Tfw i will never be has guns because i live in a peice of shit communist country

>tfw i will never be has guns because i live in a peice of shit communist country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6_vCbi0JeI
noworldorder.com/2013/01/25/chinese-student-dissident-second-amendment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw i don't trust myself to responsibly own a gun
I keep all my guns at my brother's house

>tfw want a gun but have an incredible phobia of it going off accidentally for whatever reason and hitting my dogbros

>Hong Kong
>communist
I wish the US was as capitalist as you. You have much lower taxes as well.

But anyway. You could buy a gun. Just not legally.

P.S. Yes, you can become an American. We have investor visas if you have the money($500k or $1m depending on where you invest).

>Tfw I live in Commiefornia and can't own guns without fellating 30 throbbing dicks.

At least I get to watch the ICE deport Mexicans from my apartment.

Don't worry, I know that feel. I live in MA and the only good thing about it is that it's not NY.

How easy is it to buy a gun in th US
I have heard stories that people just walk in to gun store and walk out with one

In most states, it's like this.
Step 1: Be 18 years of age
Step 2: Do not have a felony or serious mental health record
Step 3: Acquire money
Step 4: Go to gun store
Step 5: Buy gun
Step 6: Go home and have fun

who's dick I have to suck to become american? noone dare tell me I need to go back!

Quit your bitching, we got stores that sell anime merchandise, better public transportation and $11HKD Filet-o-Fishes

>people just walk in to gun store
People that are: 18+ for long arms (rifles/shotguns), 21+ for handguns (and NFA weapons), and can clear a background check and BATFE form 4473.
>and walk out with one
Same day with a long arm, or after a designated waiting period (varies by state and municipality) for handguns.

Pretty sure there are background checks and wait periods. That way if someone is so angry they want to murder someone, they go buy a gun, then hopefully they've calmed down a week later when they can actually get their hands on a gun.

But if you go to a Gunshow you can get around that, I think.

Depends on the state. You can purchase an AR-15 in almost any state from day one. As long as you can pass the "no felony and no government-known hazard" background check, you're good.

Handguns however are more tightly regulated but just barely.

>who's dick I have to suck to become american?
Depends on what portion of turkish/somali/libyan/afghan/etc impurity content you have in your dna. Anything less than say.. 0.001% would be about 0 dicks, anything over that increases that to +1.5 megadicks per decimal point.

It's a retarded rule. If someone was that mad they'd just use a rock or a car

cant you just join up with the yakuza or triads or something and get a gun?

>Gunshow you can get around that
If you buy a handgun from a private individual (non-FFL holder) in the parking lot, yes, if you buy a handgun from a FFL holder (dealer), no.. absolutely not.

>better public transit
I just want guns and an old chevy pick up truck

Well, do you speak arabic.. or ebonics?
How mexican can you appear to look like?

>tfw shotgun licence
>cant have anything cool like an ar-15

Former Chinese student dissident, now U.S. citizen, makes rousing speech at Second Amendment demonstration- youtube.com/watch?v=I6_vCbi0JeI

This past Monday I decided to visit the Lexington Green to pay my tribute to Captain John Parker. As I was walking on the Green, I thought to myself, ‘you know what? The Founding Fathers of the United States and Chairman Mao have one thing in common. They all thought guns are very important political instruments.’ However, their similarities ended there.

Chairman Mao wrote in one time, he said ‘political power grew out of the barrel of a gun.’ And he also wrote ‘the Party shall command the guns.’ However, in 1791 James Madison and his compatriots, believing that the power of the government is derived from the consent of the governed. And they wrote, ‘the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.’

23 years ago I was in my freshman year at college in China and I was exercising my freedom of speech and assembly in Tiananmen Square, much like we’re doing today. We grew frustrated by the governmental of corruption, we grew frustrated by the limitation of personal freedom. So, we demonstrated peacefully. However, the young and passionate patriotism were crushed by hails of full metal jackets by the AK 47s. Or, some of you would say, that’s technically Type 56. We could not fight back because we did not have an inch of iron in our hands, to borrow a Chinese expression. We were not armed.

MORE: noworldorder.com/2013/01/25/chinese-student-dissident-second-amendment/

tfw although I have owned several ARs, the English produce some of the finest (and most expensive) shotguns in the world, I could never afford them.