Age of consent and marriage in The Bible is puberty...

Age of consent and marriage in The Bible is puberty. So why shouldn't I get married to an eleven year old woman and have children soon after?

Because it's illegal, even in the Anglo Caliphate where you live

that got retconned in the Nu-New Testament, user

Because we aren't savages that get all their morals from muh holy buk

Allah akbar

Ok Ahmed calm down

Watcha been up to Ahmed?

would if i could, she'd turn our better than 90 percent of girls her age.

puberty hit way later back then around the age of 16 to 18.

Our sexual permissive culture and the excess of estrogen similar hormones in our environment and diet in combination with a "relative" moral and no nuclear family puberty starts much earlier.

Damn she put on some weight since then.
How much does she benchpress?

you mean 13-16
18 was never a thing

What happened to the guy who always said that it's ok to sex up your own daughteru? haven't seen him post in weeks.

No he's right.

nope, ex post facto excuses for age of consent being 18. No one ever got puberty at 18

14-16 is sweet spot.

Everyone is just pulling numbers out of their own anus nobody can be bothered to do any research into it
I love it when people make up shit and then expect others to believe it

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be incarcerated and studied to find a cure. Child molesters should be executed. Hebephilia is perfectly natural.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period. Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists and they should not be allowed to participate in society. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable criminals that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not a crime. While I believe a general AoC of 16 is good, I also believe females that aren't yet 16 that have developed enough bodies should be allowed to breed if they are already married.

inb4
>Hi, Mohammad
>y-you're a pedo!

How old is it for the cute boys?

Homophiles deserve to be put in mass graves together to be buried alive.

Because the Bible is not up to date with current day societies norms. Science tells us that they aren't fully matured yet, especially their brains. So they still have the innocence of a child... you fucking pedo.

Nah, its working for middle Eastern and America for decades, and its wonderful.

All females are mentally children.

Tell that to the evangelicals and fundamentalists in America who love the Bible so much

Also you seem to have made a mistake. Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children. Females that are capable of producing eggs to be fertilized are not children.

>eleven year old 'woman'
some flakes never learn

No medical care in biblical times. So should we abandon that too?

Btw what are you guys sliding today? Or is this just shitty bait thread? I can't tell anymore.

Women hit puberty around 11 on average and they are developing faster all the time.

There are 13-14 year olds that are as capable of producing children as a 20 year old.

If she ain't developed she ain't fit to bear children. Her mental state would be equal to a sack of potatos.

Then in this theory boys could be younger like 7 or 8

***potatoes

>especially their brains. So they still have the innocence of a child

because after that women magically become smart and rational beings? they will never start using logic.

and by innocence brain you mean a brain that isn't indoctrinated by the media, universities and school

youre so fucking bluepilled it hurts

I wonder if you're willfully retarded or just can't read.

I will repeat myself so you don't have to strain yourself looking for my previous posts: There are 13-14 year olds that are developed enough to safely produce children. All females are mentally children.

point made Snow white.

We don't have that many laws that are based on morality.
Please don't try to discard the one that forbids you to fuck kids.

They are not kids, they are adults when they can say no, they should aware that, you know.

>put hormones in all the food
>so much so that puberty starts earlier for girls
>hey man they hit puberty it's all fine

niggers

well she is your property so I can see why he'd say that

it's not only that,girls eat much more then before which makes them rush faster in to it.

Women never hit it this early you fuckin pedo. Day of rope soon for you

I honestly have no problem with it and wouldn't intervene if I knew my neighbor and his daughter had that kind of relationship unless she was prepubescent.

This hypothetical situation takes place in an AnCap society so I would have no legal obligation to report his crime.

>implying females need to be "fully matured" to have sex

You aren't fully matured till like 25, nobody got time for dat. Our biology tells us that the teenage years are the prime time for breeding, women aren't supposed to be mature before they breed, they aren't the providers, they are there to make babies.

Anybody got that pic of the black man's hand from blacked.com as a template? I need this pic, it's the black man's hand without a background, making it easier to shoop with a pic of anything. So it's basically just the pic of the black man where he's standing up, but the white girl is on her knees or something, and his hand is on her face.

I just need the pic of the black hand, perfectly shooped to have no background.

I feel like BLACKED-ing pics in threads at random to piss them off.

If you post this pic for me, I will blacked something really good and I will post ITT. Trust me, it's good.

I gotchu senpai

Its about giving them a childhood. Age of consent should be going up as people continue to live longer. If you disagree you are just a dickhead and your opinion isnt constructive.

So you want to move out, work for
your own and your family's living at the
age of 14 and die 20 years later?

the bible also says you should genocide an entire village if they let one non-jew live there and you probably shouldnt do that

actually there is no age of consent in pakistan because all sex outside of marriage is illegal.

the age of marriage is 16 for women.

I'm not disagreeing with you i just wondered where he went. all our pedo and hebebros leave us. press FF to pay respects.

this
waiting for a girl to turn 18 isn't a challenge its common fucking sense

-appeal to emotion
-false premise that girls don't enjoy having sex at young age
-false premise that females value "chuldhood" infact they want to be grown ups as fast as possible unlike boys who just want to be boys for the first 25 years
you sound like a virgin or someone underaged who has no idea about women

Age of consent is 16 in over 30 US states and is under 18 almost everywhere on the planet.

Have you seen what Moretz turned out to be? Even if you have no deceny, consider that.

they didn't eat hormone filled chicken in the bible so puberty didn't happen until 18

And it should be lower for a man to find a purer and better woman.

This why germans will never be allowed to run the free world. Again its not about enjoying sex its about protecting innocence whether their biology agrees with it or not. We live in a society and as long as people like me run it you wont be getting anywhere near these young girls hanz.

16 is perfect for a temporary defense against the degenerates. We must destroy the concepts of premarital sex and philandering through.

im pretty sure the age of consent here is 17 but still, under 18s are trash and so fucking annoying

over 18s are typically well rounded people that i can stand being around and have casual sex with under 18s need to fucking grow up!

All females are mentally children.
>casual sex
Eat shit and die, hedonist pig.

So its about taste, then there are men for a different taste, they have the right to embrace it.

hey man after breaking off a 5 year relationship i think iv'e earned the right to fuck around a bit

>some people don't adhere to common sense
no shit

are you retarded? did you notice that you don't have any arguments only >MUH FEEEELINGS

I've had one gf from 9-15
we started fucking at 11 and it was awesome
and because of us playing mom and dad she didn't became a degenerate whore like the rest of the millennials

it helps them mature more quickely and take responsibility and not follow the crowd like sexless 13girls who are bursting because of animalistic desires

>implying anyone is innocent these days when children have full access to the internet

You spent 5 years with a woman and never married or realized she wasn't worth breeding with in all that time. You deserve a bullet through your brainless skull.

People also died younger, so to propagate the species marriage and pregnancy needed to happen earlier.

Common knowledge bro not common sense - common knowledge.... Lol, 18.

How hard was she sexually abused by the powerful (((Disney lords))) when she was younger?

age of menarche was ~16 years at the time, it's now ~12. fucked up food environment and low-level endocrine disruptor exposure don't justify your pedophilia

>All females are mentally children
Haha - YES!

>i think iv'e earned the right to fuck around a bit
Degenerate loser

fuck off cunt
i dont regret my time with her

Fridge general?

Then you're even dumber than I thought. You don't regret wasting 5 years of your life? Continue being a degenerate and never breed.

that's some gay panties

>get married to an eleven year old woman
Sandnigger detected!
Rotterham scum on ignore.
(White pedophiles never marry, but sandniggers do. That's how you can tell them apart.)

Close age relationships under age of consent are tolerated in the united states. I want to be clear that is not what im talking about. What im talking about is far age relationships which are not tolerated.

Having a lower age of consent serves no purpose with this stance in mind.

you don't bring any fucking point my man

if the girl is 12 and the guy 25 it's the same

the gf I was talking about was so much more mature then me with 13 she was like my 25year old self

stop fucking trying to make a point with your emotional shitty arguments

also don't listen to my anecdotal evidence either go fucking talk to actually 12 13 14 year old girls

and if your are pretty and charming they will be all over you

and if you say they are too young to constent you are a hypocrite because in your fuckijg country 9 year old people are able to become transgender
>germany age of consent is 14 btw

my cousin is a male model and also working at a model agency and his current gf is 16 (also model) and hi is fucking 33 years old

>germany age of consent is 14

but we dont all live in a muslim country

>reproduce with an 11 year old
>find out a few years later that she's a fridge
Better to wait, so you know what kind of genetics you're dealing with.

All of it.

11 is very young, that's pedophilia.

But in Rome 25yo men used to marry 16yo girls, after they finished their studies or did some stuff in the military

You could just broke up with her like a girlfriend, its the same.

Modern day Christians want young girls to have lots of black babies before marrying them because that's what Joseph's wife's son (from another relationship) would have wanted.

Thats the german system i know. Like i said it doesnt fly here.

Age of consent is lowest 16 and sometimes if the older partner is too far they will be taken to court and charged. 18 is the safe zone being the age of official adulthood. when one leaves the house.

Why? Because it keeps society in tact. Its not an appeal to emotion its an appeal to logic. USA baby. #1

Because Jewish feminists don't want you happy or making babies.

they're snowniggers my man, they're basically baboons with white skin