So I'm surfing the normie Autismosphere

and I see this marvelous video along with loads of others from channels leeching off of Sup Forums for a fleeting moment in the sun.

Why must they ruin fucking everything?

Why can't the Normies get out?

Why are the Normies calling other people Normies?

And more importantly, why the double think?

>lelel Sup Forums are just a bunch of angsty LARPing teens
>Free kekistan my dudes praise pepe SHAIDILAY

Reminder that if you are part of this, you will be roped among the first on the day of the rope.

P.S. this "anthem" is Shadilay. O R I G I N A L

It's not even inspired. It's literal, pseudo-ironic autistic screeching.

A better way to describe it would be virtue signalling. It's like a blue haired dyke calling someone a white devil on a BLM facebook page.

Wow, look at you! You're a real progressive!

The exact same thing, only it's some spectrum-dwelling-ass kid typing "Reee" so a few of this fellow ASDudes can follow up with "lmoa harambe meme lel"

Based Sargon rustling some jimmies.

But here's the thing. It's Pseudo Irony. Irony is pretty fucking gay, but this is full on butt punching mega fisting gay.

He reckons these are good jokes.

reading that was physically painful

that's the worst thing i've ever seen

>Glorious russian bear

What?

I know.

Imma dump a few more, then I'm going to let this thread meet it's fate. Too many more and I'll be accused of bumping my own thread.

It boggles the fucking mind it does.

Who the fuck knows. POOTIN STRONK is probably another meme they found out about yesterday.

>I sell kekestani shirts
Even their droopy knock-off memes are immediately monetized. Purge this filth kek.

I actually found a really good comment to.

Last one I post unless the thread decides it wants to live.

Courtesy of Trump gen and other cancer that spawned on this board since the primary
Sup Forums is absolutely ruined in the autistic chase of "doing something important" and getting mainstream (mainly due to the "pol coloniy" on reddit)

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE USE A GREENTEXT ARROW? WHY?

What confuses me even more is that they could talk about this shit on Sup Forums. Ask yourself, why does he do it on facebook if not to self aggrandize?

BECAUSE YOU ARE A KEK XD AWOOOO
WITNESSED REEEEEEE LMAO KEK
EVERYONE LOOK AT ME IM EDGY AND SO ORIGINAL

Normie jewmedia raised family member told me trump was a shill today.

Fuggung hate it that they brainwashed my family so bad, and me to fort many years.

Appropriating goy culture abs using it against us is jew SOP. Brocks guys come on here and say the holocaust is real and the only bad Jews are the ones on the left, and none of(((them))) are significant on the globe.

When you disagree, (((THEY))) call YOU the shill.

Oh my fucking god.

How is this real?

OP IS AN EDGELORD FAGGOT

ur blek

>Stop using my memes mom!

Is this the fbi how'd you know it was my mom

Now THIS is the kind of stuff I was hoping to see.

>Wow, this is fun!

It's pretty forced. Most of these people don't even go on Sup Forums

It's more than that. Most of them are "classical liberals" and revile Sup Forums

Their leader is the king "edge"lord himself Sadcuck of Mossad who is LITERALLY a cuck (fathers another man's child) and is part black. So naturally, racists are problematic.

>What originally started as a thinly veiled "get" thread using the facade of worshipping an ancient diety that Pepe echos, is now a serious religion to some people, and now mainstream and parroted by absolute cucks.

Yup. Let anyone who though that no one actually cares about this past a few shitposts be silenced by this comment chain.

Who cares? Normies will norm, more power to Kek.

>proletariate

Ok, you have to learn something mate. This is an inevitabel cicle that ALWAYS happens with memes that originated on Sup Forums. Once Reddit gets its hands on it you get retarded numales and teens that think they're funny when they repeat something. There is a reason why you get called out for Frogposting on every board that is not fit, b, pol, int and r9k.

Only thing you can do is distance yourself from the meme and stop posting it. The election and other prior events made Sup Forums so shitty that most of its old communitybase seeked alternative boards, which I suggest you do if youre tired of all this teenage low key meme shit.

Sup Forums isnt what it used to be, the majoriry of people nowadays are phoneposters and redditors. There are better alternatives, because everything mainstream will turn into shit. Just how Sup Forums and especially pol turned into complete garbage with entire threads derailing just because a teenage redditor got deegits

Sargon needs a bullet

Bruh, I know, I'm not new. But this new Pseudo irony is something I've never seen before. They don't water down the memes, they like them, preserve them, but don't affiliate themselves with the wider context. They'll say it's ironic shitposting most of the time. The problem is the peole rallying behind it. Their shit.

Other than that I agree on all points.

>There is a reason why you get called out for Frogposting

They won't ruin my fun.

>Sup Forums used to be good
>memes originate on Sup Forums

Oh my sweet summer child

>555

kek confirms by his sign!

NORMIES ARE TRYING TO RUIN KEK

WE MUST FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR OUR FROG GOD

>memes originate on Sup Forums

Depends on what you mean by meme. It's no for all of them, but there is a disucssion to be had.

Sure, Something Awful had our edgy brand of bullshittery back before Sup Forums. Sure, 2chan had it's own stuff. But when people say "meme come from Sup Forums", they don't mean that all memes come from Sup Forums, if they do, they are retarded. Something Awful is pretty much dead, and 2chan is irrelevant. The memes are from Sup Forums, and to a lesser extent 8shan. At least the good ones that catch on intra reddit across multiple subs.

If you are new, you might think a meme is an image macro with impact font. If that's the case, then we are dealing with a different kettle of fish. Also kill yourself.

Now THIS is an ironic statement.

Fucking Normies.
The Bogpill is the last stand if implicit Sup Forums identity

>Only thing you can do is distance yourself from the meme and stop posting it. The election and other prior events made Sup Forums so shitty that most of its old communitybase seeked alternative boards, which I suggest you do if youre tired of all this teenage low key meme shit.

Sup Forums isnt what it used to be, the majoriry of people nowadays are phoneposters and redditors. There are better alternatives, because everything mainstream will turn into shit. Just how Sup Forums and especially pol turned into complete garbage with entire threads derailing just because a teenage redditor got deegits

How can you say this shit with the pride of an """oldfag"""?
2008: oh noes! all oldfags left because of the gaia/ebaumsworld/ED/YTMND fags! NIGGERTITS sucks so much now, off to 7chan!
2017: oh noes! all oldfags left because of the reddit/9gag/the_donald/TRS fags! Sup Forums sucks so much now, off to hotwheels!

just kys double nigger

Frogposting has become cancer because everybody unoriginal does it and tries to be funny. Imageboards are founded on oc, either in the form of discussion or new images. Posting "praise kek" and posting a frog is neither. You may think these people don't browse pol, but the reality is that well over half of pols userbase is these retarded teenage numale redditors.

Only both are correct and most of them are gone.

I suppose not include you. You remembered YTMND.

DO NOT BLASPHMEME THE FROG GOD

good luck doing any roping from over there, poof
i'm sending a message to emussad, you dun goofed kiddo

Well, most of the time when I frog post it's basically just a reaction pic, something a lil funny in lieu of anything else, or just to get attention to my post.

I'm not frog posting an asking people to rate my frog. My post is never about my frog.

I don't even make frog OC because I can't draw.

>You may think these people don't browse pol, but the reality is that well over half of pols userbase is these retarded teenage numale redditors.

That's a good point. When I suspect they don't browse, I'm giving them too much credit. A normie is a lesser evil than a normie who thinks he isn't a normie.

As far as OC goes, there isn't much motivation to do anything more than pic related to rustle a jimmy.

Learn to read you burger, i obviously meant memes that originated on Sup Forums like pepe the frog for example

Why the fuck did you quote my entire post? Look around you, this board has become pathetic. But hey, some people enjoy reddit culture I guess. Only reason to go to this board anymore is because of nostalgia and influencing teenagers

you are this buttblasted ahahaha faggot, get the kikes, mudslimes, and traitors out of your nation already, cu ck

I've told you guys. THe Emus, the Australian, and the Abos all live under Uluru controlling a democratic tribunal that actually runs Australia through shadow governance.

Also under Uluru exist about half of the Australian Cyber guerrilla disturbance task force (CGDTF), the Aboriginal Diversion Force (ADF) and the Combined Australian Emu Cavalry Division (CAECD). We are in alliance, and our plans are going ahead. Trump is our puppet and we work directly with the Bogdanoffs.

I have to post under 12 layers of anonymity and use Norton Antivirus to post this without begin killed. You've been warned.

Oc doesn't have to be images. It can be a good thread or a good post, using an image to enhance your post is just fine. Going OMG duebbbbbbzzz praise kek XD is beyond retarded, but it happens every thread. It's typical teenage behaviour, repeat shit over and ovelr again to try to be funny and fit in.

This entire thread is

>muh old days
>they stole ours culture

Fucking sage.

>The int tier banter

> Only reason to go to this board anymore is because of nostalgia and influencing teenagers

I don't think I've reached this stage of cronic black pill yet. I still giggle at some of the shit posted here. Pizzagate was funny, /SG/ is an alright thread, and there is always the odd out of the blue jej worthy post hidden somewhere.

At least Sup Forums is still a thing.

> It can be a good thread or a good post

Oh, I know, but who fucking around in MS paint always produces something. Typing up a would be copypasta only to make 20 spelling mistakes often produces threads almost as dead as this one.

purest form of cancer

>Fucking sage

MODS HELP ME THIS MEAN MAN IS BREAKING THE RULES IN MY THREAD!

I'VE BEEN BTFO I TELL YOU!

The meme market crash of 2017

he who controls the memes controls the universe

It doesn't matter. As long as we control the memes, we can control them. If they want to laugh on the periphery by fucking around with disposable pop memes, let them.