CTR TRIAL SOON

CTR TRIAL SOON
ONLY ONE WAY OUT
KILL YOURSELF BEFORE THEY ARREST YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_of_the_September_11_attacks
youtu.be/XxaXHuu1FLk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_intelligence_before_the_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-02/un-official-accidentally-crushes-own-throat-right-testifying-against-hillary-clinton
snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/22/us/united-nations-john-ashe-dies-while-awaiting-bribery-trial/
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/23/former-un-general-assembly-chief-john-ashe-dies-amid-bribery-case.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/24/barbell-accident-kills-former-un-leader-accused-of-corruption
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-23/ex-un-general-assembly-president-in-us-bribery-case-dies/7536262
youtube.com/watch?v=vF3lIg9cHJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought they were called crew now or some such shit.

uh oh

Yeah, it's Share blue or crew

How will our silver-haired hero escape this horrible fate?

LET'S CALL MR NOOSE!

OH MR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

HERE WE HAVE OLD JIMMY COMET
HIS SICK CRIMES WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT
DAY AND NIGHT HE'S ON THE PROWL
FOR KIDS TO KILL FOR BULL AND OWL

WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
STASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

Good one m8

delet this

I want you CTR shills to know my boomerang is on it's way across the globe to knock your block off. I called upon the roo spirits and emu warlords for this.

Hell hath no fury like the great western boomerang buckaroo.

You've been warned. Watch your block.

This makes me wonder how prolonged stay on Sup Forums has affected members of CTR after being exposed to gore videos?

This truly is the best timeline.

>ctr was behind the anti-kike pepes
>hillary declared war on anti-semetic pepe

this shit makes me giggle profoundly every time

Nothing is going to happen, stop LARPing. These people are pedos no doubt but Trump ain't gonna do shit.

>This makes me wonder how prolonged stay on Sup Forums has affected members of CTR after being exposed to gore videos?

All those nu-males probably developed PTSD.

This desu

I've been out of the loop, what does CTR stand for?

Nothing because it doesn't exist, pol is just retarded in thinking brock even cares about Sup Forums.

Correct the record

it was hillary's campaign effort in attempt to clear her name of everything she's done by "correcting" (mending) relations.

basically misinform and lie to cover up and make much noise (edit wikipedia, pay google for higher listings on search results, attack/sue people who claim other things)

like the popular story of how clinton went on an emergency diplomatic mission in iran, right after the president (not ayatollah) landed in a full C-130 plane of US marines.

due to the nature of unplanned landing, the plane crashed nose first.

hillary suffered minor internal bleeding in the brain, some soliders died in the crash.

every single solider was then executed by the iranian army, hillary evacuated with another c-130 (cuz she woman)

they'll never learn.

Hi CTR

i remember seeing this, but not knowing who these people are.

did David "Crazy Grandma" Brock just link himself to Seth Rich's murder? what a maroon!

>fighting outrage fatigue
lel, they know their shit is dying

What did Assange mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

celibate talentless retards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

Roleplay by a poletard that gullible tards like you jerk off to.

>fucked and killed children
lmao no he didn't

This.He only watches others kill children.

In December 1998, the Director of Central Intelligence Counterterrorist Center reported to President Bill Clinton that Al-Qaeda was preparing for attacks in the United States, including the training of personnel to hijack aircraft.[13]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_of_the_September_11_attacks
youtu.be/XxaXHuu1FLk

yeh and bush had way more warning than clinton, what's your point

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_intelligence_before_the_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US

surely my point should be clear with this image.

No? What about this one ?

it's not

What about this one?

oh I get it, you're a myopic islamophobe who got his political education from internet infographics, infowars podcasts and youtube documentaries.

What about this news article ?
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-02/un-official-accidentally-crushes-own-throat-right-testifying-against-hillary-clinton

snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/

>he hasn't taken the Brockpill yet

Brock is a GOP plant, doofus. He's /ourguy/. His attempts to bolster the popularity of Democrats backfire literally 100% of the time.

I don't know about him, but I got mine from pic related faggot. Fuck off mudshit sympathizer.

>Snopes

Yes because snopes is more credible than

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/22/us/united-nations-john-ashe-dies-while-awaiting-bribery-trial/

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/23/former-un-general-assembly-chief-john-ashe-dies-amid-bribery-case.html

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/24/barbell-accident-kills-former-un-leader-accused-of-corruption

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-23/ex-un-general-assembly-president-in-us-bribery-case-dies/7536262

>zerohedge.com
>there have been no christian or jewish terrorist attacks since 9/11
lmao

and to answer your insult about my intelligence and bravery.

I have no fear of Islam because I am neither a Woman, Gay or an Atheist.
>And you call me short sighted.

Can someone please, PLEASE agree with me that he doesn't look like a real person?

He looks like a really bad skin suit.

His face is so creepy to look at, there's something uncanny about his features.

He doesn't look obvious Bog-tier unnatural, but he does look as if someone failed to make a realistic looking skin mask.

Definently liquid crystal camoflauged reptoid you can tell by how pixelated he is.

>jewish attacks
>zero

youtube.com/watch?v=vF3lIg9cHJ8

TERRORIST ATTACKS ARE FAKE NEWS MADE UP BY INTERNET NAZIS

ISLAM IS PEACE

well if they included 9/11 it would be 1

Correct the record but they call themselves ShareBlue or CREW now

I agree with you, Souvlakibro

jewish terrorist attacks and false flags are pretty easy to spot. there's always passports conveniently left at the scene.

there's been several, actually, including a little fiasco where mossad was pretending to be CIA in Baluchistan.

Weird you say that, every time i see his picture i think that he is wearing a wig and a mask, strange.

in a perfect world that is not pasta

why do you come here?

I haven't seen a gore video in a while.