Reddit - The Donald

Surprised no one talks about the Donald subreddit on pol, despite all the mods having pepe avatars and the comments full of pol slang.

you have to go back

Dey r brotheeerss xDDDDD

They're like Chanology. They didn't know when to stop. They don't get Sup Forums.

Everytime I go on with a new account I get shadow banned

If you watch Murdoch Murdoch, /r_TheDonald is a literal retard that could be incredibly power in the last stand of implicit whiteness, if he could just be taught how.

its because they're normies, guy from whatever webzine you are writing your article for. Sup Forums is very diverse, the majority here either don't like trump or don't care either way about him. we like chaos. we like to argue over multiple worldviews.

The last hwhyite man in Sweden.

Fuck off and never post again

This.

It's Trump supporters that are the worst part of Sup Forums. If you haven't gotten that message yet, you're most likely new.

go back to plebbit we dont like you trumpcuck betafag wannabe normies

>surprised no one talks about Reddit on Sup Forums

And that is precisely why you have to go back. I can't wait until Redditors are scared to admit they go to such a stupid and openly corrupt website again.

Dumbest post of the year award goes to you

the cant stump the trump guy stopped making videos because of how unfunny you cunts are

Anyway I'm not big into reddit and tend to just stick with reading tech subs, and have only been doing that as of recent. But I was surprised to find how much of a safe space /The_Donald/ is. Without much prodding I managed to get myself a 30 day ban.

You have to go back, r/The_Donald.

Sup Forums is anti-Trump now, get used to it, snowflake.

It's a good tool for promoting Trump and combating bias in the media, but there are lots of things you just can't say.

The best thing about them is they inhabit an otherwise liberal-left, censorship-ridden site like a malignant cancer that the admins get rid of. I guess if they didn't do their own censorship, they'd get eaten by shills or banned entirely for hate speech.

They are Jewish pro-Israel zionists. Just like trump. Sup Forums should stop sucking trumps dick

How many layers of irony is that frog on? Lay off the memes kiddo

/thread

admins can't* get rid of

Sorry but I'm gonna take this bait
Fuck off to whatever cesspool you came from, you can't reverse psychology us

Yes! Good goy! Pretend as if we're on your side. Soon you'll realize that we were truly just memeing all along!

You r/The_Donald snowflakes have ruined old Sup Forums. You're not far from being first for Day of the Rope, kid.

FUck off back to Red Dick you fucking nigger faggot.

the only good thing is that it made reddit super butthurt and caused massive fighting on their site. otherwise it's just typical reddit trash

I've been here forever, faggot.

Can we bring up Nimble America and r/The_Donald as influxes to /oldpol/?

We hate (((them))) and (((Trump))) himself revealed himself to be one of them. Since we got the memo, all bets are off.

But keep playing yourself, goy.

fpbp

>this libcuck and his pathetic false flag attempts

r/the_donald is just the product of the memetic warp, that is Sup Forums. it's taken on a life entirely it's own.

I don't hate r/the_donald like some, it just is what it is. facebook has many normie Trump supporters and for those who want to go a little deeper they find r/the_donald. a brave few might enter into the world of the chans and finally learn of ((them))

That's because you faggots flooded this board like faggot rats and turned it into a completely retarded shitposting central, like an online Australia. Slowly things are getting good again as you fuckers get bored and drift off. I'm OG and here for lyfe.

Not even falseflagging. You're being played, goy.

Stop sucking (((their))) cock, that includes browsing Reddit. Day of the rope will come to you first if you faggots keep it up.

>implying this board was ever good

>that spacing
>i don't hate r/The_Donald like some

You have to go back.

Probably the biggest echo chamber on Reddit, even shithole like Sup Forums doesn't measure.

>pol
seeing as you're a newfag, here's the rule: lurk at least 2 years without posting. And especially stop posting reddit shit here.
Honestly you should just die

Fpbp

That's because you Redditors aren't used to chaotic Sup Forums, you think it's some pro-Trump circlejerk like your Reddit hellhole. In reality, we're all united against (((them))). (((Trump))) has connections with (((them))) so you're once again,being used, goy.

He's right you fucken moron(assuming you're not a shill).

the_donald was literally created by a JIDF. jcm was head mod of about a dozen pro-Israel, anti-Palestine/Hitler/Stormfront subreddits before he made the_cuckold.

You might aswell just say "hey guys, newfag here from reddit, i love shitting up this board with my bogpill tier maymays and reddit tier 1 liner posts that contribute absolutely nothing to the board".

>I'm OG and here for lyfe.

Whatever you say you 13 year old little shit.

What? Do I need to completely do the Sup Forums? Does that please you? Is that part of the rules set in stone by the round table of perma-virgin NEETS?.

Get fucked

stop false flagging. it's obvious. you've been caught

the donald was created by Sup Forums so right off the bat you're wrong. who cares who controls it now. it served its purpose

copypasta fag, if I went back to anywhere it'd be Sup Forums. not even on reddit you silly cunt

I don't hate r/the_donald they serve a purpose. if you realistically think "gas the kikes" is a winning platform you can suck Richard Spencer's kike controlled dick

Way better than of late, you boring, Donald sucking, low IQ cunty chops.

Fuck no. original pollack here. I supported trump ever since the wall. That and the muzzie ban are literally pol's core beliefs

Return thence to reddit

see, this is one of the reasons we hate you fucking niggers. you come to our home and refuse to assimilate to our culture. instead you get butthurt and instead of adapting you just double down on your ignorant behavior. fuck off, faggot. you'll never be welcome here

get out

No, it wasn't. It was created by jcm you fucking kike reddit shill.

>14 year old projecting hard.

>English
What?

stop shilling, faggot

You all are just gatekeeping faggots who think this board is about something other than shitposting

But I'm not a nigger and see And assimilate to what? This is just Sup Forums for "adults".

Here is proof you have to go back. You're probably the pathetic kissless virgin yourself even using such projection.

Pretend not to be from Reddit for once and maybe I'll argue with you. I've been on Sup Forums since it's inception. The vast majority of oldfags are National Anarchists like myself and many of here posting. You're culturally outnumbered considering you've got connections with (((them))) and we know it.

>I don't hate r/the_donald they serve a purpose. if you realistically think "gas the kikes" is a winning platform you can suck Richard Spencer's kike controlled dick

The spacing gives it away, you have to go back.

Besides, Sup Forums is a National Anarchist board as I described earlier.

And I'm serious by the way.

>You're probably the pathetic kissless virgin yourself even using such projection.
Says the guy who has a higher post count than me, the OP.

stop shilling and false flagging. it won't work

Alright, so I can move to US and force you to adapt my rules? Say goodbye to your guns, two party system and whole way of life really
Get the fuck out of here, you're not welcome.