Finland Will Become the First Country in the World to Get Rid of All School Subjects

brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/finland-will-become-the-first-country-in-the-world-to-get-rid-of-all-school-subjects-259910/

>Finnish officials want to remove school subjects from the curriculum. There will no longer be any classes in physics, math, literature, history, or geography.

>The head of the Department of Education in Helsinki, Marjo Kyllonen, explained the changes:
>“There are schools that are teaching in the old-fashioned way which was of benefit in the beginning of the 1900s — but the needs are not the same, and we need something fit for the 21st century.“

>Instead of individual subjects, students will study events and phenomena in an interdisciplinary format. For example, the Second World War will be examined from the perspective of history, geography, and math. And by taking the course ”Working in a Cafe," students will absorb a whole body of knowledge about the English language, economics, and communication skills.

>This system will be introduced for senior students, beginning at the age of 16. The general idea is that the students ought to choose for themselves which topic or phenomenon they want to study, bearing in mind their ambitions for the future and their capabilities. In this way, no student will have to pass through an entire course on physics or chemistry while all the time thinking to themselves “What do I need to know this for?”

Other urls found in this thread:

massresistance.org/docs/issues/fistgate/teacher_traumatized.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operations_research#Second_World_War
youtube.com/watch?v=nQnqcHdzS7E
youtube.com/watch?v=4VNH6F-Nvn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finnland is pretty great

I deeply fear that this is just another country-specific experiment by the globalist elites which will fuck us up like immigration did for sweden.

>>This system will be introduced for senior students, beginning at the age of 16. The general idea is that the students ought to choose for themselves which topic or phenomenon they want to study, bearing in mind their ambitions for the future and their capabilities. In this way, no student will have to pass through an entire course on physics or chemistry while all the time thinking to themselves “What do I need to know this for?”
Wtf

Children are too retarded to know what they need anything for. In 20 years Finland will have a retarded population that knows nothing but dinosaur facts

Lol, I didn't even know about and I even have a 10yo son. Let's see how it works.

That's just retarded.

They should allow kids to drop subjects at 16, like they do for Sixth Form in my country.

So much for Asians excelling at education.

Sounds like a good idea superficially but then you realize teenagers have no fucking clue about what they want. So what it ends up doing is letting their feefees dictate what they learn.
And the end result is probably this. Less knowledgeable population.

Finland has one of the best education systems in the world. I'm curious how this turns out.

I'm a teacher too.

HAHA GET BACK TO WORK STUDENT!

wow. never heard about it even I have a kid in elementary.

It will turn into shit.

this might be a fake news to make our evil competitors to get rid of their education systems -> profit.

I was reading about Fistgate recently and one of the the GLSEN aims was actually an integrated curriculum, so they can carry the homosexual/hypersexual agenda into every class.

>But the real devastation is yet to come. Hundreds of unsuspecting kids who have never heard of this conference will fall into the GLSEN trap every day of the school year. Remember Kevin Jennings' keynote sermon? With missionary zeal, he inspired teachers and students to carry the Holy Grail or the GLSEN Crusade into every pocket of society.

>Simply keeping your own children out of these workshops and sex-ed classes in health will not prevent them from hearing and believing the lies that already permeate every institution in our culture. Signing a permission slip to remove your child from a questionable assembly program might make you feel good and give you a false sense of security that all is okay under your roof.

>But what about GLSEN's "Integrated Curriculum Plan?" How does a concerned, knowledgeable parent remove his child from math, science, English, social studies, and foreign languages when teachers have been taught to plant little contaminated seeds into the fertilized ground of the usual daily lessons? These bad seeds will metastasize later into a full-scale sexual scourge that destroys the most vulnerable minds and bodies of our kids.

massresistance.org/docs/issues/fistgate/teacher_traumatized.html

because shit skins have invaded your country?

Great. I've been calling for a resurrection of master and apprentice like method in teaching young people to a occupation. This seems like a good and more flexible alternative to it. I just hope they mandate the pupils into taking courses that actually lead into something serious and not random stuff they enjoy ie. mandatory skills to achieve and giving options to widen the curriculum, which I think is the case.

No, more like what gives them the best feature prospects to enter uni for least effort.

what is teaching chinks english like?

I'm 23 and I don't know what I want. I'm a junior in college and I feel like I'm wasting my time. Help.

Fake news, never heard of this

Just how fucked up is Sweden everyone talks shit about them just how bad is it really?

>rich
>hot women
>99% white
>redpilled population

other than shitty weather there's not much to knock

Time to start thinking about homeschooling.

goodbye education

>tfw to intelligent for school subjects

this fucked up

Surely students will just choose something really simple and easy and then fuck about for the rest of the time?

>break it because it's working
Retarded.

sounds interesting

You have to know that we have this competition with Sweden, where we compete on which of our countries can be brought to ruin in the shortest amount of time.

Because it looks like another experiment bound to fail, kinda like Common Core.

>brit complains about finnish weather
jesus

Easy, we are allowed to hit unruly students. They learn or they bruise. Parents side with us, not the students.

That is why our education is getting better while America's is going to shit.

>I'm 23 and I don't know what I want. I'm a junior in college and I feel like I'm wasting my time. Help.
Take up swordplay, user. It's rewarding when the blade draws blood, and the pain releases dopamine to the brain. Cut with us, user.

>I'm 23 and I don't know what I want. I'm a junior in college and I feel like I'm wasting my time. Help.

I'm 30, you will get used to it.

This seems like a jewish globalist effort to subvert the many multidimensional layers of autism our finnish brothers and sisters possess through their wonderful "knivryckar" gene.

girls too?

Check my dubdubs, then cut with me!

How can you learn mathematics properly by studying WW2? Are they going to compute the rate of Jews killed per year and conclude Holocaust was a hoax?

it's not great here either but the winter is not nearly as brutal

do you live in a bush or something?
the plans for it have been over and over in the news since 2015 or something

FYI ITT: I'm always right. Also a bit drunk, so my post was pretty badly formatted.

t.

>For example, the Second World War will be examined from the perspective of history, geography, and math.

The fuck does this even mean? Are the math problems gonna be WW2 themed now? "Nazi Tommy has 10 bombs and gives 3 of them to the local fräulein, how many does he have now?"

Like have you been there I mean are the memes true has Sweden cucked their shit up?

The girls work harder than the boys. The competition to find the best boy is fierce. They want to find the best boy and get married so they can start making babies and stay in the kitchen where they belong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operations_research#Second_World_War

>four seasons
>bad

So it wouldnt change since finland shit in real math and good in autistic math?

>implying you need anything else

The world needs to know what the spinosaurus really looked like, damn it.

but the winter keeps the browns away.
THANKS WINTER CHAN

what I am worried about is the affect this will have on ambition and critical thinking.

Thousands of kids will become frustrated because while they want to achieve and learn and grow themselves as individuals to fully embrace that which is human in themselves they will find themselves stifled by politically correct ideology and dogmatism.

I am worried that this is an effort not to promote students with the skills and knowledge base necessary to grow into functional adults, or how to correctly learn and discern how to evaluate knowledge, but rather is to promote dogmatism and intellectual dishonesty.

My biggest fear is that education will become tiered even more so, that higher and wealthy privileged individuals will have curriculum designed for success and navigation of the many challenges of life while those in poverty will be relegated with the literal scrap heap of intellectual garbage and regress them into just highly functional animals with no thought or concerns to their individual humanity.

I know linear programming came out of world war two but this is retarded regardless. You can only excel in math if you focus on it.

You forgot our autism.

>You can only excel in math if you focus on it.
t. brainlet

I'm 39 and I have children so I don't have time for those insignificant feefees

why do they go to school if they arent gonna work?

>do you live in a bush or something?
In a sense that I don't read Finnish media that often anymore because it's fake news, yes I am
Whatever, I already knew globalist jews had a hard grip on our previously glorious land

is this the comfiest place in finland?

I have to correct myself.

I have heard about it. This has been already partially rolled out and there is currently not much changed. Teachers seem to be quite unaware about this new strategy and they try to implement by they own it while they are waiting to be put back to universities to study it.

If it works it will be great, but I strongly believe teachers can't handle it properly in time.

Let me tell you that our education system is now infested with brainless shitlibs down to elementary education level. I know these people studying to be teachers, and nowhere else have I seen as mindless pinko commie attitudes as among them. They change things just to be seen as progressive and brave. Circlejerk virtue signaling that will fuck up our kids.

Finland's primary school is best in world? Hey, let's mutate it into something else entirely! Sounds like fucking brilliant idea! We are so progress much brave! Fuck the future and fuck the kids! Gotta virtue signal harder and push radical ideas so that senpai higher-up on OAJ would notice me so I'd get better pay!

because not all of them are going to get a man. Plus our government wants to be equal with every other country. Girls go to school in your country too, right?

At least our girls know their place. They love being house wives.

>t. brainless

t. elementary school dropout

But everyone already knows the answer to that question, muh 6 gorillion. Easy pass.

"
A lot of calcuations around 6 million

They're simplifying the curriculum to attend the needs of the 35 year old rapefugee children. The current system is too complicated for the poor souls

You can also include physics and biology and ask at what rate can you cremate a human body.

That too eventually, but I don't think messing up with classes like that will be useful for either theoretical or practical learning. Schools should instead stick with the class structure to ensure learning of theory but add practical aspects sometimes, not trying to fuse the two.

>our government wants to be equal to other countries
what did he mean by this?

>Find the tangent line of this supply route

Why does Europe allow Muslims and the blacks to take their money?
I do not understand!

Fucking lost it. Solid bants Brazil

Pathological Altruism.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQnqcHdzS7E

I'll let you in on a secret, 90% of people don't know what they want to do. People just follow what others tell them or take opportunities in front of them and just make enough to do what they enjoy doing in their free time. This is why monarchy is the natural state of mankind. We desire to just live our lives and surrender all political influence to people that actually have ambition and a will to achieve.

That's a funny pic

So they're making the last two years of highschool into a kind of pre-college?

our population is declining and we need cheap labour to keep economy growing.

money given to mudslimes just circlulates in our economy.

Good idea, but the local synagogue would think otherwise.

>Can anybody tell me what a hypotenuse is?

>regular fin: it was Second World War weapon of math destruction, sir.

EZ
>Determine the velocity at which Enola Gay has to travel in order to escape the fallout
>Calculate the amount of Zyklon-B of concentration X needed to fill a room of size X x Y x Z

But how are kids going to learn how to speak Finnish?

Will everyone miss out on kikkeli inspection day too?

But this is the retarded explanation.

Finland FUGG :DDDD

>beginning at the age of 16
So they still have the regular curriculum until that point. They still learn the basics (hopefully well) and then they can specialize.

I like this idea. The normies choose their normie shit, the nerds choose their nerd shit. Intersection of these people and therefore interruption will be minimal so people can actually move forward in their desired subjects with like-minded peers.

Implementation will be key with this. If you have shit teachers who do a half-assed job and only offer gay normie courses, it will be terrible.

Because we have decades long brainwashing behind us that fools people into thinking that all people are exactly the same regardless of cultural or ethnic differences. Some people are waking up to the truth and we might already be the majority, but media and goverment sticks to their story that niggers are as good as we are and that we have to help everyone without expecting anything in return or that multiculture is even beneficial and if you don't agree you are an evil nazi racist.

>money given to mudslimes just circlulates in our economy.
you sure it's not being wired to fund terrorism in the middle east?

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=4VNH6F-Nvn4

>For example, the Second World War will be examined from the perspective of history, geography, and math
>math

I can't wait for math problems about how long it takes for a jew to burn in an oven. Maybe the next generation will see through the holohoax!

the portion is so small it is not relevant

sometimes the retarded is also the true one.

>money given to mudslimes just circlulates in our economy.
Not with the Muslim shadow economy in place.

Not in this case. Wealth isn't created by printing or borrowing money and then burning it.

>you sure it's not being wired to fund terrorism in the middle east?

No, terrorism is funded by (((them))).

Wth????? Tell me more

So you're saying that by taking spurdo101 xddd meme debelobmend, my mongoloid kid will be able to learn coding and computer graphics and shitposting all at once?

So that means they will for example study the physics and math behind military technology of ww2 at the same time they study its history and how geography influenced tactics?
Sounds amazing actually

Sounds like an interesting experiment.
The current school system and curriculum are not fit for purpose in the 21st century
Of course, Sup Forums will blame the jews, but ffs it's just one country, let's see how it goes before jumping on the jew-conspiracy bandwagon

>Muslim shadow economy in place.

you seem to know where new mudslimes are located in glorious finland.

they are mainly kept in distant rural finland in camp style collectional centers where they need to spend the money to have food.

>to know
*to not know

I am not entirely convinced this is a good thing.
Theree should be some basic education in middleschools when kids are still eager to learn.
Later on when school usually becomes a chore there should instead be some kind of support for the subjects the kids are interested in.

what the absoute fuck are you on about. They get sent to helsinki, turku and oulu mainly. The biggest cities you know