This video has become viral on Facebook...

This video has become viral on Facebook. Aside from the overwhelming cringe of seeing a middle class white boy LARP as a revolutionary I think this is pretty worrying family. These people think they stand to gain by sidestepping the democratic process but can't seem to process what that would lead to and where that would leave them.

youtu.be/ydJOxXzlgQM

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-BmDX3Xfj78
tune.pk/video/1655481/occupy-blitzkrieg-instructional-video-occupy-the-movie
youtube.com/watch?v=OJtWdjnFmRw
youtube.com/watch?v=dxLMr784l0Q
youtu.be/cGYNuoCigGY?t=45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The worst thing he did for his case was videotaping his hipster self amidst the other cringey stuff

Also
>comments disabled

>How can we catch trump in a lie
>He's BEEN caught
>Picture of inauguration day, huge crowd vs tiny crowd

What did he mean by this? The media showed that tiny crowd over and over, whilst ignoring the zoomed out version showing hundreds of thousands people outside the venue trying to get in, but being blocked by protesters.

Are these cunts really that stupid?

Literally alternative facts

Why the fuck do these people think they'll do anything? Why the fuck do them and ANTIFA think they're gonna intimidate anyone with their flabby skinnyfat bodies and emo clothes?

I hope I go to USA sometimes just so I can bust some liberal heads.

>a middle class white boy LARP as a revolutionary
Sounds like the perfect description of Sup Forums t b h

I can't even watch this shit...
This millenial faggot's voice is way too FUCKING IRRITATING and his premise is BS.

>remember you can help the resistance by gardening or cooking or taking care of children

So these rebels are gonna go make me a sandwich? I like 'em already.

He has good penmanship

>viral
>less than 4k views.

You don't have to be a faggot, OP, you can be a raaadicaaaal

>Literally fake news
Good conversation. Now next time try and say something that sound remotely like you put some thought into it.

>radical

oy vey

R A R E
A
R
E

It has almost half a million views on Facebook.

I was agreeing with the post above. The video bemoans "Alternative facts" and then proceeds to show a photo which is known to be taken out of context and paraded as a fact when it isn't. Fuckboi.

Wicked gnarly

I remember reading somewhere that Antifa tend towards gender norms. Literally a story where the men were in the garden practicing throwing Molotovs while the women were in the kitchen making them.

I smell Soros all over this

>teaching kids to garden is a form of resistance

fucking hell these faggots need to be shot

Let them be idiots, rioting is a felony charge and felons cant vote. Which increases the likelyhood of Trump winning a second term.

They're not worth the plane ticket, trust me. Only fear they cause is fear of burning trashcans in the street.

so cringey, smells of 2008's Sup Forums

This. We need MORE Antifa riots and chimpouts because they backfire. They are nothing to be afraid of. On the contrary, they are a gift and it would be terrific if Sup Forums could creatively nudge the process along.

>These people think they stand to gain by sidestepping the democratic process but can't seem to process what that would lead to and where that would leave them.

The sooner democracy ends and white fascist rule begins the better. Fuck democracy. It permits people who should be gassed to vote. We need war, not peace. We need the right to hate and the left to provoke it by violence. We need Antifa to fuck shit up so we can use the power of united whites, cops, the military and government to fuck them up.

The long war is more complex than it looks. Antifa is a fucking beautiful opportunity for Sup Forums to manipulate the stupid.

Saw this yesterday. I'm an anarchist and even I thought it was cringy.

youtu.be/-BmDX3Xfj78

I like trolling thier kikebook pages, but I discovered something interesting, they are literally confused whether they have an anarchist agenda or communist agenda.

They literally dont know how to organize and capture any conviction as their logic can be picked apart all day. This leads me to believe that thier whole agenda isnt even remotely organic.

>im an anarchist
xaxaxaxa i imagined a toothless fucking gypsy typing this out on his toaster from 2002

made me kek hard

ALL LIES I ASSURE YOU!!!

Here comes the tryhard. The white regime has no need of NEETs. You're as delusional as the cunt in the video

So does my sister.

I disagree if full on culture war needs to happen it has to be done organically. Otherwise the media will somehow spin it as right-wing controlled opposition.

Basically, never tell your enemy when its making a mistake.

Sup Forums has played mindgames before and can do it again. Every contribution helps. Sup Forums helped get Trump elected.

>Public opinion is obviously against Trump
>Yet he won
>Change has never come about by people thinking rationally wanting change
>but Brexit happened too
Really made my neurons fire fast

>What do you think?
Very old shit.
Retarded propaganda targeting retards
"We are right so the use of force is more than justified. Help us wreck society, if you don't, don't you dare stand in our way"

Antifas are violent scum, but what does most of Sup Forums think of non-violence? I'm genuinely curious.

tune.pk/video/1655481/occupy-blitzkrieg-instructional-video-occupy-the-movie

As in non violent protest? Fine, it is a citizens right.

How stupid to you have to be to miss a stencil?

What better way, without sacrifice we would have nothing

Isle of man isnt rare you idiot.

Never understood why they refuse to leave this battlefield; anyone with an interest in the crowd size can look at the CNN gigapixel shot and btfo themselves. Cognitive dissonance?

is this like spoken word green day

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshaha

You win this thread hahahahaha

purdy fkn gud m8

so fucking hilarious, the minds of ESL's

all the topkeks

>These people think they stand to gain by sidestepping the democratic process but can't seem to process what that would lead to and where that would leave them

How ironic

>comments disabled
HERE COME THE DIFFERENT OPINIONS
SHUT IT DOWN

Production value is absolute shite, the fucking cringe is unbearable.

Unlike their veggies

Public opinion = strictly msm.

>let's start a civil war, it's fun and nobody will stop us

hahaha all that skinnyfat faggots getting pumped up to be beaten on the street.

I so understand you. Those "revolutionaties" look like a bunch of skinnyfat children even when they are in their 30s. I spent my childhood in 90s Russia, they can`t do shit to intimidate me. I would crush them like a big Russian bear, but alas I am here, not there.

>he's a skinny but also with moobs (you see them wobble)

What did he mean to imply with this piece of information?

Yeah please be radical, dude in the video.

So i can see police bashing your degenerate head in.

I

the US needs RWDs right now

We need dead numales in the streets

its a leg swastika doe

> teach kids to garden
What

I fucking hate when people put the mic so close to their mouth that you can hear them smacking their lips and shit like that. It makes me want to throw up.

> big Russian bear
Kek
> mfw can't tell what's more cringe, hipsters larping as cultural revolutionaries or the internet big guys of Sup Forums neetdom

Comments disabled... what a faggot.

>183cm
>shorter than the average Dutch
>shorter than the average

Good thing I was already crying in a fetal position when I woke up this morning

This has George Soros written all over it. You know some random no name beaner wouldn't make something like this on his own.

You can fucking die faggotnigger

Come on over, we'd love to have you. Unfortunately, the right is so god damn pussified lately and is happy letting the these leftist liberal antifa cunts walk all over them. Needs to change fast or were in for a world of shit.

lol ya sure, the french and spanish and brits are taller than serbs

lmao shit infographic, everyone knows their local milos is 6'2+

wow wtf i'm a radical now

BE RADICAL! >Comments are disabled for this video.

>fucking hell these faggots need to be shot

No, no ! Let them resist by cooking me breakfast and washing my underwear. That will teach my racist ass a lesson.

I doubt that the leftist strongholds where these morons live check for felony status when voting any more than they check for citizenship.

uncommon flag AND quads AND decent post. Good on you, Cyprus, good on you. Kek blesses your land this day.

LEL
E
L

unless it's a qt

>0:20
>polite protests

But only real females.

Aye

Isn't it hilarious how he considers himself a radical but then goes on to repeat msm's anti-trump talking points? what a good little goy.

Yes. THIS! Leftists becoming radical domestic terrorists is the best possible outcome we could wish for.

It's exactly what we need to drive the wedge between the sane non-partisan working class majority and the left.

Ok, I watched the whole thing, I'm now convinced that this was made by the FBI to lure morons and destroy their lives. Also, someone pls make a webm of that fag stomping on a piece of paper.

After watching some of your "protests".

Thing are so safe that it's no fun, but I can see it becoming more popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJtWdjnFmRw

Good luck americans, remember to walk in the side way.

1:27
Liberals place value on an education...whereas radicals...uhhh uhhhh...

yeah i was pretty confused about the whole alternative facts thing. the language seemed completely fine to me but it got jumped on with people crying about 1984, and with relation to a stupid inconsequential matter like trump's inauguration crowd no less.

the whole thing is really strange to me tbqh

>He gave his name
>Inciting riots
Hope the video maker gets V&.

The only one more sheltered than him it's you, for thinking that anything he did makes him an agitator.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxLMr784l0Q

>Do you wanna make a deal?

youtu.be/cGYNuoCigGY?t=45s

It's treason then...

>remember to walk in the side way.
It's called a "sidewalk," you living proof that Pinochet missed a few.