Big Bang, NO planet would ever see evolution to the complexity level of a mammal. Habitable zones simply cannot last that long and that's bound by the laws of physics governing stars.

Michael Denton has computed even worse odds than Golay. Randomness cannot account for the genomes we're observing and sequencing.

I can't tell you with certainty that our universe was created. (Though it's starting to look that way from quantum physics. It's starting to look like a sim.) But I can tell you, with mathematical certainty, that life in this universe is not random. Life from some other universe came here, seeded life, and upgraded it multiple times (Cambrian explosion for one).

Randomness plays a part in gene expression and shift. But the evolution we witness is within the bounds of genetic programming. Essentially whatever created us created a genetic search algorithm for adaptation. But that algorithm cannot create entirely new features. Sherpas near Everest have evolved higher tolerance for cold and thin air. But they will never evolve wings to just fucking fly around the mountain ranges no matter how many billions of years pass.

>And there are pagans all over the world that truly believe in deities that aren't Yahweh
i was specifically talking about the pagan who pretend to like odin and other 1000 years old european dieties not pagan in large

You still haven't answered my question. Are you saying that pagans other than Norse pagans have valid beliefs?

IGNORE ALL FEDORAS

IGNORE ALL FEDORAS

IGNORE ALL FEDORAS

IGNORE ALL FEDORAS

IGNORE ALL FEDORAS

fuck off ive answered twice retard

I see you're confused. My question was "How are Christians any less LARPers than Pagans?" If you think you answered this question, you might be clinically retarded.

gods like odin or thor or whatever are not the same "gods" as the semetic ones. they seem to have been more like representations of nature the more ive actually studied the history. the ones that wear a hammer necklace and literally "pray" to odin dont know what they're doing. if you want to call them larpers then i would agree, but they're few in number

OK so here's the thing. My dad is Episcopalian and my mom is a Jew. I am considered Jewish according to the Jewish Law. My mom is a messianic jew, as am I. I have accepted that Christ's Second Coming is the return of our "David/Moses like" Messiah.

How does that fit in?

>go through gnosis
>that very night have a dream that confirms I go to heaven
>God warns me not to pick doctrines
>biblical doctrines are wroong too
>bible autismos start rping the fallen angel assuming I go to hell in biblical ways
Explain yourselves

>how to destroy any heathen ever

theres only like 2 fedoras in the thread fag.

Ok.
First step: define terms.
Define 'God'.

come home white man

God is a title like Adonai, or Allah.

>not very Christian of you
Most jewish meme against christianity

Christian: raping boys for 1,000 years and counting.

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-06/child-sex-abuse-royal-commission:-data-reveals-catholic-abuse/8243890

melbournecatholic.org.au/Portals/0/Report-Case 50.pdf

do you even know what a larper is ? done talking to you dumbfuck

>you missed the point of my post.
>its about demonstrating faith.
Close.
You have to absolute faith to not be bitten.
Most..all?...don't have that level of faith.
Even Moses failed that test at the ol' watering hole.

Your fault for worshiping a Jewish deity.
I see you are in fact clinically retarded. I might have guessed since you're a LARPer that prances around worshiping a sand nigger sky wizard.

Catholic here, but this question here almost made me question my faith. Why didnt hide the tree with the forbidden fruit on the other side of existance? seems weird that a guy who wants to prevent sin to make it so easily accessible.

Lucifer's influence is strong in this board. It is not too late anons your souls can still be saved.

join Theology Discord m8s Great place to discuss religion

>discord.gg/cqbdZwZ

I'm at home with Christ
I just can't stand how He looks