Do you hate lesbians more than gays Sup Forums?

Do you hate lesbians more than gays Sup Forums?
But why?

They're equally fucking worthless and perverted reddifag.

As a lipstick lesbian I should make a comment that you can't be lesbian by hooking up with dykes. You attracted to feminity that comes naturally, not hormon disbalanced role players with identity issues.

are you cute

>Implying that we accept faggots.
No we hate them both
If they are not fine for god then they are not fine with me.

Marginally 8

cute feet?

objectively. French nails and I use three kinds of oil daily

Lesbos are Gay.. Therefore so are you.

Only if you are a tumblr-tier sjw femenazi bitching about le ebil patriarchy, otherwise I don't give a fuck about what gets you in heat.

I'm stealing this picture for research purposes anyway.

I want to serve them.

Lesbianism is probably the apex of emptiness and utterly devoid of... well, everything. It's also really gross in a way regular fags aren't. Regular fags are disgusting on a primal, biological level. Lesbianism isn't even that. It's just... meaningless whimpering and a complete defeat of a woman. I don't take it seriously at all. It's a sad little joke.

Because "lesbians" are actually fuck-ups that got dumped by a former boyfriend and decided that turning to pussies would "show him".

Post tits cyкa

I hate them because I can't stop furiously masturbating to their degeneracy.

Lesbians do NOT exist. These things come in three types.

1. Dykes - They are either fat, ugly or too manish looking to find themselves a man. As a result they have awful personalities, are constantly angry and are extremely violent. Just disgusting all round.

2. Attention Whores - This lesbian is extremely slutty, and thinks that because "i got sooooo drunk nd made out with a grl, then we did naughty stuff ;)" she'll attract guys because for whatever reason some men didn't grow out of the being attracted to lesbian phase when they turned 15.

3. Confused - This one is generally a past slut who got tired of getting pumped and dumped. Usually looks decent to good too but she'll get into relationships with dykes. She is SJW as fyck and opinionated and annoying but once she realises how much of a pain it is to be around the dykes she goes back to men. Sometimes if two of the "confused" get into a relationship it can last for a decent amount of time but it will generally lead to cheating on each other with guys.

Lesbians are terrible in real life, but I've got no say to tell them how to live their life.

But the hentai is fucking awesome.

gay men
>allies against SJWs, can argue against them without being accused of being bigoted
>allies against islam, understand how bad it would be for them under it
>some of the best philosophers, inventors and artists in world history
>put effort into their appearance
>want to get married so they can raise children as a loving stable couple
>have to go through the adoption process so are rigorously screened to make sure they're good parents
>only 26% of gay men experience abusive relationships, the lowest of anyone
>doesnt matter biologically if some men are gay as straight men can get as many women pregnant at once as needed to pick up the reproductive slack

gay women
>despise men and are the cause of most anti-male feminist bullshit
>fucking retarded beyond belief and support anything that's under the progressive cause, including islam
>never contributed anything in the history of the species other than anti-male rape hysteria ideologies
>3 out of 4 of them are obese
>want to get married just to stick it to the patriarchy and reject motherhood because of muh oppressive gender roles
>if they do have kids they are from a previous marriage and the child is miserable from having their parents go through a divorce and two mothers who hate their father
>61% of lesbians experience abusive relationships, the highest of anyone
>massive blow to the human species biologically as it takes 9 months for a woman to have a child and they're letting their wombs go to waste

masturbation is degenerate user, its terrible for you and if you want to become a powerful user then you have to stop, its hard but, like any adiction the cravings will pass and your mental fortitude will increase by factors of 2 - 3

>doing something that you evolved to do as much as possible to such an extent that it'll just happen in your sleep if you dont do it during the day is bad for you

I only hate bull dykes. Bull dykes are fucking cunts. Literally

Coz lesbians can't emasculate me.

An interesting confession, goldstein.

what size are those feet?

you're just jealous people in australia don't have feet

post more. My girlfriend does like feet play, but she's in army now. Really miss those soles

were they big?

39:(

They form a vanguard of pseudo-commies in the bureaucracy of the deep state

>be a lesbian
>read this thread

Just admit y'all are just lonely sexists and you turn jealousy into anger. Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery.

i just want to lick a cute lesbian

top fucking kek

>>be a lesbian
Nice joke

The problem with lesbians is that they're either bulldykes or attention whores just trying to lure men. The hard truth is 2D doesn't transfer into real life well. Yuri is pure, 3D is pig disgusting.

38. shes gone for two month and it's driving me nuts. at least she sends me used socks and i have her old gladiator shoes

ohh I want smelly army girl socks
you lucky jew shit

post it with her sock in my mouth and wearing her lingerie as we speak. we have a game where she puts panties, stocking or socks in my mouth and makes me to do the laundry this way. for bad laundry there is a spanking. come home Jew man, Anglos are Jews too. Girls are perverted here

I'm in love

are feet lesbians common