HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/video-senate-gop-introduces-bill-break-liberal-ninth-circuit-court/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/09/bill-to-split-nutty-9th-circuit-gains-momentum.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally

kek

do it kek

RURAL
AND
SUBURBAN
>RETARDS
jk liberals rek't

DO IT

>a little fakey news though

Kind of annoying how everything this government does is made out like it's all illegal or even unusual.

>court established by legislature
>court restructured by legislature
>Hur dur, dis be fashizoms!

I honestly think all these leftists never paid attention to politics before now so everything that happens seems outrageous to them. Come back when they try to dissolve the Supreme Court and then maybe I'll be concerned.

I GIVE MY POWER

IT IS BLESSED

THE BAN SHALL PROCEED

IN THE NAME OF KEK, BEHOLD MY DIGITS

Is it willed that way

>thegatewaypundit.com
bill o'reilly says never getting your news from the internet is Rule #1

checked

Gateway pundit, is legit.

Here we go, m8s

and I wonder what ridiculous move the hippies will make next to give us more ammunition to destroy their power base?

Praise him!

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/09/bill-to-split-nutty-9th-circuit-gains-momentum.html

Oh shit it is done

ebin

>9th Circus decides to be retarded again
>huh whats that, a bill to restructure the 9th was introduced a month ago
>maybe put that on the fast track

And the dems cant do anything to stop it because they concocted a bullshit power grab known as the nuclear option and are completely out of any legislative power.

I hope when its time for Trump to leave they work on getting rid of it just to spit in their faces.

O'Reilly is legacy media, of course he's going to say something like that. He's the old guard of Fox news and doesn't want to lose viewership from people who would rather hit up Drudge for news

Bill O'Reilly doesn't know what gravity is.

DO IT

Please do
This is why checks and balances exist
Cant wait to see how the liberals spin this one

Bill o'reilly doesn't understand tides so it must be God that makes water move.
Then when someone told him about the moon, he didn't understand the moon so it must have been made by God.

Praise Kek!

Bump

>mfw trump demolishes the southern poverty """""""law""""""" center next

take my energy kek, and do it.

any other source confirming this?

Did you read the thread?

>Putting it in quotes

Are we really going to pretend the joke of a court that hippies go to in order to bitch about things like the pledge of allegiance and gets almost all of its rulings overturned isn't liberal?

Is this what we're doing now?

Are we going to pretend that the ninth circuit is a thing to be respected now just because Trump called it the bullshit that it is?

Neither do you. Neither do men in lab coats who call themselves scientists. What's your point?