UK Paying Anti-Brexit Ad Company £60 Million To Fight Far Right Extremism Online

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/06/people-read-breitbart-targeted-60-million-government-propaganda-war/

I don't get it. Can someone red pill me on why Charlie Chaplin is a far right extremist?

Britcucks never get to call Trump fascist ever again. What a shit country, you could have been in the great anglo alliance, but you're just too cucked.

>OH MER GAWD LITERALLY HITLER

I can understand kind of why people like to compare Trump to Hitler..

..But, fucking NIGEL FARAGE? He's literally the most liberal /ourguys/ out there.
With the exception that he wanted to leave the EU.

>UK Paying Anti-Brexit Ad Company £60 Million

Why? They obviously can't do their job.

Britain is just full of scum, better than avarage of EU, but sitll cucked as fuck, indoctrinated by the leftists.

Nice to know my extortionate taxes are being put to good use.

>muh hitler

For fuck sake, aren't people tired of the ol' you're hitler bullshit.

They used to kill other tribes with stones back in the day, you don't always need fucking guns, just saying in a satirical way.

The internet is the best thing that happened to the right. They can never get rid of us now.

Maybe. Comment sections of a whole bunch of websites are getting shut down more and more. They're trying to silence us.

>60 million pounds

isn't that enough money to solve all of UK's problems?

DUDE HITLER LMAO

how long until (they) bribe hiroshimoot so they can moderate Sup Forums

I like how you immediately think of the money

Not even close. They waste £120 billion alone, that'd fix a lot of our problems. By waste I mean waste, like spending £250,000 on rubber bullets for the police when it's illegal for them to use them.

We'll just make alternatives. The internet is breaking down into echo chambers.

implying it hasnt been for years

Yeah. And trust us, we northerners hate it. (It was mostly the forgotten north that voted Leave.) I've given up. I just hope that when we become a new caliphate, that America will take in we Christians so I can start a new life.

For fucks sake, dude just wants to end shitty deals for britain. How is HE hitler? He doesn't even want to be in power. Is everyone a nazi now?

>MUSKATNUSS HERR MULLER

million pounds
>isn't that enough money to solve all of UK's problems?
I always LARP that Sup Forums has just one cool Jewish guy that posts all the time and that is it.

>We'll just make alternatives. The internet is breaking down into echo chambers.
Internet Nationalism

Its already happened to an extent, he's already allowing mods to take down threads that THEY dont like and the use of paid shills.

>Is everyone a nazi now?

You just woke up or something?

Those cucks will just manage to normalize nazi by calling everything they don't like "nazi".

Thanks for necromancing fascism , cucks.

Because DiversityIsOurStrength(TM) and anyone who doesn't agree is literally Hitler. The fact that this makes the majority of the country literally Hitler doesn't worry the left at all.
I don't really understand why the government think they need to throw more money on this when so much journalism, and the BBC in particular, give them such a steady stream of propaganda already, but hey ho, it's only money.

Literally die, America is the birthplace of SJWism and cuckery

Nazi today is defined as anyone ideologically to the right of Chairman Mao.

>60,000,000,000
subtle

First time in living memory that I've seen the government use the word Evil.

Trump is prioritizing Christian refugees! Good thing too since a lot of Europe is going to fall under that Muslim ban soon...

Remember guys that this is coming at a time where our internet history is stored and will be used against us.

I'd recommend that all bongs get a VPN, it just means we can't post unless we buy a pass.

Implying they haven't. Mods let bait threads get too 200+ replies and they delete ones with any real content