When did you finally grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

When did you finally grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

Your cancerous post just made me atheist again.

>he won't inherit eternal life

How sad.

When i did LSD and realized that this was me and i am you and that the concept of God was a part of the infinite feedback loop of information we call perception of reality.

Honestly most people on here have become religious again to avoid the dangerous and depressing path that is nihilism, you can't really seriously go back from atheism to blissful ignorance.

It's sorta reminds me of the antifa, who consist of middle class white faggot kids who care only about being apart of a movement and not the outcome.

It's a search for some intrinsic meaning in each case.

In my early twenties when I found Christ.

My parents were hippy secular faggots. Used to smoke weed with them when I was a teenager.

I don't let them around my children because they're degenerate trash. Pushing atheism on children is child abuse.

is that Aryan Hanson?

When trump won Florida

You can very easily stop thinking life is meaningless and that there may be a meaning to life beyond the physical. That can lead you questioning faith. You can then read the bible and see it not as an ancient collection of books, but put yourself in the shoes of the writer and see it as an eye witness account. You could, perhaps, then start going to church and measure if your life is demonstrably better.

That's just one path back to Christ from fedoradom, there are thousands more. Modern miracles, like the miracle of the sun, for example.

>believing that if you roll over and let Tyrone and Muhammad bully hoi and fuck your women you'll be rewarded after your death
>not a Jewish trick

That's rich.

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Go on then, Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

MAKE

once you go atheist you never go back

P.S.
religion has done more harm to the world than good

My early twenties, like most people

Lots of people grow out of atheism. It's basic teenage rebellion.

The real problem is adults who haven't grown out of atheism/liberalism. It's a sign of mental weakness.

If you don't believe in a god, you can't fake your way into heaven. It's pointless to even pretend.

Atheism never appealed to me, and fedora fags just gave me one more reason for that.

when i met this guy irl. seriously.

>mental weakness
Depends.
The closer an atheist is to death the stronger he is. Embracing nonexistence after death and that there was no guiding absolite morality all along seems dreadful to many people.

>atheism never appealed to me

Wtf is with Sup Forums is weird perception of atheism? Atheism is not an ideology with "perks", it's just the common sense understanding that miracles and magic and the afterlife are probably not real.

MAYBE THEY ARE REAL, atheism is just saying, "I'm not the type of person who can work themselves up into a spiritual fervor about mystical Minho jumbo". It's not about claiming we figured out the mysteries of the universe, that's your game, Christfags, all we are saying is that we don't buy your brand of ideology

*tips fedora*

Christian West fell before it became atheist.What is the Great War? If anything, atheism offered some ways for it to rise again.

all the people I know irl that wear fedoras are christians