Does Sup Forums enjoy comics?

Well, do you?

That is one super black Sheriff.

An elected official that actively goes around setting fires to mosques and assaulting minorities? It's like they predicted Drumpf™ perfectly!

I'm surprised no one is buying Marvel comics anymore.

Well that explains why hate crimes have skyrocketed.

I do, because I read comics from the 80s and 90s and Euro comics.

American comics are shit for the last 20 years.

>red pill MRA meninist casual racism
>unsolicited opinions on israel
Please at least tell me it's an edit.

>alien race
>still has a dick
>DON'T YOU DARE CALL IT A BOY

Jesus fucking christ.

Sorry user that is how it was printed.

If it is any consolation it got cancelled pretty quickly from what I understand.

Marvel says they're not tackling IRL modern politics anymore, identity or otherwise, so things are looking up. It wound up costing them so much sales they stopped listening to ((((IGER))))

It's unedited.

They should still die in hellfire.

It's what they deserve.

Asterix is pretty cool

Shonen Jump > Marvel

kek

You're all lying. This CANNOT be the actual comics. These are edits, right?

its real

So if this has happened to comics will it happen to games?

wasn't one of the comics about women taking over the village and everything went to shit?
i dont remember much of them because i read them when i was like 9

How is [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???] NOT an edit/parody? Holy fuck...

Gas whoever wrote these.

But it already did, Mikko.

I really wish it was... but Far Leftists took over comics a while ago and started producing this shit... although the suits saw the numbers and put two and two together and told them to cut it out. As of 2017 they are removing a lot of the political shit from comics now since, shock horror, alienating the majority of your customer base is not a good way to do business

user, I...

He's the hero Sup Forums deserves.

I like anime and manga because it isn't bleeding with liberal ideology.

Is the Hulk coherent? And gives a shit about petty hate crimes when he could be curing cancer or some shit?

This one seems accurate

This is the new Asian Hulk. They killed White Hulk. Most white heroes have been replaced.

Does he still have absolutely nothing better to use his talents on, transformed or not? Going around yelling dumb shit at people isn't exactly a high skill occupation.

Who are bottom left and the one above milo supposed to be?

Bottom left is obviously Shoe

Dunno about bottom left, but the one above milo is the chick from the young turks

>that 4th panel

They didn't even try to be subtle about the fact that they used Anita Sarkeesian as a reference. Disgusting.

Wait, I'm tired and dumb. Disregard me, I suck cocks.

Comics are for degenerate nerds

I wonder what would happen if some mainstream game would give in to feminists crying about every woman being sexy. And would make them all fat and ugly I wonder what the feminist reaction would be.

Marvel is extra cucked, unless you like to feel outraged about PC shit, you'd better ignore it.
DC isn't as cucked, they tried going full retard like Marvel before, but it backfired and they toned down the bullshit (you can even find small snippets of redpill in some DC comics).

Wow... sorry, but... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

You could have told me these were all pol edits and they would have made more sense (and at least have some ironic funniness to them).

^^^ I hope the superflu doesn't kill all the good anime and manga.

Lad...

god why must they ruin everything

that looks wordy as fuck. Who the fuck would read this shit?

>It's somehow the sheriff's fault that people choose to go out and commit crimes

...wut?

If I had a guarantee that the law would not go after me if I did some "hatecrimes" against certain groups I sure would, why would that be weird?

is anyone white anymore?

Faith from Mirror's Edge caught a ton of shit from feminists because she was both "too Asian" and "too ugly".

Marvel is selling like shit at least

The Sheriff sets the example for everyone else. If he condones these crimes more are bound to occur

The villains. I'm not kidding.

Honestly the talent on Sup Forums should collaborate and create some type of indie game that has literally everything in it that SJWs are clamoring for. Protagonist is a fat, disgusting, unappealing woman, all other characters are a blend of fat, disabled, gay, trans, multiethnic whatever the fuck. Story is nothing but SJW nonsense and gameplay is deliberately designed to absolutely no entertainment value whatsoever. Create a game to the exact specifications of these people and hype it up like it's a serious indie title, just to show them in no uncertain terms exactly how shitty the world they're trying to create would actually be.

rarely

I enjoy good comics

you didn't post one though

>we're going to fight a lack of diversity
>angry asian stereotype

JUST

All slanty hulk needs to do to get angry is look his chinaman sized dick or remember that his race's women perfer the raw chicken dick.

>when I grew up women couldn't be superheroes ;_;
>literally has a Ms. Marvel lunchbox as a little girl

really made my cognitive dissonance flare up

he's already a stereotype by also being a supergenius

Just mango but if I have comics a chance I'd probably enjoy it. Just haven't given the tight and spandex fetishists a chance yet.

the Incredibur Hurk?

>wonder how PJW feels about being in a mayne steam meteor comic

Yep, the art boards could do the art and divide the idea and let every board help on the project.
But this is just a nice dream this type of cooperation really wont happen on this site.

WW showed up 3 years after Superman. Why are commies so willfully ignorant of history.

So is their point to make more people furries?

Because they don't attack people over wearing the wrong things.

that's an edit, funland

Marvel and DC are fucking awful when it comes to politics and satire. 2000ad has got it right for the past 40 years.

>new sales generated through the mcu
>mcu is pretty classic marvel and as hetero normative and white male focussed as it could ever be
>tonnes of dudebro and normie interest in the characters
>chance to release a new comic line more similar to the cinematic universe, covering "minor" events and adventures between film releases
>instead they turn their comic universe into a cluster fuck and start pandering to social justice

Marvel Studios is smart as hell with its IPs but the comic branch is fucking retarded.

DC is retarded on both fronts thanks to being directly owned by a meddlesome WB with no intermediary body.

Marvel, luckily, already had Marvel Studios set up (thanks Blade), and Disney isn't retarded and knew to just let them carry on as usual.

>The Queen of Mean
that´s pretty good

I haven´t seen that one before.

from what comic is it?

also who is that blond guy supposed to be

DC's New Frontier is better than any political message I've seen in 2000AD.

DC comics aren't retarded at all right now though, so much that the "new sales generated through the MCU" is still less than DC's comics are selling right now

...The fuck?

>maynestreem meteor

I honestly don't know whether to believe this is an edit or not after this whole thread. Incest normalization seems like it's right in line with them after all.

............................ Just what the fuck is happening to our society? If you told me something like this would be even remotely accepted in society in my lifetime 10 years ago I would laugh at you but here we are.

Please tell me this is an edit

I used to until DC and Marvel decided they wanted to go against affirmative action and hire only SJWs.

Not anymore. I only read old stuff when I do.
Nothing made made me stop being a pussy ass nerd faster than normies taking over comics and vidya. And don't get me started on conventions, these places feel like the mall now.

Listen you fucking cuckold Sup Forums posting mongoloid cunt; I do not give one single flying fuck about your retarded comic wars and your fucking fanboyism. Try reading the fucking post again. Im not even going to explain what you missed, because you're so fucking retaded I want you to try to figure it out for yourself. I am genuinely concerned about your mental capacity. Then, try fucking off back to Sup Forums so you can masturbate to convoluted plot lines, rehashed spiderman plots and everything Morrison related.

All comics have been corrupted m8

You all can calm down, Power Pack edits like this have been around forever

I did read your post, and it's fucking retarded.

You said DC's comics division was retarded, when it isn't true. The only cuck spouting off shit without knowing about it is you

Tbf, Farage is a walking cartoon. Mutant rights is a long-term issue in MC1, and in that comic, Dredd arrests him because he causes civil disturbance, which goes against the law. And who is the law?

Post the edit where she says her boyfriend is a pedophile and its not cheating if he fucks her younger self.

Dear lord. I always kind of missed comics, but maybe it's best that I stopped reading them all together after The Boys--which was apparently the last comic that wasn't totally cucked. At least I can respect Ennis. For all his flaws he only inserted his anti-religious sentiment and hatred of pedos into comics. Now look at this: Even Judge Dredd is a cuck.

It is fucking retarded. The last reboot ruined their comic universe, and the short boost in sales dropped off after a few months and is now back to pre reboot levels. Meanwhile, sjw shit is still being injected into everything.

Again, you still didn't grasp the content of the original post. The only thing in you fucking fanboy brain is "HURR HE SAID SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT DC". I literally called both of them shit. They have the same problems. Fucking kill yourself you retarded basement dwelling faggot.

Stop defending that cancer, the sole purpose of that comic is to tell people that Farage is an ebil raycis.
And they even resort to personal attacks.

>and the short boost in sales dropped off after a few months and is now back to pre reboot levels.
wow I didn't know we had Marvel shills here on Sup Forums, I'm surprised you aren't triggered just being here.

If it makes you feel any better the SJW shit doesn't sell to the point Marvel actually ships them to retailers for free because they don't sell enough to be worth keeping in stock and/or get canceled.

This Comic is filled with Teutophobia